DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.peo.on.ca/index.php?ci_id=1848&la_id=1

((Snipped))

Become a P.Eng. / Requirements for Licensure
As a licence holder in the province, Ontario P.Engs are part of a community of more than 80,000 professionals committed to enhancing the quality of life, safety and well-being of all Ontarians.

To be granted a licence to practise professional engineering in Ontario, an applicant must:

be at least 18 years old;
be of good character;
meet PEO's stipulated academic requirements for licensure (hold an undergraduate engineering degree from a Canadian Engineering Accreditation board (CEAB)-accredited program, or possess equivalent qualifications), and, if required, successfully complete any technical exams.
fulfill the engineering work experience requirements (demonstrate at least 48 months of verifiable, acceptable engineering experience, at least 12 months of which must be acquired in a Canadian jurisdiction under a licensed professional engineer); and
successfully complete PEO’s Professional Practice Examination (PPE).

It appears Mohawk College offers BS & advanced diplomas
http://www.mohawkcollege.ca/enginee...r-of-technology-program-four-year-degree.html

So it is very possible that he had a PE license.

It's not "a PE license", at least not in Canada. I don't believe what Mohawk College offers us a university engineering degree (Bachelor of Applied Science). Anyway, in the article I read, Tim Bosma went to Mohawk to train in the HVAC trade.

there was a news report where the farmer who rented out the Ayr farm commented - I believe he said that the police told him that the two tents were set up on two different burn sites (or something to that effect) - I am wondering if a burn site (or sites) would have survived the winter and if these two are fresh sites is it possible there were others before the snow

Yes there were other calls that bounced off a cell tower in the Etobicoke area

The burner phone is crucial to this IMO

I find it odd that Tim's phone was discovered very quickly, yet this particular phone remains unfound (as far as we know)

Information on the other calls has not been released. I presume that this information would answer a lot of questions.

Perhaps when DM and suspect #2 got to this man's place of business, DM did all the talking and told this man that it was him who had called him, hence the belief that it was DM's phone that placed the call to TB. In fact he may have said the same to TB within earshot of SB.

MOO

Perhaps, but Im trying to stay within what we actually know, and establish what we dont actually know.

To get rid of the burner phone, would DM have to chuck the phone or just the SIM card?

Cormorant Rd/Tradewind Dr is in that Industrial area - about a mile from their house - further to drive there

There's another real sketchy area right across from the fairgrounds...Claybar Drive..on the East side of Trinity...just don't know if it's before the camera's or not...I think it's just past...but would have to verify

...and if you take away the phone you still have his remains & the truck on property directly linked to DM.

We can theorize and speculate and argue but IMO this is the most important thing to remember.
The tattoo can be argued away IMO
The burner phone can be argued away IMO
People may have their own agendas IMO
THIS is the fact that no one can argue.

DM's burner phone was used to contact both sellers. But who used it ?
DM's tattoo linked him to the first test drive . But was he at second test drive and if he was why did he go?
They hid the 2nd vehicle that was to follow them. How do we know who hid it IF it was hidden ?
Both phones are shut off around the same time By whom ?
TB ends up dead . This is a sad fact
His truck is found is DM's trailer on DM's mothers property. Who put it there ? and why ?
TB's remains are found on DM's farm burned beyond recognition. Who put him there and why ?

How far from straight forward can this possibly be? It is not straightforward at all. In fact the case is quite complex at this point because not many facts have been revealed. This is all circumstantial apart from Tim being dead, unfortunately.

Of course this is all JMVHO!

And if the guy on the first test drive didn't notice or wasn't able to read that tattoo where would we be right now? Likely TB would still be a missing person, his truck would be in pieces, his body would be burnt beyond recognition and disposed of on a deserted farm property, never to be located and DM would be planning his next European vacation.

MOO

Exactly! It is called Detective work...<modsnip>

The burner phone is crucial to this IMO

I find it odd that Tim's phone was discovered very quickly, yet this particular phone remains unfound (as far as we know)

Information on the other calls has not been released. I presume that this information would answer a lot of questions.

I wonder if to hide this phone if you would have to toss the whole phone or just the SIM card (recycle the phone itself)

There's another real sketchy area right across from the fairgrounds...Claybar Drive..on the East side of Trinity...just don't know if it's before the camera's or not...I think it's just past...but would have to verify
Claybar is before the fairgrounds - don't know where the cameras are at the fairgrounds

It could also be a Masonic ring. As TB was a contractor I could see him being a member of a Masonic Lodge.
An Engineer's iron ring (they're now stainless steel) is worn on the little finger of the working hand. It's just a plain hammered steel ring, about 3mm wide. Masonic rings are fancy, with a masonic emblem and not usually worn on the little finger. TB did not need to be a graduate Engineer to run a HVAC business.

I found some of police article...note it says a SUV is clarly seen following behind!....http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/15/tim_bosma_murder_man_was_targeted_police_say.html

>>robynhood...looking for more I know I read It from Le report and saw what I posted here on LINKS!

I've noticed a couple times where you have said that it's "clearly an suv" or that it has been confirmed that an suv was following TB's truck.
It has NOT been confirmed that an suv was following the pick up truck. LE has said it may be an suv.

even in the article that you linked it says: "... whoever was driving the other vehicle, which Kavanagh said has not been identified but could be an SUV..."

I'm only pointing this out because I wouldn't want something to be taken as fact that hasn't been confirmed yet.

This link https://www.facebook.com/events/635646136465008/ says that the test drive took place around 9:20 pm but in the thread tonight I am reading that his cell phone was shut off

1. about a mile from TBs home
2. at 10:00 pm

if the test drive took place at about 9:20 it wouldn't take 40 minutes to drive a mile from his house

perhaps they looked under the hood, checked out the body etc before jumping in the truck for the test drive.

quoting tlzzdavis;9457074

1. DM's burner phone was used to contact both sellers. But who used it ?

2. DM's tattoo linked him to the first test drive . But was he at second test drive and if he was why did he go?

3. They hid the 2nd vehicle that was to follow them. How do we know who hid it IF it was hidden ?

4. Both phones are shut off around the same time By whom ?
TB ends up dead . This is a sad fact

5. His truck is found is DM's trailer on DM's mothers property. Who put it there ? and why ?

6. TB's remains are found on DM's farm burned beyond recognition. Who put him there and why ?

How far from straight forward can this possibly be? It is not straightforward at all. In fact the case is quite complex at this point because not many facts have been revealed. This is all circumstantial apart from Tim being dead, unfortunately.

Of course this is all JMVHO!

Pretty straight forward lol!! Hope you don't mind, I numbered to simplify...

1. LE contacted the numbers on the phone records, so I am 100% positive THEY have that answer.

2. See my previous answer with LE Video.

3. See post just prior to this one with LE Video.

4. Agreed.

5. My guess... DM associate who knew where Mommy lives or DM himself. I am sure LE knows.

6. The killer... and the ONLY person who knew about the exterminator and its location and probably had the instruction book on how to use it.

I think there is much we will NOT have answered until the trial and that is a good thing, its evidence and I think they have a lot or they would not have proceeded to charge DM.

With the way so many things link back to DM I would not be surprised if the following car was DM's Yukon SUV (the one he was picked up in)

If they mistook TB for DM, then they didn't frame him ... they killed him.

Yes thats pretty evident in the case of TB... the question is Was it a set up or was it straight murder. Who is/are the murderer (s)

1) male white, 6&#8217;1&#8221; to 6&#8217;2&#8221;, 170 to 180 lbs, mid 20&#8217;s, light to medium short brown hair, unshaven, wearing blue jeans, long sleeve orange shirt and running shoes. The male had several tattoos on his arms. On one of his wrists where a person wears a watch was the word, &#8220;Ambition.&#8221; There was a box tattooed, framing the outside of the word. Police have researched this tattoo which is not uncommon but the location of it is unique. This male has not been identified as yet.

taken from the HPS media release link posted above BBM - am I the only one left wondering how he knew the suspect had several tattoos on his arms when he was wearing a long sleeve shirt??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares