CA's "shaking" in court....real or what?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What I don't understand is, what was it about this hearing that had CA and ICA so upset? Why do they care whether the media knows beforehand where the jury selection is held? If the media wins, ICA can claim that the jury was tainted by pre-trial publicity. If they don't, oh well. I can't see this issue meaning that much to any of them.

Personally, I think there is something else going on, and the emotions from the hearing just helped bring it out in them.

I think Cindy is scared and I am not sure what Casey's deal is. Feeling sorry for herself, probably. Oh well, what a waste, a HUGE waste, imo.

Just now had a chance to watch the media motion, and frankly was quite shocked to see the deterioration of Cindy. She looked, well as bad as I could possibly imagine.

Remember the moment in time when Ashton was going on about how Caylee might have died, and ICA, was pleading with Jose and Andrea Lyons to make him stop?

For me, that moment defines where Cindy was during this last motion. She wanted someone to make it stop. Only there's no one she can plead with to make it stop, meaning the whole thing.

Every step along the way, Cindy has been thwarted, but oh, did she start out a firecracker back in 2008, so much like a kid bully that's going to teach everyone a lesson. Remember the video that was on WS awhile back of the kid bully who got put in his place? Cindy has now been put in her place! Now, she just wants someone to rescue her.

I do not believe she's come to the realization she's done anything wrong. The introspection queen, she's not. Nope, I think she's still blaming everyone else for her mistakes. She may come back during trial, having recharged her batteries to fight another day, but during that last motion she was playing her victim card, consciously or subconsciously.

At one point I thought what Cindy was doing, she was doing to save Casey. But then I read the documents where Yuri tells George that he had to tell Cindy what she was doing wasn't helping Casey.

Yuri told George he told Cindy what she was doing wasn't helping Caylee. That means a law officer sat down with Cindy, the grieved grandmother(mother)and told her to stop going on television and saying the things she was if she wanted Caylee back and Casey to be okay.

What did Cindy do? How can I over look that she did not do what was needed to save both or EITHER Casey or Caylee? How am I to believe that now, Cindy is upset about Casey? I will believe she is "shaking" for herself, if it is real. I think she does know how much she broke the law and sees now that truth is going to be spoken. IMHO that is why she shakes.

I have followed this case because I knew Casey was lying...I don't care what the outcome of the trial is, Caylee will receive justice. Cause and effect are in motion. I do not want nor feel the need to be a force for that justice, never have. I am a force for truth, though. I will show my colors and say that I care more that there IS a trial than what the outcome is...

I said it before, the Anthonys are doomed. They were doomed the minute Casey killed Caylee. That is done. All that swirls around them now, is of their own making-negative energy they put out into the world and it is all coming back to them.

I think Cindy shakes for a lot of reasons. But, none of them are for Caylee. I am here for the truth about Caylee. So, that is why it is my humble opinion that Cindy Anthony is reaping what she has sown. That is all there is to it. I never loved her. I cannot hate her. I don't hate Casey. I have felt anger toward her, for her lies and what I believe she did to Caylee. But not hate.

I feel the accusations of hate filled posts on WS are filled with more than seems fair, when Cindy can be given such an out. I remember that WS members(at least of what I know here in the Caylee forum) are abuse survivors and survivors of violent crime. I am not hurt for myself-as I do not relate to the comments-but feel offended that so many good hearts are being called out worse than a woman who has proven her low character. :snooty:

Feeling sympathy is one thing, but to show it you usually do not have to show a lack of it for others. :twocents:

:cow:
Thank you Chiquita71. I had to give myself a T/O last night because this was hitting so close to home. Agreed, the shaking is real. But she brought it upon herself. :(

Back on topic (thank you Beach) the shaking is real, IMO, and IMO CA should be shaking.

I would have been voluntarily institutionalized along time ago if I were CA, so I'll give her that much.

I do hope one day she sees the truth and finds some peace- I really do. I am by no means perfect, she just triggers something primal in me- from my own screwed up background.

The one thing I know for sure, is I wouldn't wish her circumstances on anyone.

I think it's 'real' too. I think her 'reality check' is finally starting to clear the bank. CA does have the tendency to 'deny' things a wee bit, i.e., on the stand under cross with LDB she states "I still believe Caylee is alive" which leaves LDB, a seasoned child abuse prosecutor, with a wide-eyed expression of disbelief.

Before the hearing, yucking it up with her cronies in the hallway, it was not clear at all that she forgot her meds or was even on meds.

My twin of CA/ICA relative does exactly the same shaking when realizations hit them and they cannot for that split moment in time control themselves.

I can picture CA having moments of denial when she is with other people, such as standing with friends waiting for the courtroom doors to open, but sitting in the courtroom, watching the back of ICA and listening to a very stern judge talking about jury selection must bring it all back into a terrible reality.

I can't think of any reason why CA would NOT be shaking - the end of this is all so close and there is no way CA can stop it.

I have no doubt Cindy has found better living through pharmaceuticals. Just which pharmaceuticals is the question. I see nothing wrong w/ that IF it helps her hold it together. She was a loose cannon before the meds and even w/ meds I think it would be hard for her to hold it together. She's just too controlling to sit there quietly.

I have been on many antidepression meds over the last 15 or so years. On, and off. I have NEVER had an antidepressant cause me memory lapse as a side effect. I HAVE had memory lapses during depression while NOT on meds, though. Cindy blaming her meds for her behavior holds no water for me. She is accustomed to blaming anything and everything other than admit what is truth.
JMO.

She used up her sympathy allowance years ago. All it will do is generate comments that she is in ' frumpy worried granny mode' today ... which sounds harsh I know, until you see that it's really an act for public consumption via the cameras. She always sits directly in front of the camera if you notice.. yesterday when she realized the camera was staying on her with the head nodding she put her head down and avoided looking up again for a while.

She has hard, hard eyes to me.

I did notice the shaking right away. IMO, I feel it was real. I think CA is going through a great deal of stress now that the trial is around the corner. I think she is also feeling the reality of the fact, there is a huge possibility her daughter will be found guilty of murder! I dont believe it was an act.

i am a person who feels things - sort of an esp sensitive. when i have been able to talk to cindy and george in court room areas i can just feel the mood of shaking inside. trying to remain calm, knowing every move is blogged and yes I SAW CINDY SHAKE MANY TIMES, PUT HER HEAD IN HER HANDS, HER WHOLE BODY TREMBLE- TEARS, . SO BACK ON TOPIC- YES!!! SHE IS NOT AS STRONG AS YOU THINK , YET SHE HAS MANY OF US LOOKING LiKE WIMPS IF WE WERE IN HER SHOES, SHES REAL FRIENDS AND REAL, MEANS SHE CAN COLLAPSE- I HOPE NOT. she may have many moments in private that would make most of us not want o live one day of her life=and she may shake in private and cry- shes fragile in her own ways perhaps

Cindy is shaking, Cindy is fragile.........Caylee is DEAD. I would feel the utmost sympathy for Cindy if not for all the lies she told and if she would stand up for Caylee.

I think the head shaking is repressed anger coupled with an OMG! moment of realization that it's really going to happen...her daughter is going to be made to pay for her crimes, a response to KC's actions that previously seldom saw any consequences.
Cindy is in her own hell, still making the same old mistakes throwing her weight around and making a lot of white noise. I expect to see her run the gamut through anger, rage, depression and hopelessness, she will not comprehend that she is making things a lot worse for KC by doing this. While the trial lasts I expect to see this and worse as she tries every trick in the book to gather sympathy and take the spotlight off her daughter.

The best thing for Cindy is to let go and let the law take its course, she has son who will likely make her a grandmother again and I think then the healing will begin. Cindy is not in her right mind at the moment and although I can't excuse her actions, I can to a certain extent, understand them.

i am a person who feels things - sort of an esp sensitive. when i have been able to talk to cindy and george in court room areas i can just feel the mood of shaking inside. trying to remain calm, knowing every move is blogged and yes I SAW CINDY SHAKE MANY TIMES, PUT HER HEAD IN HER HANDS, HER WHOLE BODY TREMBLE- TEARS, . SO BACK ON TOPIC- YES!!! SHE IS NOT AS STRONG AS YOU THINK , YET SHE HAS MANY OF US LOOKING LiKE WIMPS IF WE WERE IN HER SHOES, SHES REAL FRIENDS AND REAL, MEANS SHE CAN COLLAPSE- I HOPE NOT. she may have many moments in private that would make most of us not want o live one day of her life=and she may shake in private and cry- shes fragile in her own ways perhaps

I think you are a very kind person and I have the utmost respect for your opinion...but I have an entirely different interpretation of Cindy...Caylee is dead, she was the fragile one with a tentative grasp on life, totally dependent on the family for her safety and nurturing. Instead she was used as a bone of contention between Casey and Cindy and finally annihilated by jealousy and rage.

I feel no pity for Cindy as she rages on covering the guilt with anger, I have known people in similar situations, most (not all) have approached their issues with stoicism, grace and dignity. I have never in my life seen anyone react like Cindy Anthony, I would never want to walk in her shoes but if I did I pray to god I would have enough sense to comport myself with some semblance of propriety and fortitude.

This is why she is shaking she is unable to accept her part in this and it shows.

I'm curious about something that was mentioned.. can a defendant opt not to attend their own trial? I'm curious (sorry if it was already explained). Thank you so much!

According to this, they can decide not to attend their own trial.

Trial Participants, Parties, last paragraph
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/trial

This?
In a criminal trial, the government is represented by an attorney, known as the prosecutor, who seeks to prove the guilt of the defendant. Although a criminal defendant may represent himself during trial, he is entitled to representation by counsel. If a defendant cannot afford an attorney, the court will appoint one for him. A criminal defendant has a constitutional right in most jurisdictions to be present at every critical stage of the trial, from jury selection to sentencing. Also, many court decisions have held that the trial of an accused without his presence at every critical stage of the trial violates his constitutional right to due process. A defendant may w
aive this right and choose not to attend the trial or portions of the trial.

That may apply, but I think by the Judge ordering her to be there. Then it's a GIVEN that she WILL be there. :)

I think she said she couldn't afford to. IIRC.

couldn't afford it? Did you see every toy under the sun that Caylee Marie had? The cars? The house?

IMHO if Cindy really wanted to do something - she'd do it.

Mel

couldn't afford it? Did you see every toy under the sun that Caylee Marie had? The cars? The house?

IMHO if Cindy really wanted to do something - she'd do it.

Mel

I will never understand why she did not do it - the stealing was outrageous in the beginning of 2008, I counted close to 3,000 in January 2008. I do not understand any of this. Why she didn't go for custody when she stole from her grandfather is beyond me. She had her on a felony right there. She had her on a felony when she was stealing from her. I guess she did not want to put her in jail. Incredible.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad
Back