Cases That Haunt You

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Amber Hagerman case always haunted me.Her death led to the wonderful Amber Alert which has helped so many kids but her case has never been solved.

Another case was 4 teenage girls killed at a yogurt shop.2 were sisters and the youngest victim was only 13.Seems like they arrested some guys who turned out to be innocent so the killer is still out there.

Cases that haunt you. Mine are the unidentified missing. Does anyone know anything about this lady found in Casper's Park, San Juan Capistrano, CA?
daf6c65b39566b3e455d3ad7338c9bbc.jpg
5a75d26e8f2b7d5ea1b0cf56ae6cb79e.jpg

This lady deserves to be identified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been a member for a while but have never posted. I've been following the case of Elizabeth Diane Vaughn who has been missing since 1992 from Hendersonville, TN. I haven't found a thread about her here so if anyone knows of one, please let me know. I know her brother and sister-in-law so I've kept up with the case over the years. I also have a question. Diane was separated from her husband at the time of her disappearance. I recently checked land records and there was a loan taken out on their house 3 weeks before her disappearance. I looked back further and found mortgages that were taken out when they were first married. The signature of Diane doesn't match from the first mortgage to the one taken out 3 weeks before she disappeared. Would you think that the detectives would know this already or is this something that I should mention? My thinking is that her husband took out the loan, had her signature forged, and took out cash to pay for someone to make her disappear. I don't know anyone who would agree to another mortgage on the marital property when they were in the process of divorcing and no longer live at the residence
Thread started.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?348451-Elizabeth-%93Diane%94-Vaughn-28-Hendersonville-TN-18-June-1992&p=13605014#post13605014
[h=2]Elizabeth “Diane” Vaughn, 28, Hendersonville, TN, 18 June 1992[/h]

I recently checked land records and there was a loan taken out on their house 3 weeks before her disappearance. I looked back further and found mortgages that were taken out when they were first married. The signature of Diane doesn't match from the first mortgage to the one taken out 3 weeks before she disappeared. Would you think that the detectives would know this already or is this something that I should mention? My thinking is that her husband took out the loan, had her signature forged, and took out cash to pay for someone to make her disappear. I don't know anyone who would agree to another mortgage on the marital property when they were in the process of divorcing and no longer live at the residence

I'd give LE a call and make sure they're aware of this. If they've already picked it up, no harm done. If they haven't, this may provide a new line of enquiry for them to look at.

Cases that haunt you. Mine are the unidentified missing. Does anyone know anything about this lady found in Casper's Park, San Juan Capistrano, CA?
daf6c65b39566b3e455d3ad7338c9bbc.jpg
5a75d26e8f2b7d5ea1b0cf56ae6cb79e.jpg

This lady deserves to be identified.

Search Amy Westreicher missing from Roosevelt Utah. The two cases are too similar! I have already contacted both Utah and California Police departments

It’s not on here search the web Amy Westreicher missing from Utah matches the found body in the Casper’s Wilderness in 2014 and went miss 2010 and was from California originally. The two cases are still not solved and they match perfectly

Kyron Horman

Isabel Celis

Alistair Wilson

In no particular order...

It’s not on here search the web Amy Westreicher missing from Utah matches the found body in the Casper’s Wilderness in 2014 and went miss 2010 and was from California originally. The two cases are still not solved and they match perfectly

Great work! I hope they make a match soon.

Three cases still haunt me...all local

1974- Henry Bedard Jr, December, 1974, Swampscott, MA, 15 YR. OLD, bludgeoned to death and buried under a pile of leaves

1996 - Karina Holmer, The Swedish nanny’s body was sawed in half in a highly publicized slaying in 1996. The slaying of Holmer, a 20-year-old whose upper torso was found in a Fenway dumpster, riveted the city and perplexed investigators

1961 — The disappearance of Joan Risch

Tiffany Heaven Daniels, went missing in 2013 and her car was recovered days later, with all her belongings inside. He car is believed to have been moved between the time she dispearrpd and her car was recovered.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...any-Heaven-Daniels-25-Escambia-Co-12-Aug-2013

e8a771bcbbe8a68a7823bfe04c2de7c6.jpg

My hometown area which reminds me of another when I was a child in the Ensley area. I believe an elderly mom and her daughter lived alone down the road a little ways from us but as a child it seemed close as next door. The ladies were tied up and the house was set on fire. Not sure of anymore details.

Brianna Maitland. I find it absolutely terrifying and in many ways I wish I'd never read about it.

JB Beasley and Tracie Hawlett, about to be High School Seniors in Dothan, AL in 1999. They were found shot in the head in the trunk of JB's car in Ozark, AL on August 1, 1999.

I went to the same HS about 10 years before them. I did things and took chances that I probably shouldn't have, like many teenagers. I even went to a field party, like they were trying to find in the hours before they were murdered. Having lived in the same town and we went to same high school makes this a very haunting case for me.

The Springfield Three
Stacey McCall
Suzie Streeter and her mother
Sherrill Levitt
All went missing from the Levitt home in Springfield, MO
On June 7, 1992

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors