Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most asinine thing I ever heard of. I hope the Judge hits the roof when he reads that Motion paper and orders her immediately back to jail with the reason that he believes she is now a flight risk.

I really think KC believes she's smarter than everyone else. She is thinking, "Oh, they'll think I'll lead them right to Caylee." Instead, though, she'll go in the complete opposite direction so that LE will search in those areas.

I believe TES & LE are very close on this, and this is KC's last opportunity to lead them away from Caylee and on another wild goose chase.

And, another thing. Will someone please rip that "Find Caylee" t-shirt off her back. Her wearing that shirt is the most hypocritical thing I have ever seen.
If it wasn't so tragic, it would be laughable to see her wearing that shirt! JMO

uh huh. IMO it's why she wears it. Every time she puts it on she can tell herself how smart she is that nobody knows where Caylee is. She is very transparent.

In a backwards sort of way, JB realized (and convinced KC) that it's not going to look good to a jury that since the day Caylee went missing, NO ONE in her family has actually spent one hour looking for that child.

So, better late than never, they say.

Yeah, but it's not going to look good to a jury either that after not finding baby during her initial 31 day search of clubs and beds in Orlando, KC waited three months after that to even ask if she could go looking again, especially after she really didn't seem all about any search in all those tapes the cops have of her talking to them and to her family. Nothing is going to look good to a jury about this defense, which is why I'd bet the windfarm that this well never go to trial. Jose is "jest fishin'" here with the other motions, and he threw this in for fun. He's getting ansy, wants to figure out a way to see what the cops have before he gets down on his knees and tries to make any bargain he can.

I am one of the easiest going folks you will ever meet...as I said I have lost a child....not LOST but he was hit by a car....I know what death means.........I feel like just banging my head against a wall here folks......what if they let her go search? I just don't think I can stand this.......surely there is someone somewhere that has the balls to stop this.....they think they are forcing a faster trial....WRONG...in all due time my friend....in all due time.

Nana, so sorry to hear of your loss. Regardless of it being an accident, you have suffered a tragedy. The way you view this case must be quite different than the rest of us. I hope posting at Websleuths helps you vent all those emotions. azwriter.

Cindy was quoted by the news at last night's secret vigil, and she is still claiming LE is fabricating things. The link is in daily updates.
Hahahahaha~ Does that woman even KNOW the meaning of the word, "fabricating"?! Oh wait...NO. She believes that lying is not illegal and mistruths are not lies. Liars don't murder. LE lies. Evidence lies. Forensics lie. Everyone except Casey and the A fam lies. Is it me or do these people seem to truly grow larger brass ones daily?! :furious:

I bet YM loved hearing that one! Go get 'em, Yuri!!!! Start considering charges against the entire cast of bad actors, too!! It is time for the curtain to fall on this horrible play and the characters to face the music in the pit.

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

This one has finally pulled me out of lurkdom. It's either post here or go drown myself in a huge bag of M&Ms. It belong to my kids and I'd rather not be stealing candy from them at the moment.

I cannot believe the utter nerve JB/KC have with this one. It's been what 112 days since Caylee went missing and NOW she wants to go on a field trip?!?!?!?:waitasec: She took it upon herself to not contact LE for 31 days because she was trying to find Caylee herself..Then she spent hours with LE driving around to all these places Caylee could be. She's had plenty of time to "look".
Welcome to the board. :) I can't believe JB would even request such a thing, but it should give the judge a good chuckle at least.

Maybe this is a good sign, in a weird sorta way.
If one of the recent searches got too close to where Caylee actually is, she could be trying to lead them away.
LE, wherever you are looking and whatever you are doing, keep doing it where you're doing it. We may be getting somewhere.

I would like to see this one!..I think it would be very interesting to see where KC would go..Maybe she would try to flee and then LE could slap her in jail. I'm really surprised that the request was made because we all know she would go nowhere but it doe's put KC in a position to put up or shut up. The 15th of October is coming up, maybe she wants to go see Caylee where ever she is?
If Casey had an ounce of feeling for Caylee, Caylee would have been brought home already.

IMO

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

This one has finally pulled me out of lurkdom. It's either post here or go drown myself in a huge bag of M&Ms. It belong to my kids and I'd rather not be stealing candy from them at the moment.

I cannot believe the utter nerve JB/KC have with this one. It's been what 112 days since Caylee went missing and NOW she wants to go on a field trip?!?!?!?:waitasec: She took it upon herself to not contact LE for 31 days because she was trying to find Caylee herself..Then she spent hours with LE driving around to all these places Caylee could be. She's had plenty of time to "look".

lol- welcome to the darkside!

Since JB filed these:

How long does the courts have to respond?

If the courts find in favor of JB how long before LE has to turn the info over?

I think with JB pushing for all the info we may see murder charges sooner rather than later.

I posted this in the other thread as well

He might want it but he isnt gonna get it:) Until she is charged he isnt gonna get sqwat:) JB knows this but it seems like that delusional bubble his client lives in is rubbing off on him:) As far as the judge letting her travel isnt gonna happen either. Just because his client is going stir crazy and wants a mini vacation doesnt mean she gonna get it. :boohoo:

Her wearing that shirt makes a mockery of the memory of Caylee.

I actually think her wearing that t-shirt is very telling & is consistent with some of the psych profile info discussed on other threads. She has no qualms about wearing that shirt. That, IMHO, is telling.

If her facebook page is any indication, it's raining men in Casey land.

It must be killing her that she can't leave the house and "avail" herself of some of that male attention!

Casey.............sweetheart:rolleyes: .....Now don't you think its just a teensy-weensy bit late to offer your help? Hmmmmm?? Did you just want to get out of the house for a while maybe? To Mexico perhaps? Now you just sit right there and and we'll see if the mean old judge will cater to your every whim...in a backwards kind of way of course.............................:furious:/FONT]

Hahahahaha~ Does that woman even KNOW the meaning of the word, "fabricating"?! Oh wait...NO. She believes that lying is not illegal and mistruths are not lies. Liars don't murder. LE lies. Evidence lies. Forensics lie. Everyone except Casey and the A fam lies. Is it me or do these people seem to truly grow larger brass ones daily?! :furious:

I bet YM loved hearing that one! Go get 'em, Yuri!!!! Start considering charges against the entire cast of bad actors, too!! It is time for the curtain to fall on this horrible play and the characters to face the music in the pit.

Nope it's not just you. I am so angry at the whole clan right now I could spit! I didn't think I would ever say this but I honestly feel hate for all of them right now. I would love to take those big brass ones and shove them right down their own throats! :furious:

These people really do expect and demand special treatment! How in the heck they have gotten away with this behavior all this time is beyond me. If this were me I would be under the freakin jail!!!!!! :behindbar

I'm sorry I'm so mad right now, I just really needed to let that out!

I am one of the easiest going folks you will ever meet...as I said I have lost a child....not LOST but he was hit by a car....I know what death means.........I feel like just banging my head against a wall here folks......what if they let her go search? I just don't think I can stand this.......surely there is someone somewhere that has the balls to stop this.....they think they are forcing a faster trial....WRONG...in all due time my friend....in all due time.

I'm so sorry for your loss!

RIP.gif

Seems to me if KC was truly interested in finding Caylee she could pass her tips/thoughts/ideas on to her parents and let them go look.......they don't seem to be doing much and appear to have plenty of time on their hands.

Maybe this is a good sign, in a weird sorta way.
If one of the recent searches got too close to where Caylee actually is, she could be trying to lead them away.
LE, wherever you are looking and whatever you are doing, keep doing it where you're doing it. We may be getting somewhere.

ITA - In fact, I just posted something similar right before your post.

I think she is looking for a way to get out there and plant the seeds for another "misdirection" campaign. To me this means they must be getting close. The fact that this is occurring around the time that TES is coming back is very telling, to me, at least.

It must be killing her that she can't leave the house and "avail" herself of some of that male attention!

Oh YEAHHHH. Can you imagine being locked up in that little house with her mom...as the evidence mounts and makes it utterly impossible for Cindy to continue to defend KC?

I'm not going to judge Cindy (at least not in THIS post) but as she "catches on" it's going to be "rag...rag...rag" on KC. Something has gotta' give.

As for me? I'm watching to the East for that huge mushroom cloud to rise over Hopespring Dr.

ITA - In fact, I just posted something similar right before your post.

I think she is looking for a way to get out there and plant the seeds for another "misdirection" campaign. To me this means they must be getting close. The fact that this is occurring around the time that TES is coming back is very telling, to me, at least.

Oh it's definitley telling to me too. And I'm sorry, I didn't see your post. I wasn't trying to idea-steal. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste