Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only read the first page -- my only question is

WHY NOW??? And besides, where would she look - she honestly does not know where Caylee is - I mean, come on, this is a big big big world.

Could be a ploy for the change of venue motion we all know is coming.
"Your Honor, my client cannot possibly get a fair trial here. She couldn't even search for her daughter, as there were so many threats against her life."
Thus the reason that he asks for her "search" locations to be kept private.
JB makes me want to yark.
(Yark is a two year olds word for vomit.)

I haven't forgotten....that is what I was referring to earlier in the thread when I said LP is probably laughing his *advertiser censored** off....
:blowkiss: Yes, you did!! And yes...I would have to think he is.

I only read the first page -- my only question is

WHY NOW??? And besides, where would she look - she honestly does not know where Caylee is - I mean, come on, this is a big big big world. The woman is whacked so say the least!
PR, TX, GA, NC, NY, and Mexico as near as I can tell. LOL

I can't WAIT to see what Nancy G does with this information tonight on her show. Ohhh, it's gonna be good!

Just listed on Wesh 2 http://www.wesh.com/news/17633376/detail.html that KC wants permission to travel to look for Caylee do you believe it.

Yeah right, and I am the Queen of Sacramento, all of the sudden she wants to go look for Caylee, because the evidence is piling up and we know we are going to have to do some time in the slammer :behindbar, so they could say someone kidnapped her (Casey) too, wait they dropped her (Casey) off at Sawgrass to look for Caylee and now they can't find her, oh wait she was looking at Blanchard Park and the nanny and the sister came back to get her, or is it that someone sold her (Casey) to someone in Puerto Rico. What a crock, come on Casey the law is not that Stupid :bang:

Oh, let me guess - she wants to travel to Fusion on Friday nights and other clubs in the area just in case the Nanny and her sister, no wait the people who stole Caylee, no wait the people she sold Caylee to, might drop in and have Caylee with them!!! Oh yeah, like the judge is REALLY going to fall for that one.

THIS is what she and JB have come up with during all their hours long sessions in his office???

hahahahaha~ :clap:

IMO JB is busy working on her defense and in doing so would need KC to be free to go with him to certain locations to give him specifics (i.e. where the car was parked and why, where exactly the so-called hand off to Z happened, etc.) especially if he is claiming he has received little from LE. I believe he is asking that she be allowed to leave the house only, not actually "travel." I think the media stating he is implying she will be physically searching for Caylee is incorrect. He is probably going to argue that if she has the ability to "travel" she will be better able to recollect places of interest, blah, blah, blah which would in turn help them "find" Caylee. We all know it is total BS but she is going to need to come up with SOMETHING to help him in her defense...and I bet they have come up with all the ideas they could staring at the walls of his office for hours on end. IMO of course!

I have just one question and a few comments.

If she sold Caylee.... who did she kill and put in the trunk of her car????

She sold Caylee... but the police cannot be trusted to go get her??? There is just something fundamentally wrong with this statement! Again Casey misses the reality mark!

Sounds like Casey is getting bored with being under house arrest. She is looking for a diversion and maybe a chance to do a few fun things before she ends up in prison. Who knows, she could be in the Cayman's, Bermuda, Hawaii or anywhere by now!

See though.. She is not out of her mind, not in the least! She is completely sane.. she is just evil.

You are so right One Lost Girl....I read everything you post that I can....you have it nailed.....keep on keeping on...I admire you so much:)
With that said I am going back outside to finish painting and to barf while I am at it....these people have made me lose my lunch.

KC is a veteran event planner, right? She has now collected a whole bunch of potential boyfriends, one night stands and, admirers from Facebook, etc. She has planned out a tour of the country to hook up with all of these guys and gals and, while she is at it [literally] she will keep an eye out for . . . who? :confused: :waitasec: Oh yeah Caylee. :rolleyes:

It is got to be soooo frustrating for KC that she has all this potential action and she is grounded. :boohoo:

See though.. She is not out of her mind, not in the least! She is completely sane.. she is just evil.

OneLostGrl- I so love your posts! They cut straight down to business. So true:blowkiss:

Would somebody pass me the coffee? I just woke up from a dream where Casey had asked for permission to travel to look for her daughter.

[
:laugh:
QUOTE=crete110;2780082]I thought they were watching the people that had Caylee. God I hate it when my lies get all turned around.[/QUOTE]

Don't ya just hate that?

Would this be anything like the wild-goose chase she has already taken LE on?

Will the travel be in the back of a police vehicle, with the lead investigator at the wheel?

And Tim Miller and Eqquusearch and the $500.00 an hour helicopter the taxpayers are paying for or will this come out of the TRUST FUND!!!!

Wow. That's all I can say. She just keeps getting more and more ridiculous.

I really think KC believes she's smarter than everyone else. She is thinking, "Oh, they'll think I'll lead them right to Caylee." Instead, though, she'll go in the complete opposite direction so that LE will search in those areas.

I believe TES & LE are very close on this, and this is KC's last opportunity to lead them away from Caylee and on another wild goose chase.

That's what I'm starting to think also. With TES coming back into the picture, it almost sounds like a panic response. It's no secret that TES are pros at what they do. I think they were close last time, just my gut feeling. The timing of this, with the announcement of them coming back, is just too coincidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee