Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Judge (Strickland) the same judge who stated:
"The truth and Ms Anthony are Strangers"?

My first thought - You have got to be kidding me!

Second thought - Why is she asking this? There has to be a reason.

Maybe she wants to get out to drive by the location she left the body to see if it looks like someone has been in the area? Maybe she left the body in a spot she would pass by on the way to say Universal. She says she's headed to Universal, but her real intent is to drive by the dump site.

What I really think is going on - she's tired of being stuck at home and is making up an excuse to get out of the house.

She has to use the "search for Caylee" excuse, because there's no other reasoning to expect agreement with an appliction to suspend the home restriction.

Not that it will work, although I can see the state attorney agreeing to put Miss Casey in the back of a squad car for a motor tour of the swamps in the Orlando area.

Can't! Please step away from the ciggie! It is not the answer. Instead go beat your head against a brick wall and grab a bottle of tequila. You will get the headache before you drink it so no worries about the hangover tomorrow. :)

In a backwards sort of way, JB realized (and convinced KC) that it's not going to look good to a jury that since the day Caylee went missing, NO ONE in her family has actually spent one hour looking for that child.

So, better late than never, they say.

OHHHH, you have to be kidding me??!!

Well, rest assured gang.....if it does freeze over in hell and this motion is granted.....you can bet your sweet shaking booty that I will be waiting for her here in Texas. Bring it Casey - I dare ya. Let's go search for Caylee here.

Great idea! And, I'll wait for her in California.. to help "search."

Okay - someone might have already said this, I haven't gotten through the whole thread yet....... but, if she wants to travel to the location she left Caylee at, I'm okay with that as long as she takes LE with her. If her request is for "local" travel.... maybe she will show where Caylee really is. Maybe that's why they are requesting it be kept secret from the public. If I was the judge, I would grant the motion providing she took an LE officer with her where ever she went!

Salem

If she wants to specifically lead them to a body, fine. But I don't think this is what KC has in mind. She just wants a vacation. Or to flee.

i just swallowed a whole bottle of excedrin...... and it cant take away the PAIN these
people give me...............

TOTALLY RIDICULOUS PEOPLE BUG ME

" Casey A wants to Travel " Casey Wants Casey Wants it's all about CAYLEE Now!! not Casey, you had your chance 3 months 3 weeks ago.
:furious:

Oh and did she mention, was she looking for a live baby Caylee or a body of a baby Caylee? :behindbar

Can't! Please step away from the ciggie! It is not the answer. Instead go beat your head against a brick wall and grab a bottle of tequila. You will get the headache before you drink them so no worries about the hangover tomorrow. :)

LOL - you're so right. Not worth the habit.

On the other hand...tequila...here I come.

Sure When hell freezes over and the devils all Ice skate with you. KC

hellsign.jpg

I don't remember who, but someone called this about a week ago. I read a post stating the next thing will be Casey asking to leave home to "search" for Caylee.
What a piece of work.
Lanie

In a backwards sort of way, JB realized (and convinced KC) that it's not going to look good to a jury that since the day Caylee went missing, NO ONE in her family has actually spent one hour looking for that child.

So, better late than never, they say.

Your probably right

So now she can say "I wanted to search for my daughter but the courts wouldn't let me"

This motion is going to be denied - It has Zero chance & Jose must know that

i just swallowed a whole bottle of excedrin...... and it cant take away the PAIN these
people give me...............

TOTALLY RIDICULOUS PEOPLE BUG ME

Amen Robotdog... I have smoked more cigarettes than ever since I have been following this case. This woman is truly sicko in the head.. Will this madness ever end?????? :furious::furious:

If Casey wanted to lead LE to Caylee's body, LE would have it approved for a supervised visit to the site. Baez would not need to file a motion for it.

There is no reason for this motion to be filed and Baez is wasting the Court's time in doing so. This is not scoring him any points unless they are willing to sign a deal right now with the DA's office and she is giving up the location of the body.

LOL, as IF...

I bet she's going bonkers in that house with her parents. She should just check herself back in at the jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MagnoliaGRL