Casey and "The Shack"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped all previous for brevity's sake...

While my initial assumption was that the Anthony's were probably Roman Catholic from their heritage of Irish/Italian, I don't believe that they practiced any particular denomination of Christianity. I don't believe they practiced any religion. In all of the photographs of Casey and Lee as babies/children, there were no Baptismal, First Holy Communion, or Confirmation pictures. There were no Christening photos, or Promise Ring ceremonies. Nothing to indicate that there was any brand of any religion anywhere in that home. Which is cool.

How they, the family, after the tragedy of their missing granddaughter made it's way to the public, found the local Baptist congregation, I believe the Baptist minister came forward to offer comfort, support, guidance, etc. and that in turn is where they chose to find/express their faith and seek comfort for their loss.

As for the Rosary that Casey wore, well don't even get me started on that. Firstly, it's not a friggin' necklace. She wore it as if it was, ala Madonna. That just points out that she, Casey, has no idea of what the Rosary is used for nor the significance of using a Rosary during reflective prayer while focusing on the Holy Mysteries. It held no significance to her other than someone probably sent it/gave it to her and she thought it would look good with her stolen shades and jelly bracelets. That girl has no depth. None.

ITA with all of the above especially the bolded. It is simply amazing how quickly one can find some religion when in the depths of deep doo-doo.
However, more power to them if it took this to get them to go to church.

Sorry if this is old. It appears the first printing was mid 2007.

The Shack
by William P. Young
Paperback • 256 pages • $14.99 US
Hardback • 272 pages • $24.95 US
Large Print Edition • 380 pages • $16.99
Mackenzie Allen Philips’ youngest daughter, Missy, has been abducted during a family vacation and evidence that she may have been brutally murdered is found in an abandoned shack deep in the Oregon wilderness. Four years later in the midst of his Great Sadness, Mack receives a suspicious note, apparently from God, inviting him back to that shack for a weekend. Against his better judgment he arrives at the shack on a wintry afternoon and walks back into his darkest nightmare. What he finds there will change Mack's world forever.

Edgar Allen Poe,

Rather dark. Is this girl a goth?

Not a chance!

I agree, and was going to say the same thing, but was hesitant to get into a religious debate, we all have our own beliefs. BUT... if "good works" were all that were necessary for salvation, then Jesus died for no reason at all. We could all buy our way into heaven by just being good little boys and girls.

Just had to add my two cents, now I'll shut up before the storm starts...

The Bible says that we are not saved by works but by GRACE...however; the Bible also says that faith without works is dead...So, it would seem that if one has TRUE faith then one will also have the works that should accompany it.

I have read this book ( about 4 months ago). In fact while reading it I thought a lot about KC and Caylee.

Interesting to hear that there was actually this book in her home . I thought there were some things in the book that sounded like information is coming out.

In case some are going to go purchase the book I won't give away much, but I will say that when Caylees remains were found and the heart sticker mentioned, this is excatly when I thought perhaps KC read this book.

My conclusion was that part of this book was about forgiveness.

Like Casey is there anything that you want to say? Yes, tell Zanny I fogive her...hmmm...

In the book the muderer is a Serial Killer who killed other (I think 5?) little girls and left ladybug pins at the sight of the disapearance. In the story, the little girl, Missy, is coloring at a picnic table when she is kidnapped. The abductor left a ladybug pin nearby. It was not with the body.

It is not at all unusual for killers to leave a signature. It seems quite common.

I really can not see any parallels between the Caylee Anthoney case and this book.
But it is an interesting discussion, and very observant to notice the book on her shelf!

Maybe it was Casey's dumb idea of a "signature" that might make it appear as if it was a new serial killer in the area...heart sticker on the mouth-makes NO sense in any way, so maybe it was her ignorant way to leave a "signature".

I understand those beliefs. I am questioning whether or not if she believes she is forgiven because she has accepted the Lord as her Savior and admitted this to him? Should we assume she has since evidently her parents have forgiven her?

Please explain to me how can one be forgiven if they can't claim or admit responsibility openly?

So if she admits this to God (unbeknownst to any man) do we all forgive her and love her nowas Jesus would? Are we sorry for her and understand lovingly that she is just "messed up?" I am just trying to understand. I do believe if we do not try to be good little girls and boys then Christ died for naught. It is the least I can do for all that he has done for me. Please I really want to forgive her..is some sins unforgivable.. are we only here to condemn her for her evilness? Can a murderer get to heaven? Ever? Are all murderers invited to heaven if they only admit to God their sin? I truly am interested in understanding this.. because I think it will help understand Casey.

I just do not see much love or forgiveness for Casey from the world. However, I think if she would have come clean at first, shown the police where she laid her baby in the woods it would be far easier for us to forgive her and not be so angry at her. So yes, man can forgive, IMO Source: Lord's prayer

From what I understand the book talks about forgivness. Should we do a poll to see how many of us forgive Casey? Do we need to forgive her for us to be forgiven?

Why as a Protestant would she wear a Rosary? While praying a rosary so much concentration goes into the Passion. If her Protestant faith was so strong why wear a Catholic religious item? Did she feel it gave her more credence to being a believer? I know I should not try to understand Casey.. but God works in mysterious ways.. is he trying to show us something through her?

I totally agree this should not be a religious discussion.. but I do think this line of thought plays a big part in how or why Miss Casey Anthony thinks she does not need to confess openly. How many of us would feel better if she just confessed?
Wouldn't it be a hoot though if she NEVER EVEN READ THE BOOK and I have the forgivness and religious aspects circling in my head for nothing??

Ok... I am done now.. do not try to beat me up.. just trying to understand how the book may have played an affect on her train of thought if she even read it at all.

Forgiveness is a tricky thing indeed...The Bible speaks of a method of seeking to be forgiven or to forgive. Go to the person who has offended and ask them to turn from their offensive behavior and if they comply then forgive them and remember their sin against them no more. But, if the person does NOT turn from the sin, then one is to go to them in the presence of witnesses and ask them again to turn from the offending behavior which requires forgiveness...Then if they do not, one is to openly bring it out in front of the body of the congregation...This is when one is dealing with one whom has erred against you WITHIN the body of Christ-which is what the "church" presumably is. In all of the above scenarios it is stated that if your brother requests your forgiveness and turns away from the offending behavior then they are to be forgiven-period.

BUT

Casey was not exactly a member of the local congregation now was she?:rolleyes:

Forgive others their trespasses so your father in heaven will forgive YOU of yours. I believe this means their sins against YOU-not just any random thing that someone happens to choose to do. I do not believe that we are called to forgive everyone for everything-just those in our own little "cirlcle of hell" that may happen to offend against us.

If your brother strikes you on one cheek then turn the other one to him. Does this mean to lie down and allow yourself to be beaten to death? NO! It means to be longsuffering and to go an extra space that a normal man (as opposed to a spiritual man) would NOT be willing to go.

The Bible also says things like:
If a man lay with another man-kill him...
Any woman who is divorced and remarries is guilty of adultery...
An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth...
Women should be silent in the church...

and on and on we could go with this...point being-

We must reconcile what in the Word is from God for ALL mankind and what was just for HIS chosen people-the Israelites...We must also "rightly divide the Word" as much of what is inside the covers of the good book is custom from that era and in a particular people and does not to apply to our society or our people as it was a different time and things change...

What does NOT change is what we need to focus on in the good book. And what is it that does not change? The nature of God and the nature of man. God is perfection and man is imperfection. God in his perfection is well able to forgive everyone for everything...not so mere mortal men. We are imperfect and therefore unable to attain unto His Majesty...we can only make a devout effort...but will always fail because that is the nature of man...imperfect.

What must be focused upon is TRUTH that IS everlasting.
Thou shall not steal...
Thou shall not kill...
Thou shall not commit adultery...
These are NATURAL LAW and these things are universal and apply to all people at all times and always will...We should not kill one another. We should not steal from one another. We should not cheat on our "signifigant other". These are unchanging truths and they can be trusted to continue to be true-forever...

Much of what is in the Bible is cultural and then you also have much that is symbolic. YOU-each individual must use prayer and the guidance of THE Spirit of Truth-which IS God's own Spirit, in order to search out the truth that THEY need inside of those pages.

As for me-I do NOT forgive Casey and would not unless I heard that she had confessed completely and they could prove her confession was true and she STILL had to go to prison forever-THEN I might be inclined to forgive her and then again...I might not...:blushing:

I've read in various threads that Casey was an avid reader. I don't know how the heck she'd find the time to read anything other than text messages. Where did the "Casey is an avid reader" come from? Sorry if this has been covered in a gazillion threads, I'm just not buying it. IMO, Casey is dumb as a bag of hammers, and is as lazy as she is stupid. And that's plenty lazy. The book being discussed wasn't even out on her nightstand, or on the floor next to her bed. It was mushed into a cabinet along with a bunch of other random crap that she probably hadn't touched in ages. There was even a water bottle stuffed in there. I highly doubt that cabinet was accessed very frequently. It seems as if it was just stuffed full of things to get out of the way. Out of sight, out of mind.

This began AFTER she was arrested to my recollection. For lack of anything else to do, she began reading all the hours she was awake in the CELL!

ITA with all of the above especially the bolded. It is simply amazing how quickly one can find some religion when in the depths of deep doo-doo.
However, more power to them if it took this to get them to go to church.

Being related to a number of criminals I am well versed in what happens to them when they "go in". It is just a statistical fact that many inmates get religion and they get it quick. But it is not TRUE spirituality in MOST cases, but rather a selfish desire to soothe ones-self and find a way to lessen the impact of the actions that brought them into a CAGE! They don't want to be guilty of armed robbery-so they get religion and whala! They imagine themselves free and clear with the Big Man Upstairs...but this "skin deep" experience is NOT the pathway to true spirituality...and this "skin deep" reformation that these inmates experience usually only lasts as long as the cage does, and oft times not even THAT long...

As for Cindy and George? Same concept only without the VISIBLE cage!

I guess I am a bit jaded huh?

I understand those beliefs. I am questioning whether or not if she believes she is forgiven because she has accepted the Lord as her Savior and admitted this to him? Should we assume she has since evidently her parents have forgiven her?

Please explain to me how can one be forgiven if they can't claim or admit responsibility openly?

As a member no longer standing in the Catholic church, but raised and trained, if she were Catholic she would have to admit her "guilt" ask forgiveness, do penance and commit to reforming her behavior. The last thing the priest says at the end of mass is "go and sin no more".

So if she admits this to God (unbeknownst to any man) do we all forgive her and love her nowas Jesus would? Are we sorry for her and understand lovingly that she is just "messed up?" I am just trying to understand. I do believe if we do not try to be good little girls and boys then Christ died for naught. It is the least I can do for all that he has done for me. Please I really want to forgive her..is some sins unforgivable.. are we only here to condemn her for her evilness? Can a murderer get to heaven? Ever? Are all murderers invited to heaven if they only admit to God their sin? I truly am interested in understanding this.. because I think it will help understand Casey.

Wasn't Christ put on the cross next to 2 murderers? One asked Gods forgiveness and Jesus said he would see him again at the hand of his father. In other words as he was dying he accepted God and was forgiven.

If you feel sorrow for KC and want to forgive her in your heart I say you are a better person than those of us who aren't there yet and by all means you should follow your heart. Jesus also said he who is with out sin should cast the first stone and vengeance is mine says the Lord. I have always taken this to mean God will handle the big stuff we shouldn't concern ourselves. While of course I believe we have to have rules and laws to live together in society. And society has a right to protect each other, taking someone like KC out of society either by DP or LPWP is not to punish KC it is to protect the rest of us.

I just do not see much love or forgiveness for Casey from the world. However, I think if she would have come clean at first, shown the police where she laid her baby in the woods it would be far easier for us to forgive her and not be so angry at her. So yes, man can forgive, IMO Source: Lord's prayer

From what I understand the book talks about forgivness. Should we do a poll to see how many of us forgive Casey? Do we need to forgive her for us to be forgiven?

I guess this, like all the rest of the little things we do day to day are things we should work on to be better people. It doesn't mean we have to be her best friend or even allow her to walk around free ever again.

Why as a Protestant would she wear a Rosary? While praying a rosary so much concentration goes into the Passion. If her Protestant faith was so strong why wear a Catholic religious item? Did she feel it gave her more credence to being a believer? I know I should not try to understand Casey.. but God works in mysterious ways.. is he trying to show us something through her?

The Rosary is a Catholic prayer "tool" it is never to be worn as decorative jewelry. I have seen nuns who carried theirs on their belt due to having no pockets, it would just fall into the folds of their habit. Never, ever draped around the neck.

I totally agree this should not be a religious discussion.. but I do think this line of thought plays a big part in how or why Miss Casey Anthony thinks she does not need to confess openly. How many of us would feel better if she just confessed?
Wouldn't it be a hoot though if she NEVER EVEN READ THE BOOK and I have the forgivness and religious aspects circling in my head for nothing??

Ok... I am done now.. do not try to beat me up.. just trying to understand how the book may have played an affect on her train of thought if she even read it at all.

by me

I think you need to follow your belief, no matter what the rest the world believes. I would never, ever criticize someone for honestly feeling forgiveness for someone just because I don't and I support anyone's right to feel the way they feel and to talk about it with out being slammed as long as those feelings don't include hurting others.

GREAT FIND!! she did say " they did not even find the clothes yet" or something of that sort.the book refernce the comment of bloody clothes you mentioned in your post

wow! I was going to post exactly what you said before i read your post!
I agree a lot in common with the evil one.

Being related to a number of criminals I am well versed in what happens to them when they "go in". It is just a statistical fact that many inmates get religion and they get it quick. But it is not TRUE spirituality in MOST cases, but rather a selfish desire to soothe ones-self and find a way to lessen the impact of the actions that brought them into a CAGE! They don't want to be guilty of armed robbery-so they get religion and whala! They imagine themselves free and clear with the Big Man Upstairs...but this "skin deep" experience is NOT the pathway to true spirituality...and this "skin deep" reformation that these inmates experience usually only lasts as long as the cage does, and oft times not even THAT long...

As for Cindy and George? Same concept only without the VISIBLE cage!

I guess I am a bit jaded huh?

I agree with this 99% of the time. I've seen people truly change regardless of the out come of their case. I've seen more change long enough to pull the wool over the eyes of people they thought they could get something from.

But regardless of the person who committed the crime finding God, if someone else feels forgiveness for that person I believe that should be respected.

I think George and Cindy need desperately to believe in something bigger than them, something they can cling to, they need to believe they will see Caylee again and believe KC can be forgiven if she committed this atrocity. They have found they need God in their daily live, maybe for the first time.

Wasn't there a story floating around early on about KC being quite religious (when Lee got sick) when they were teenagers? That background would have come from somewhere.

Maybe the A's did take the kids to church when the kids were little, then fell away when life got in the way.

I hate to say this, but I also see Edgar Allen Poe,
Could these be how to do it, ideas?
Would you have to read the whole book for kc's
infamous phrases about the clothes,The End Justifies the Means,
kidnapping, forgiveness, or just a couple chapters?
In jail LE says kc reads ALLOT.........maybe she did read it cover to cover?

:shakehead:

I love Poe! And never not once ever did I think that something that he had written could be used a how to guide!

And when I saw this it made me laugh. I'm real old and remember when Poe was introduced to us in school ~ long, long before "goths" ever existed.

Well "goths" like we have now anyways!

And I must be really old as well because I remember book reports in grammar school on his works.

I was chilled reading The Fall of the House of Usher,that story remained with me for a very long time afterwards.

I seen the comments on Poe and laughed while shaking my head because it seems like so many have missed out and don't know that they have Poe to thank for sparking not only detective stories but sci-fi ones as well!!

Things that come to mind:

Randomly, and not really connected to this case, The Shack was the name of a restaurant that Scott and Laci Peterson owned and ran before they sold it and moved to Modesto.

As to having a book like The Shack in her room . . . we will never figure KC out completely so we can't know if she bought it herself, got it as a gift, read it or didn't read it, etc. however, we do see that she steals some of her material from movies and possibly books . . . Juliett Lewis, Jeff Hopkins, Zanny the Nanny.

KC also was following the Trenton Duckett case and I have mentioned this before, there is a pic on another website that is from an affair for Trenton . . . with a girl who looks exactly like KC right in the front, in a black dress, posing as she loves to do. I couldn't copy and past the pic to bring it here. Apparently, she had been looking up websites about missing children. Why?

This case brings about so many questions and we are left to our own resources in finding out answers because the A family lies, tells half-truths and mis-truths and/or doesn't speak (KC). We have been on wild goose chases for months . . . looking for clues on MySpace and FaceBook and mountains of discovery docs . . . all because this monster won't talk. She should be called Monster Mom instead of Tot Mom. I want to see the jailhouse video of her finding out about the discovery of a small child's remains on 12/11/08. I need to see some kind of reaction from this monster when it relates to Caylee and not herself. I am sure that when it comes out, WS will be hard to get into . . .

HappyChic, can you give us the link to they photo you're talking about? I'd heard of something like that before, but I wasn't able to see the picture then, either.

Do I think KC is saved? No. Simply by her actions. But it is not my place to judge if she is saved or not. However, if she were saved then her actions would be dramatically different. She would be compelled by the Holy Spirit to confess what she had done to LE and take her punishment. This is the way He works within us. As someone who was once very different before I was saved I can witness to how the Holy Spirit moves within us, changes us, molds us into what He wants and desires.

I think the crucifix was something she wore thinking it would gain her a more sympathetic audience. Bad plan. Anyone can wear a cross, it doesn't mean anything. And, even us non-catholics know, crucifixes are not necklaces. When I saw that I figured it was just another ploy. It reminded me of the best bumper stickers I've seen "Jesus is more than a bumper sticker". KWIM?

Forgiveness - you seem to be stuck between divine forgiveness and human forgiveness. Divine forgiveness is only for Him to give. Human forgiveness is not going to get her into heaven. But do you really, honestly, think KC cares or believes in heaven? So it just doesn't matter to her, everything she's doing appears to be an act to gain supporters (including in how she deals with her parents).

I've read in various threads that Casey was an avid reader. I don't know how the heck she'd find the time to read anything other than text messages. Where did the "Casey is an avid reader" come from? Sorry if this has been covered in a gazillion threads, I'm just not buying it. IMO, Casey is dumb as a bag of hammers, and is as lazy as she is stupid. And that's plenty lazy. The book being discussed wasn't even out on her nightstand, or on the floor next to her bed. It was mushed into a cabinet along with a bunch of other random crap that she probably hadn't touched in ages. There was even a water bottle stuffed in there. I highly doubt that cabinet was accessed very frequently. It seems as if it was just stuffed full of things to get out of the way. Out of sight, out of mind.

my bold

Sounds like something CA would say about the "mother of the year".

Is this a relatively new book? I was in Borders yesterday and they had an entire display table for "The Shack".

I think I need to read "The Shack."

ETA: This must be a popular book. My library has several copies, all of which are checked out AND there is a reserve line for all of them :eek:

I found the same thing here in northern MS. All books checked out or on hold

I read the book and it was awesome.

I thought about that book several times in watching this case unfold.

Here's what I gathered from the book too... and maybe this is what KC is hoping for.

That no matter how bad her actions are/were that there is still a place for her with the Creator.

By no means, would I think this book give her any other idea on what she's done justifies what has transpired. However, back to my previous statement, she may believe that she will still be admitted to heaven based on the belief that God loves all of his children, the good and the bad.

Shortened for brevity's sake:
Not a chance!

The Bible says that we are not saved by works but by GRACE...however; the Bible also says that faith without works is dead...So, it would seem that if one has TRUE faith then one will also have the works that should accompany it.

This is my belief. And yes, I am a practicing Catholic. Born and bred. I just believe it takes more than believing.

Forgiveness is a tricky thing indeed...The Bible speaks of a method of seeking to be forgiven or to forgive. Go to the person who has offended and ask them to turn from their offensive behavior and if they comply then forgive them and remember their sin against them no more. But, if the person does NOT turn from the sin, then one is to go to them in the presence of witnesses and ask them again to turn from the offending behavior which requires forgiveness...Then if they do not, one is to openly bring it out in front of the body of the congregation...This is when one is dealing with one whom has erred against you WITHIN the body of Christ-which is what the "church" presumably is. In all of the above scenarios it is stated that if your brother requests your forgiveness and turns away from the offending behavior then they are to be forgiven-period.

Beautifully written, our priest said almost the exact same thing at a Mass in January. I thought lot about what he said and was thinking about Casey at the time. I just could not seem to have took what he said and written it down. Thank you for writing it down. This is what I believe. I was questioning to see what others on the board thought as to whether Casey is forgiven just she because "she believes." In her weird state of mind, could "The Shack" lead her to think that just "believing" she will be forgiven play a part into why she just did not report her child missing?

Forgive others their trespasses so your father in heaven will forgive YOU of yours. I believe this means their sins against YOU-not just any random thing that someone happens to choose to do. I do not believe that we are called to forgive everyone for everything-just those in our own little "cirlcle of hell" that may happen to offend against us.

True, she did not go to church and she did not hurt me directly.

As for me-I do NOT forgive Casey and would not unless I heard that she had confessed completely and they could prove her confession was true and she STILL had to go to prison forever-THEN I might be inclined to forgive her and then again...I might not...:blushing:

I am right there with you. She would have to confess in order to be forgiven and if she can not confess openly then I highly doubt she has the ability to confess directly to God, JMHO. I think I will leave it up to God.

You wrote this so beautifully and gives me hope that others in the world feel as I do. I mostly asked questions because not whether or not I KNEW the answers but to collectively question if a book like "The Shack" is a really and truly a "good Christian book" for a criminal that shows no remorse to read.

Has anyone read this book? "The Shack" I am in the process of reading it now. In the crime scene photos taken of Casey's bedroom, it shows an open closet/amoire and on the shelf is a copy of this book.
This book is a religious book about a child that is kidnapped and murdered.
It is also about God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
On pag. 125 of this book, there is a passage that reads...."It all sounds like THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS, that to get what you want you will go to any length, even if it costs the lives of billions of people."

Remember in Casey journal....she wrote "I hopethe end justifies the means???"

Anyway, I have only posted here a few times, but I just found this interesting.

I have read the shack, and totally loved it. I did notice that line, but the message of the book is so focused on love, and doing right by others that I found it hard to reconcile the fact that Casey'd read it.....and then murdered Caylee, with the message of love.

I have read the book. I doubt that Casey even read it. When were the pics taken? My guess is that someone gave it to her after Caylee went missing, thinking it would comfort her.
The phrase "Ends Justify the Means" is not uncommon, and Casey could have heard it in a lot of places.

I really donl;t think this book would have appealed to Casey at all. I am sure she would have gotten bored after the first chapter. The focus of the book is the main character's relationship with God.

I think you are really likely right on that someone gave it to Casey to comfort her....after Caylee was gone. I can't imagine she read it.

by me

I think you need to follow your belief, no matter what the rest the world believes. I would never, ever criticize someone for honestly feeling forgiveness for someone just because I don't and I support anyone's right to feel the way they feel and to talk about it with out being slammed as long as those feelings don't include hurting others.

I am a born and bred Catholic and I appreciate your answers. I will admit I strayed from the church until I began to learn and understand the mysteries of the faith. (The rosary as jewerly TOTALLY is disrespectful)

There has been some very good discussion here on the board regarding this book.

I mostly was asking the questions not for my own learning but to "throw" some questions out into the fray. Could Caylee's death help us to grow stronger in our individual faiths?

I have alot of thoughts about a book like "The Shack." In the hands of a NORMAL person, it is probably a good read (inconjunction with Scripture) keeping in mind it is a fictional story and not the Word.

In the hands of a sociapathic killer, a book like "The Shack" could be read that forgiving oneself is all it takes. A believer is often believed by action not by thought or empty gestures (like wearing a rosary or quoting a few scriptures.)

I think a book like this is enough to make Casey think she is going to Heaven and if she did get the DP it would be OKAY. After all, in her mind after reading "The Shack" she is headed to heaven. Right? After all, she only has to "believe." (Casey speak)

I think you are really likely right on that someone gave it to Casey to comfort her....after Caylee was gone. I can't imagine she read it.

I truly hope she has not read it. A book like that in the hands a sociapath is dangerous.

I have read the shack, and totally loved it. I did notice that line, but the message of the book is so focused on love, and doing right by others that I found it hard to reconcile the fact that Casey'd read it.....and then murdered Caylee, with the message of love.

Could you reconcile the fact that she may have killed Caylee first, then read the book and somehow FORGAVE herself and now thinks she is headed to heaven and the Death Penalty would get her there faster? Can you believe she may have asked God for forgiveness after reading the book? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV