Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe "supervised" -- in this case -- means court supervised. One thing we're missing -- if she got permission from her case manager -- this is ok.

:waitasec::waitasec:

I'm now REALLY confused!

DELETE IT.......I thought minors couldn't have 'public' myspace pages anyway.
they can't. there was a child predator incident not too long ago and myspace changed its policies about minor's pages. minor's pages are always private unles they add you as a friend.

We don't know for sure. But she says Tony picked her up.

Ok the board moved so fast I didn't see that you had answered, does anyone find it all weird that he didn't take time to pop the hood?? or ask if she ran out of gas? Even someone that doesn't know a thing about cars always checks for gas first....

You are very correct - panic attacks are very serious and I can say from personal experience that I have both passed out and had seizures related to them. It's some kind of psychological thing your brain goes into when your body can't handle a situation any more. In my case it was the violent death of my mother and I was a 31 year old adult. I'm not saying that this little girl's panic attacks went that far, I don't know. But they are very serious.

You're so right, panis attacks for a 12 yr old could be scariest thing that CHILD has ever experienced....They are no picnic for me, I'm 42!

Regardless of what the issue is, whether she was hospitalized due to that, or an asthma attack, or being stressed, the point is this child is hurting. Shame on her grandma or whoever let her get tangled up in this mess, period.....

they can't make her and they are not admissible in court
Sorry tmo. You need to go back and read everything before you post again, so we'll talk to you in ... December sometime.

JUST KIDDING!

A Warm Welcome tmo!

If you ask quick questions, you have a chance of getting quick answers. I'd highly recommend reading the 400 pages of discovery, however, if you haven't already via lurk status. Good place to start. You'll need ... oh ... about 6 hours if you read at a good clip. When I read the documents, some of my questions were answered. Like I didn't understand why they didn't try to composit Zani the Nani. It used to bother me a lot.

Glad you joined up!

ok. lets calm down here for a minute. The myspace page is PRIVATE- nothing can be seen. It's public access to the heading........lets just drop it at look at the REAL issues here.

If Caseys bond said to have no contact with someone under the age of 17, SHE VIOLATED HER BOND..........very simple.

Her case manager I KNOW told her verbally that this would not be accepted, anything that was in this order will be hold to the highest standard.

If this story is true, she should be re-arrested before tomorrow morning.

Why wait until morning? That's just more on line time.

sure is allot of traffic on that web cam. way to much for a residential street

casey hates her mother - because her mother tried to control casey
( not that she didnt have good intentions because the control was probably over the concern of the baby )

casey hated being "controlled" be her mom

casey also felt like she was being controlled to some degree BY her baby because baby's need attention and time and a zillion other things

casey couldnt control her mother but she could control her daughter
and ultimately controlled her to death

Robotdog the Hippo Psycologist

edited to add

where as casey killed her daughter because she didnt like having to take care of her baby as it CUT into her clubbing and
skanking <-------- my new word for the day

.....some parents like myself wish i could it all over again
i have good kids and i loved every minute of them being little even though it can be exasperating at times.....................:)

I agree - this girl is a minor and her condition should not have been disclosed to the media like this. Now she will be a media target and ridiculed by people at school, etc. However, I am only a little less angry over a panic attack than I am about a suicide attempt. Panic attacks can be very serious, but my point is the little girl should have never been involved period. Thanks for clarifying.

Can someone clarify for me...wasn't the little girl's grandmother the one who told the media?

Casey would not have access to a computer to e-mail the 12 year old if the Padilla family hadn't bailed her out of jail....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank