Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, caveat -- this has probably already been asked. But it would be on an earlier thread, so here it comes again....

How good was that when they went into the house that they stood CA right in front of the window for all the world to see?

I missed that, however, Ive been thinking about the "security risk" thing, and how many threats have been made against her and her family while shes been home (before last night) I dont know why when she is out in public she doesnt wear a bullet proof vest, because Im sorry, People ARE that mad to blow her away and not think twice......like she did to her daughter, never gave it a second thought Im sure. :furious:

Does anybody know if TES has started their searching or what time they are due to start it? Thanks

Any volunteers for the search on Caylee Anthony can meet at the command center located at: 5750 TG Lee Blvd., Orlando. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn. Time to show is 8:00am Saturday, August 30th. All volunteers must bring a photo ID and fill out a volunteer form.

I wonder if any reporters are there yet.

I knew a couple a few years ago who were friends with my ex. (They went to HS together or something.) And they were both in and out of jail. The husband was sending the wife in to say she wanted to test drive a car then they'd steal it. It was insane. They got arrested, bailed out of jail and proceeded to go to walmart and apply for a WM cc in her mothers name and got some 5,000 limit. They then bought like a CRAPLOAD of stuff including playstations, tv, computer, alcohol etc. All things for them... And 1 baby photo album for their child who was in the custody of one of their mothers! They claimed they were furious that they didn't have custody of the baby but obviously their actions showed otherwise that they didn't care a hoot about him! Then a few days later they informed my ex they had some good news. They were having a new baby! I was like :eek: are you kidding me?

It's hard to think that someone who is a parent to a beautiful child can not care or feel things for them but after having seen it first hand you realize it's not only possible, it's disgusting.

I hope Casey stays in jail where she belongs.

gigi i had to laugh at that,my daughter changed at 14,she's 23 now and we get along pretty good.

Bringing this over because I want to make sure it's read, yes this is me quoting myself lol Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalei321
http://www.wftv.com/news/index.html

Showing live, GA has blocked off his whole yard (including public access) and is now fertilizing his front yard (green bucket thing), reporter made a very sarcastic comment about how he's fertilizing his yard while searchers are looking for his granddaughter.

Go George! He probably found some exception about the easement if it was blocked for maintenance. To be honest seeing those people out there makes me physically sick. I hope that all the harassment subsides now that Casey is back and jail. Anybody who can look at the video of George and cindy can see in their eyes that they are just pushed beyond limits. It's inhumane to taunt these people outside of their own home. Regardless of how you feel about them, they are still victims. If these people are supposedy giving Caylee a voice , where were they at the vigils? I hope those people organizing the march Monday will cancel it.

Thankyou--I will. :) It's hard work but the rewards are tremendous.

With George fertilizing his yard-it's easy to see how Caylee just fell through the cracks. Can't believe he's not at the search. One family at least should be there. Oh yeah, they're not crazy UH HUH.

Casey's lies and stealing are catching up with her. It is time for her take responsibility for her actions.

I have not seen the segment with Cindy on the Today show. So far they only talked about McCains v.p. pick, Hurricane Gusta (sp?), they did just show her on camera and said it was coming up. She looks horrible. :( I wish Casey would tell what happened to Caylee and let her parents grieve. I know they tell bizarre stories, but what she is doing to her parents is unreal. Prayers to the searchers today and prayers to everyone who loves Caylee. Please let there be an answer today.

I have not seen the segment with Cindy on the Today show. So far they only talked about McCains v.p. pick, Hurricane Gusta (sp?), they did just show her on camera and said it was coming up. She looks horrible. :( I wish Casey would tell what happened to Caylee and let her parents grieve. I know they tell bizarre stories, but what she is doing to her parents is unreal. Prayers to the searchers today and prayers to everyone who loves Caylee. Please let there be an answer today.

The video of the TODAY Show will be in the Media Forum in about 3 hours.

Well, what a week in this case. Unbelievable. NG last night practically did me in. This is getting REALLY REALLY SCARY. George and Cindy's freakouts, the protesters, the search for the body...man. I need a break from this but it's so hard not to want to know every little detail - and simultaneously hard to know every little detail.

I have my partner and our dogs and our own house to worry about. I think on this beautiful Saturday I'm going to just try to forget the whole thing for a day.

DA

Thankyou--I will. :) It's hard work but the rewards are tremendous.

With George fertilizing his yard-it's easy to see how Caylee just fell through the cracks. Can't believe he's not at the search. One family at least should be there. Oh yeah, they're not crazy UH HUH.
Is it not a possibility that they are emotionally incapable of accepting the potential that their granddaughter may be dead and their daughter may be to blame?

You know what I find kinda funny is JB's comment about how they didn't let her turn herself in in a dignified fashion. What, if anything has casey done that is dignified? Please.

WTF is up with the spokeperson Larry whatever. He is smiling like he is just so happy to have his face on tv. :mad:

Just watched the news clip on TV of Cindy on the Today show. She speaks in such a rude arrogant tone! :liar: I really get the impression she thinks we are all beneath her :bowdown: but as I think over the last 6 weeks that is what she has done all along, not one ounce of appreciation for the now probably millions of dollars spent on the games they play, when there are truly real missing children that money could go towards and probably families that would appreciate anything offered.

Please just once I want to see someone make CAYLEE the priority!

Have we heard anything from the Padilla's?

:banghead::banghead:

JUST A REMINDER THERE IS TO BE NO name calling. There will be no futher warnings you will be booted from ws for a week this forum is to busy for us to have to keep reminding each and everyone. THE ONLY THING PERMITTED IS FIRST NAMES OR INITIALS. THERE WILL BE NO OHH..I FORGOT.
THANK YOU
THE STAFF OF WS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members