Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #156

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is planning to spin a whole new story in his opening...and LE will be on standby to disprove it. IMO, this guy is not a good lawyer. IMOO
ITA and I think he is in over his head with Casey, the liar.

Tell me more about the recently moved hibiscus tree

It was in the backyard video with Greta, Blink.

It was a huge hibiscus tree in the rear corner of the house, very close to the pool. Cindy is quoted as stating that the tree was dug up and moved so they could move the pool box next to the house. Meanwhile, in the video, the pool box is still clearly lined up against the pool.

Hibiscus looked to be moved close to the playhouse, but I'd have to rewatch to be certain.

In the begining of this GA and CA were perfectly content with the media right at their front door at their beck and call so to speak. Matter of fact, CA told the whole nation for us to get of our a$$e$ (her word not mine) and help find Caylee, well, they're there. The Anthonys did numerous updates, interviews from inside, outside, around that house. CA took Greta on the grande tour of the inside so the Anthonys pretty much sent out an ingraved invitation for the attention they are receiving.

IMO, this is due to the fact from the beginning the MAIN MOTIVATION displayed was to obtain the highest amount of NATIONAL MEDIA COVERAGE = $$$$$$$$, most normally spurring books, movies, interviews; NOT LOCATING A MISSING PERSON. IMO, if locating the missing person is the MAIN MOTIVATION search & rescue is called in FIRST, not a media agent like Larry Garrison. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

Color me funny but it is the only way that any of the behaviors demonstrated make any sense.

Hmmm...

another possibility...she's been stealing from her mom, dad & brother forever so grandma reporting theft didn't surprise them too much...they had loud arguments there a lot .... and perhaps Caylee's "disappearance" was just coincidental to the argument. I have been saying for a long time that I think this was an accident, but feel I have to acknowledge now the possibility that it had been pre-planned. I think LE know a lot more than we do. IMOO
IIRC Cindy and George tried to "fix" the problem with the theft from grandpa at the nursing home. That is how Cindy found out Casey wasn't working at Universal. Casey had told her grandma she needed the money for work and they would reimberse her. That is when she called Ryan and told him what happened, and to stay away from her. It was dawning on Cindy the end of May that her daughter had serious mental problems, aka, sociopath. Two weeks later, during those two weeks, I'm guessing at this point Cindy had a vacation. I don't know where she went or if Caylee was with her. But she couldn't remember the father's day visit with Caylee thinking it had been the Sunday before. grr I'm sorry the post is long and I'm giving more than my 2 cents worth.

WOW>>>>>>>>this is getting stretched out father and father to make it fit the crime.........

A woman loses her baby for 31 days, goes partying every night, steals her friend's money, checks, while using her car, lives with multiple men, runs out of gas in her car at a check cashing place where she told in her police statement she had her daughter with her, but does not take the car seat when she leaves her car, leaves her purse, loses her brand new blackjack phone she just stole money from her grandparents to buy, then the tow company takes the car, puts it in a secure lot, and someone SNEAKS into that secure (most likely videoed) lot puts SAME woman's dead baby in the trunk of that car after they went to a dealership and had keys made for that car............

IS THIS WHAT WE ARE TO BELIEVE???
Turbo, of COURSE that's how it went down! And to think, JB said he had not been leaking anything to the press. It must be you he's leaking the info for his opening statement to...

Well if it turns out to be true that the property was FERTILIZED. Hope that OCSO TAKES NOTICE, this would seem to be a very odd time to FERTILIZE. Normally LIME is one of the components in FERTILIZER & it has been my own experience that this is done later on, especially in the warmer climates, that being said isn't the southern part of the country expected to experience rainfall? It is my understanding that LIME decreases ODORS in addition to speeding up chemical breakdown (decomposition). Anybody else find this odd or am I just missing this completely?

Well this shouldn't be discounted in ANY way. I live in FL, make purchases from the Feed Store and was told by seasoned farmers to spread the Lime/Dolimite in the early summer when the rainy season arrives, not to use too much cause it'll go beyond the 'sweetening' of the soil stage and start to grow mushrooms. So, why is he using lime now? I can see some other type of fertilizer maybe but not Lime...hmmm You have sparked my interest.

WOW>>>>>>>>this is getting stretched out father and father to make it fit the crime.........

A woman loses her baby for 31 days, goes partying every night, steals her friend's money, checks, while using her car, lives with multiple men, runs out of gas in her car at a check cashing place where she told in her police statement she had her daughter with her, but does not take the car seat when she leaves her car, leaves her purse, loses her brand new blackjack phone she just stole money from her grandparents to buy, then the tow company takes the car, puts it in a secure lot, and someone SNEAKS into that secure (most likely videoed) lot puts SAME woman's dead baby in the trunk of that car after they went to a dealership and had keys made for that car............

IS THIS WHAT WE ARE TO BELIEVE???
Only if we dismiss any sense ofreality. moo

Sorry, but I don't agree. There is no hurry to charge her with murder. They are still carrying out the investigation and may be withholding those results for lots of tactical reasons.
This correct they have the results. LE is not required to produce all their evidence. This is how it works, LE is not pulling a fast one.

IIRC Cindy and George tried to "fix" the problem with the theft from grandpa at the nursing home. That is how Cindy found out Casey wasn't working at Universal. Casey had told her grandma she needed the money for work and they would reimberse her. That is when she called Ryan and told him what happened, and to stay away from her. It was dawning on Cindy the end of May that her daughter had serious mental problems, aka, sociopath. Two weeks later, during those two weeks, I'm guessing at this point Cindy had a vacation. I don't know where she went or if Caylee was with her. But she couldn't remember the father's day visit with Caylee thinking it had been the Sunday before. grr I'm sorry the post is long and I'm giving more than my 2 cents worth.

Could you really forget that the last time you saw your granddaughter was when you brought her to see your own father on father's day when it was just 4 weeks before? I find that near impossible to believe. IMOO

I would think that you would have to be a moron to have JB represent you in a case of this magnitude. With this huge national attention, I'm thinking that they are getting tons of offers from high profile defense attorneys...unless they think this is too much of a mess now.

IMO, this is due to the fact from the beginning the MAIN MOTIVATION displayed was to obtain the highest amount of NATIONAL MEDIA COVERAGE = $$$$$$$$, most normally spurring books, movies, interviews; NOT LOCATING A MISSING PERSON. IMO, if locating the missing person is the MAIN MOTIVATION search & rescue is called in FIRST, not a media agent like Larry Garrison. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

Color me funny but it is the only way that any of the behaviors demonstrated make any sense.
You have to remember how proud Cindy was of all her cameos. "Which one?" she says. And that happened long before the media started hounding them.

You call every missing child organization on the planet also. You just don't get on the air and spin, spin, spin. moo

I don't know if we can believe George...

Okay, let's say George is lying. We know for a fact Caylee was alive on the 15th. Casey stayed the night with TL on the night of the 16th without Caylee. So where is Caylee? Most likely whatever happened, happened on the 15-th-16th. IMO I believe Geoge saw them leave on the 16th.

Could you really forget that the last time you saw your granddaughter was when you brought her to see your own father on father's day when it was just 4 weeks before? I find that near impossible to believe. IMOO

I agree 100%, it defies comprehension -- as does everything about this case.

You have to remember how proud Cindy was of all her cameos. "Which one?" she says. And that happened long before the media started hounding them.
Sisn't she also say "I think there were four"? Obviously, she wanted her five minutes of fame and only got upset with the media when they started looking into the things she was saying.
moo

I wonder if the date on the camera wasn't wrong. Mine is many times.

And the person they loaned it to just happened to put Caylee's dead body in it? Jurors aren't idiots. IMOO

If LE had DNA evidence that the human decomp was Caylee's they would have already ARRESTED casey for MURDER.

Can anyone her PROVE the car was not driven off the tow yard lot?

My point is about reasonable doubt... jurors are not idiots.. but they can be confused. How else do you explain OJ getting off after they find bloody gloves and clothes yet Scott Peterson gets the clanker with only circumstantial evidence.

In my heart Casey may have killed Caylee... she is a horrible, evil person (proof is in the pdf's of that) However, as an American I have to believe in the presumption of innonence until PROVEN guilty in a court of law. I do not want to lose this fundamental right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm