Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If LE had DNA evidence that the human decomp was Caylee's they would have already ARRESTED casey for MURDER.

Can anyone her PROVE the car was not driven off the tow yard lot?

My point is about reasonable doubt... jurors are not idiots.. but they can be confused. How else do you explain OJ getting off after they find bloody gloves and clothes yet Scott Peterson gets the clanker with only circumstantial evidence.

In my heart Casey may have killed Caylee... she is a horrible, evil person (proof is in the pdf's of that) However, as an American I have to believe in the presumption of innonence until PROVEN guilty in a court of law. I do not want to lose this fundamental right.

Sure defense will have their angles. No the arrest factor is not true. As far as to the proof of guilty in a court of law this is where you, I and everyone else will see the rest of the evidence that is allowed in. Until then, its released as LE/State sees fit. Their still looking for Caylee/TES body. I would think the tow yard is fenced, locked and has cameras. If not again your right about how defense will begin to break down the case in Casey's favor. Tow yard may or may not be a weak link. Since we do not know what LE has in regard to security on the tow lot. If someone is familiar with this yard they might clue us in a little better. Security and hours what are they.

I thought it was interesting that the photos were uploaded on the 17th (is that correct?) and then deleted...it kind of looks like someone was trying to hide the fact that they knew where Caylee was on June 15th. Maybe protecting the June 9th red herring date?

Yes............or changing the date on the camera...........I have done that many times when I had the date wrong. You can change it in the computer and reload it to the camera.

Guys, how long was Casey out of jail? Was it over a week? About a week and a half? Just trying to nail it down in my mind.
I think she got off in the middle of the week so it would be about a week and a half. She spent HOURS at her attorny's every day. I doubt Jose would have visited her in jail that often or that long. moo

There's other important evidence that could be gotten, like witesses to her dumping the body, or at least people seeing her in an unusual location around June 16. They may also be trying to figure out whether Cindy, and particularly George were involved in any way in the coverup, or had knowledge about Caylee's murder/accident that they won't reveal.

Better than live witnesses, they have those pesky cell towers that place her in the woods by the airport on the 17th. LE has not confirmed this but leaked it to the media. I trust these witnesses. Unless she was turning over cowpies to make tea I reckon she was up to no good.

"Human beings are the only creatures on earth that allow their children to come back home."

Bill Cosby

Does anyone know if the Anthony's have any extended family that is helping support them emotionally right now? It seems strange to me that they seem isolated and boarded up in their house with just immediate family.

There are other family members in Florida. On Cindy's as well as George's family sides it was reported earlier.

IMO, you have the right to be PRESUMED innocent. But you also have the RESPONSIBILITY to be truthful and help find your missing child. What kind of country is it where you continually give rights but expect nothing in return from the citizens? I am not talking about her right to remain silent, I'm talking about the necessity to give honest information instead of lies...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I whole heartedly agree with you DTFulmer
Oh and for the poster that you quoted on , your names no JOse by chance.lol
If everything she and her family said are true why hasn't anything panned out.
The decomeposer smell in the car wasn't pizza, the body farm results are pretty precise from what I have read about them, the police aren't in any rush to let all there findings out because they don't have too.
I think they are doing an amazing job on this case.
So they family can says what they want, but i am sure they would have a better chance of finding Caylee if casey would have told the truth.
But the Anthonys and Jose will sit there and blame it on LE if they don;t find precious little Caylee's remains because they don't have any solid leads to go on. But they want her found and Jose illudes to teh fact that he knows something but wont share it with Le because it will jepordize his clients case, which i understand completely.
As for the circus show last night , I think that it was an awesome display pf police work, that were trying to shock her to get some reaction out of her, to let her know that they mean bussiness.
Casey thinks that she is above the law , and I loved the fact they they wanted to show her and Joes who is boss.
JMHO

I don't have a single fact to back it up, but I do lean towards the theory that Caylee was hidden somewhere in that back yard for a day or more before being moved.

And I have to agree with you. Wonder when the bush was moved? I never saw the new location of the bush. But I did see what looked like disturbed ground under the window where it used to be. IIRC I thought Cindy said the dogs hit there also?

That certainly caught my attention too.

I don't know if the affectations that Casey shares towards JB is returned. Chances are, he finds it flattering (mid life crisis - who knows?) but wouldn't cross that line.

I truly think that Casey can only interact with men on one level. To her sex=attention=approval.

Something big is going to come out of her psych eval, if we're ever privy to it. She is of such low self esteem that she has no self worth unless there is male validation.

Because that is not even logical to anyone with common sense..............the reason it did not "smell" at first is because the driver said he had a bad cold, and the deterioration had not started enough yet. It takes a few days of "baking" in the sun for decomposition to start to smell enough to get outside of the perimeter of a car.

That will be one of the things the defense will use, but how likely is it that someone would put CAYLEE's body in that car in an impound lot AFTER it was towed to a fenced in secure lot?

No jury is stupid enough to buy that one.........they need to get started on their next wild tale.

In the court system you have to PROVE BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. Prove the tow company owner had a cold.
Car left on the 27th and picked up on the 30th. In those 3 hot days I am sure something would have started smelling. Surprised actually AMSCOT did not smell something. Leave a piece of steak or a dead animal in a enclosed area and it should start to stink in 3 days.
Also I am confused if she killed Caylee on the 16th, hauled her around in the car.. car would have stunk on the 24th when GA got out the gas cans and it would have smelled in the AMSCOT parking lot. (not plausible hard to prove)
If she killed Caylee on the 16th, buried her in the backyard,(this accounts for the dirt found in trunk) moved her on/around the 27th, ran out of gas, would not have one of the other employees that "did not have a cold" smell this odor? Why didn't the tow company owner CALL THE POLICE when he got over his cold to report THIS ODOR if he knew what human decomp smells like??? Just some questions I would have as a juror.

Keep in mind,, I am not trying to CLEAR casey with this line of thought... however... what about this whole thing has been NORMAL??

Does anyone know if there is a transcript/transcript link of the original bond hearing where CA, GA, LA all testified?
Try the WS board for the data links I think wesh may still have it. Or do a goggle for it.

ok I'm sorry, probably no one cares what I thnk, but I'm gonna go ahead and share. I suspect that Caylee was in the trunk on the 18th when the shovel was borrowed, and placed in the yard by the house in the corner. Then on the 24th George found out, whether Casey told him or he discovered it. He then helped Casey put her back in the trunk. Letls see if George's cell phone pings match Casey's on the 24th aye? then Casey dumps the car at amscot. Three days later it is towed. Amscot people don't go check the car out they just call for directions on what to do. Tow guy had a cold, plus he pulls up, hooks up and off he goes, there ten minutes. George says nothing when the tow place owner comes over to the car and says it smells like a suicide car we once had here. George says nothing, doesn't call the cops right there, I would have. Nope, he gets in the car and drives it home, where he cleans out the trunk and Cindy washes the clothes, and knife, when? After she calls 911? After Casey is arrested. this is all jmo of course.

Yes............or changing the date on the camera...........I have done that many times when I had the date wrong. You can change it in the computer and reload it to the camera.

But there is an internal timestamp as well. I thought LE said both matched, confirming the 15th.

"A good lawyer knows the law; a clever one takes the judge to lunch."

If LE had DNA evidence that the human decomp was Caylee's they would have already ARRESTED casey for MURDER.

I think you mean, "in your opinion" they would have arrested her. Because, as I answered before, I don't share that opinion, though I respect yours.

Can anyone her PROVE the car was not driven off the tow yard lot?

I would say yes, they probably can. There are probably people that can testify it hadn't been moved from where it was originally placed.

However, as an American I have to believe in the presumption of innonence until PROVEN guilty in a court of law. I do not want to lose this fundamental right.

I am with you 100% on that. I am not convicting her of murder at all...I think few people are doing that at this point here at WS. But I think if she tries to say the car was moved and someone else put a body in the trunk, and coincidentally her daughter is still missing, no reasonable juror will buy that. IMOO

And I have to agree with you. Wonder when the bush was moved? I never saw the new location of the bush. But I did see what looked like disturbed ground under the window where it used to be. IIRC I thought Cindy said the dogs hit there also?
According to Ciondy, no dog alerted anywhere. IIRC

I don't know if the affectations that Casey shares towards JB is returned. Chances are, he finds it flattering (mid life crisis - who knows?) but wouldn't cross that line.

I truly think that Casey can only interact with men on one level. To her sex=attention=approval.

Something big is going to come out of her psych eval, if we're ever privy to it. She is of such low self esteem that she has no self worth unless there is male validation.
Just to clarify, I totally agree with you about Casey, but the stuff on the video last night was about CINDY and Jose. Hmmm, might apply there, too, IDK.

He is only 39. l am thinking that's a little young for a mid life crisis....
Guess it depends on the person.:confused:

Maybe there's this whole underground network of body disposers who keep transferring bodies from trunk to trunk of cars in tow yards!

;)

:clap: thank you for the laugh. But i fear you are giving JB ideas. LOL:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members