Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I have to disagree. His job is to act in the best interests of his client, not society. And, IMO, if it was an accident, it would be in her best interests to do a deal and not risk going down for murder.

Do you think the DA will deal with her if she doesnt offer caylee up in the offer? They have said that they wouldnt as much. Read the emails.

If Casey follows this 'I dont know anything" path...they will go for the max..mark my words. So what is in her best interests???

Caring folks sent toys, stuffed animals and gifts to Caylee when all this started, so maybe some of the things she has are from those things or what is left...the Anthonys threw some of them away because they were dirty or smelled like smoke. I can't believe they even told the media that, good manners would have indicated one just kept that information to one self in order not to hurt feelings.:boing:

I'm not sure, but I don't think the Anthonys told the media that they'd thrown out the stuffed animals until after someone dug through their garbage and found them.

Her first statement was proven wrong in the hearing before the Judge that same night. I sure didn't see anyone kicking down any doors to gain entrance into the Anthony house yesterday. Quite the opposite. Reporters would have had a field day if they had kicked in the door, not to mention, there would be repairs going on today. LE is NOT required to show an arrest warrant to the parents of the person they are arresting unless that person is a minor, which Casey is NOT

HEAR, HEAR :clap:

People on Murts cam mentioned that someone down the street from the Anthony's know's where Caylee is - In PR where Amy went. Remember the sighting in Atlanta airport. Here is a flight to PR and you connect through Atlanta. Just wondering.

1:15 pm Depart Orlando (MCO)
Arrive San Juan (SJU) 9:01 pm Mon 1-Sep
Duration: 7hr 46mn Delta 34 / 427
Connect in Atlanta (Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.)
That departure time does not coincide with the reports of the Caylee siting. LE checked out that rumor - it's in the 400page documents. And isn't it coincidental that the alleged nanny has a Hispanic name? Why didn't these "Good citizens down the street from the Anthonys tell LE this? Sounds like Cindyspeak to me - like the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalaez that Cindy claims lives on their street. I can't find that at all. There's a Z Gonzalex, but that Z Gonzalez is male.

I don't buy it at all. Too little too late imo, They don't want a $250,000 reward? BS imo

Sorry, but I have to disagree. His job is to act in the best interests of his client, not society. And, IMO, if it was an accident, it would be in her best interests to do a deal and not risk going down for murder.

That is why I don't think it was an accident........a good attorney would have already had her work with LE & the DA on that. LE does not want to prosecute someone for the death of their child no matter how insane they are if it was not something they could have prevented. They are not just in this to make a murder case, they are in it to get the TRUTH........

Not me, still the hole is open on big bond. I heard paper to revoke was already being submitted but confusion still about.

This afternoon OS reported: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee3008aug30,0,3047015.story

"Al Estes Bail Bond Agency of Clearwater endorsed, or turned in, the bail bond on the original charges. Anthony again is being held on those original counts as well. Officials were expected to retrieve the ankle-monitoring system from her parents' home, pretty much ruling out any immediate release."

That is why I don't think it was an accident........a good attorney would have already had her work with LE & the DA on that. LE does not want to prosecute someone for the death of their child no matter how insane they are if it was not something they could have prevented. They are not just in this to make a murder case, they are in it to get the TRUTH........

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

who's murt?

Just a sleuther like us that is local and out w/web cams and online answering questions. Has no LE/PI background. Not downing it, not sure how it helps? Some are entertained. He should be searching, IMO, instead of driving around w/webcam, that's JMO. If searches weren't happening, then cool that he is doing this for fellow cybersleuths, giving local view, etc...but there are searches...did he participate today? Asked on his chat, no answer. Someone that knows, let me know, I'm curious.

Don't forget the office visits with brownies. Unreal the hrs they have spent together and she is not talking the story is exactly the same. Forgot she has her reasons, didn't Amy say she talked a lot, maybe thats why. :)

HAHA!! Just the thought of her yapping away while offering brownies to everyone in the office cracks me up!!!! Maybe Jose told her to go get on the computer, so she would just SHUT up!!!!:)

I'm not sure, but I don't think the Anthonys told the media that they'd thrown out the stuffed animals until after someone dug through their garbage and found them.

I believe that is correct............which makes for even more suspicion that they may have KNOWN she was never coming home to get them. Then they come up with another lie, since they are caught..........

Apparently some time back GP reached out to Walsh at America's Most Wanted. The whole family is sticking to Casey's story but there is a major problem with their dates of Jun 9th-15th and the extras thrown in for good measure of the 16th and 7-8 via GA.

The most infuriating thing about this whole case, to me, is not knowing where little Caylee is. That said, the next most frustrating thing to me is not being able to understand, for the life of me, why no one in this family will be forthcoming with the information they have to help bring this child home. I would prefer alive; I fear dead; but home, nonetheless, for closure. I am a mother and a grandmother, and swing back and forth between sympathy for the GP's back to none. I cannot fathom losing both your child and your grandchild. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that those of us here on WS are having so much difficulty not just because of the lies, which are plentiful, but as what I suspect of truthful, moral individuals, we just flat don't understand. And first and foremost, they say they don't trust law enforcement. Well, non-law enforcement people are trying to help. Give them something; some place to start.

Sorry; it's still getting to me! Thanks for listening...

People on Murts cam mentioned that someone down the street from the Anthony's know's where Caylee is - In PR where Amy went. Remember the sighting in Atlanta airport. Here is a flight to PR and you connect through Atlanta. Just wondering.

1:15 pm Depart Orlando (MCO)
Arrive San Juan (SJU) 9:01 pm Mon 1-Sep
Duration: 7hr 46mn Delta 34 / 427
Connect in Atlanta (Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.)

Then who was the deceased person in the trunk of Casey's car?

You are right Chilly. The media was questioning why stuffed animals were thrown in the trash, IIRC a car tire had run over the bag and it ripped and items were exposed. The theories started flying and Lee was questioned by the media. Lee told them that they smelled like smoke so they were thrown away.

As I said above, very different. Lawyers are held to different standards. LE are required to tell the truth in court, but can lie to the public to assist in an investigation.

There's no difference and that's not any rationale for obligating a lawyer to be truthful with the media. There's an attorney-client privilege in effect, for one thing. And pure honesty to the public might undermine the lawyer's defense strategy. Don't you suppose that LE monitors Baez's public statements?

I still don't understand the point, or the general presumption that people here are absolutely entitled to know what Baez is planning ahead of time. To steal a line from Casey, "Everyone Lies". Does the NFL football coach in your town tell the media in advance what the game plan is for the team's next game?

There are all kinds of lies. Some lies prejudice the listener, placing them in a bad position. There are innocent white lies. There are lies of necessity. It's perfectly acceptable to opine that Baez is a bad lawyer. But he's not really lying to anyone -- not in the bad sense of that word.

HAHA!! Just the thought of her yapping away while offering brownies to everyone in the office cracks me up!!!! Maybe Jose told her to go get on the computer, so she would just SHUT up!!!!:)
Were they magical brownies?

Just a sleuther like us that is local and out w/web cams and online answering questions. Has no LE/PI background. Not downing it, not sure how it helps? Some are entertained. He should be searching, IMO, instead of driving around w/webcam, that's JMO. If searches weren't happening, then cool that he is doing this for fellow cybersleuths, giving local view, etc...but there are searches...did he participate today? Asked on his chat, no answer. Someone that knows, let me know, I'm curious.

He just told everyone he is banned from here, in a very nice way.

Do you think the DA will deal with her if she doesnt offer caylee up in the offer? They have said that they wouldnt as much. Read the emails.

If Casey follows this 'I dont know anything" path...they will go for the max..mark my words. So what is in her best interests???

I don't think he will deal with her...do you? I think if she doesn't offer up the body, it's a strong piece of circumstantial evidence they can use against her.

And I agree, they will go for the max. And don't agree where someone else said LE think it is an accident...I'd be pretty sure they haven't concluded that. And given she won't tell them anything, and won't give up the body, they probably become more convinced each day that it may not have been an accident.

I think if she "murdered her" and the body will provide evidence of that, she ought to keep quiet and hope she's only convicted of accident, but if it was an accident, why would you risk going down for murder? It's not like she can beat all the charges and walk away from this. IMOO

Quick question - When Casey was first arrested, she called home and asked for Tony's phone number.

He was her boyfriend. How come she didn't have his number?

The most infuriating thing about this whole case, to me, is not knowing where little Caylee is. That said, the next most frustrating thing to me is not being able to understand, for the life of me, why no one in this family will be forthcoming with the information they have to help bring this child home. I would prefer alive; I fear dead; but home, nonetheless, for closure. I am a mother and a grandmother, and swing back and forth between sympathy for the GP's back to none. I cannot fathom losing both your child and your grandchild. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that those of us here on WS are having so much difficulty not just because of the lies, which are plentiful, but as what I suspect of truthful, moral individuals, we just flat don't understand. And first and foremost, they say they don't trust law enforcement. Well, non-law enforcement people are trying to help. Give them something; some place to start.

Sorry; it's still getting to me! Thanks for listening...

Great post..and you have my sympathies..its getting to most of us. Their position is unable to be explained or defended. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum