Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy Anthony echoed those statements Saturday. She said deputies arrived at the house without a warrant and told her they were taking Casey to a safe place.

"They were grandstanding last night. They forced their way into my house," said Cindy. "I thought they were responding to a 911 call I made about the protesters."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

Show me a lawyer who spends hour upon hour with their client in a jail setting. They spend a very short period of time with them - never the amounts of time that JB spends with Casey. jmo

I agree! And for the first time the other night I heard Mickey Sherman, veteran defense attorney, say that that is totally odd. She has yet to be charged with murder and he said he has NEVER spent that much time with a client..and especially one who isnt talking! Good post!

Caring folks sent toys, stuffed animals and gifts to Caylee when all this started, so maybe some of the things she has are from those things or what is left...the Anthonys threw some of them away because they were dirty or smelled like smoke. I can't believe they even told the media that, good manners would have indicated one just kept that information to one self in order not to hurt feelings.:boing:

Sharon Rocha gave all the stuffed animals left for Conner to the Children's Crisis Center in Modesto. But that's the difference between a grateful family and the Anthonys imo

I don't think the MyFox cam is working right. Go look now; doesn't it look like someone standing by the palm tree by the front door? If so, they have been standing in that same position for minutes now. And earlier, it kept refreshing a car driving by; it took that car minutes to pass the house. Weird. Anyone else wondering about this?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
]

Yes it does

Has anyone seen anything from Tony Padillia today/tonight?? I would really appreciate hearing his view of our current state of affairs.

Not me, still the hole is open on big bond. I heard paper to revoke was already being submitted but confusion still about.

OJ Simpson got off scott free, acquitted of every single charge. Did you think OJ did it? I did. The case against OJ was considerably stronger than the case against Casey.

Casey has a right to maintain her innocence. It might cost her more jail time than she would serve by working out a confession. But that's her risk to choose. We're all just spectators. We have no say in anything.

How do you know the case against OJ was stronger since there hasn't been a formal setting where all the evidence and testimony has been shared?

I totally agree that everyone deserves a defense.
I also agree that no attorney worth his salt would reveal anthing going on with his client.

But at some point, the rubber hits the road, and I ALSO believe that regardless of the outcome for CASEY, this case needs a hero...somebody who will stand up and tell where Caylee is and give her a decent burial.

I am all for the adversary system and I love it.

But this is a time when somebody needs their conscience to do the right thing.

For Baez, I hope it would be trying to persuade Casey to give Caylee's location and then take it from there.

And maybe he is.

But that would be my hope.

Naive? No. Just trying to blend a defense with doing the right thing for a child who never could stand up for herself.

Sorry, but I have to disagree. His job is to act in the best interests of his client, not society. And, IMO, if it was an accident, it would be in her best interests to do a deal and not risk going down for murder.

Cindy Anthony echoed those statements Saturday. She said deputies arrived at the house without a warrant and told her they were taking Casey to a safe place.

"They were grandstanding last night. They forced their way into my house," said Cindy. "I thought they were responding to a 911 call I made about the protesters."

God, she has a spokesman doesn't she? Why doesn't she USE him? It compounds the public's perception of her and the family every time she says something.

I hate to tell her this, but law enforcement doesn't have to tell her anything at all about what they're taking Casey for. Casey is of legal age: they are arresting HER not her mother.

Has anyone seen anything from Tony Padillia today/tonight?? I would really appreciate hearing his view of our current state of affairs.

I have to say.. IMO, it seems pretty ****ty that TP just picked up and left.

I think Baez will tell Casey NOT to open her mouth period. The less LE knows from her, the better case for reasonable doubt towards Casey. I don't think she'll ever speak anyway. She'll take this to her grave, I'm certain of this.

I agree. He's already said as much when he says, "We have a great defense . . . we just won't say what it is till trial"

She's not going to talk and Baez has said as much. He's going to make LE charge her with something before he does anything.

He's going to be fighting against DNA evidence though -- but on the other hand -- LE has to decide what to charge her with. If they believe it was an accident (which is what they think) -- they are going to have a hard time throwing a murder charge on her.

Looks like bond Case seq bonds coveres 56-57, as far as I know determination made for the standing $5000. I may have errored earlier on small bonding comp name, unless there is another agent involved. Were there not three smaller chrgs last night alone, if so this may be why?
Hi, Checkda. Al Estes Bail Bonds is definitely the company which Leonard Padilla hired to post Casey's $500,200.00 bond last week. Tony Padilla was not licensed and therefore ineligible to post any bails in Florida. Al Estes registered with Orange County, and then actually walked in and posted Casey's bail.

I am not quite following the 'bond Case seq bonds covers 56-57' shorthand in your post. Would you be so kind as to explain this to us all in greater detail? Or do you have any links? Thanks.

We are all very curious as to Casey's current bond status. And also, I have seen a few other people ask why last nights' charges are missing from the jail report.

While I too think that the calls were probably Casey panicked about something another thought crossed my mind today.
What if Casey just wanted to go out and was desperately looking for them to babysit Caylee. Maybe out of frustration she "did away" with Caylee.

I have so many conflicting theories about what really happened to Caylee. I bet I'm not the only one.:blowkiss:

It is just as probable that that flurry of calls was Casey needing something for Casey (money). I am not convinced those calls were to help Caylee. Unless she was looking for someone to announce her whereabouts to in case she needed a "so and so can tell you".

Her first statement was proven wrong in the hearing before the Judge that same night. I sure didn't see anyone kicking down any doors to gain entrance into the Anthony house yesterday. Quite the opposite. Reporters would have had a field day if they had kicked in the door, not to mention, there would be repairs going on today. LE is NOT required to show an arrest warrant to the parents of the person they are arresting unless that person is a minor, which Casey is NOT

People on Murts cam mentioned that someone down the street from the Anthony's know's where Caylee is - In PR where Amy went. Remember the sighting in Atlanta airport. Here is a flight to PR and you connect through Atlanta. Just wondering.

1:15 pm Depart Orlando (MCO)
Arrive San Juan (SJU) 9:01 pm Mon 1-Sep
Duration: 7hr 46mn Delta 34 / 427
Connect in Atlanta (Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.)

I am sure the police have checked those.........and unknown to most people all airports have videos of all passengers boarding.

One more thing..

Everyone is entitled to a defense. But when the defense attorney lies to the public straight out, there is a problem. We know he outright lied when he said he knew NOTHING about a limited immunity deal..yet the Sherrifs office, via the DA, produces emails where he first broached the subject. And that he still wants the deal in place.

He has said Casey has cooperated with the police..yet since she was first arrested, she NEVER ever spoke to LE to tell them where to look for her daughter.

Those are just a few.

It is his job to defend Casey but lying to the public and the media on things that are proven to be lies does NOT serve his client well. He would do better keeping his mouth shut.

:clap::clap::clap:

I agree! And for the first time the other night I heard Mickey Sherman, veteran defense attorney, say that that is totally odd. She has yet to be charged with murder and he said he has NEVER spent that much time with a client..and especially one who isnt talking! Good post!

Don't forget the office visits with brownies. Unreal the hrs they have spent together and she is not talking the story is exactly the same. Forgot she has her reasons, didn't Amy say she talked a lot, maybe thats why. :)

Gram C said Casey gave her hints for a mth, well what were those hints? Clearly the family is solid in backing Casey's original statements of the nanny/baby sitter but their mixed up dates fall thru for the story.

Yea, they are backing up the original Zanny story, but throwing in the possibility of a corpse creeping into the tow lot, springing the lock on the trunk of Casey's car, and taking a nap before hightailing it back to wherever it came from. Just drink the Koolaid - you will understand too!!! :drink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachelle(Ru-shell)