Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for reposting all the links, absolut.

It makes this case easier to follow when you have to be away from the computer for 'real-life' things! :)

I think that is a sign... it's on a stick, I've seen George move it a couple times but never DO anything with it. It has a picture of Caylee at the top and some papers with writing down the rest.

Although I think that much light is a little ridiculous, who in the neighborhood can sleep with that much light? Mild illumination like last night is one thing but spotlights so bright they bleach out the picture is another.

Okay, maybe. Thanks! But sure looks like a person to me. You are probably right though, it's the light. Who is putting the light on the house? Reporters?

I don't think anyone is stupid enough to bond her out again. If they send her to a safe house, someone has to pay for that. I bet the site is only updated every 30 minutes on the weekdays. Or the pile is so big that every 30 minutes only one or two people can be updated.

I doubt anyone will bond Casey out again. She's in there for the long haul - jail, trial, and probably state prison.

This is not only a weekend, but a holiday weekend, and I think it's likely that the online data is not being updated as it normally would during the work week.

OK I think I may hve just hit the final straw. This is a NEW missing persons flier for Caylee. Just made and posted by TES. JUNE 9th stated in at least 2 places as the date missing. I have just popped cork literally, I am fuming mad and I can barely type. Why does this keep happening?

http://www.texasequusearch.org/missing_persons/AnthonyCaylee.pdf
Based on her mothers statements to LE, call TES and ask why for the best answer. This was her mothers originating and standing claim. :confused:

You don't really think anyone on WS would be dumb enough to write to her, do you? Like, would you want LE knocking on your door??? But I agree that it's a little over the top. But wait! She's a celebrity (her words). Maybe they're gonna call it "fan mail". :crazy:

A little O/T, sorry...
Possibly, I was watching a show about Charles Manson last night and the warden said that still today he gets on average 3-4 letters a day from "fans". He didn't say if he got any from detractors...

You are correct. Baez should persuade Casey to act in her best interests.

So how do you know that Baez isn't? And what are Casey's best interests? And who gets to decide that issue? Are you privy to their private communications?

Because imo, Baez is an idiot and a little too enamoured with his client. jmo. No lawyer needs to spend 6 hours a day with his client on business only. Baez has been described by one poster as a snake oil salesman and I concur with that assessment. Clients don't NUZZLE their attorneys in front of the media. There's something wrong in that relationship imo

Amen. But I think it was absolut who said that he theorized that that's the way this started out: Casey did something to Caylee, Caylee was still alive, tried to call her parents in that flurry of calls, and wasn't able to get that attention she craved.

He (absolut) can 'splain it better than me :)

While I too think that the calls were probably Casey panicked about something another thought crossed my mind today.
What if Casey just wanted to go out and was desperately looking for them to babysit Caylee. Maybe out of frustration she "did away" with Caylee.

I have so many conflicting theories about what really happened to Caylee. I bet I'm not the only one.:blowkiss:

Amen. But I think it was absolut who said that he theorized that that's the way this started out: Casey did something to Caylee, Caylee was still alive, tried to call her parents in that flurry of calls, and wasn't able to get that attention she craved.

He (absolut) can 'splain it better than me :)

The events of Fathers day weekend sent Casey, and Cindy into a rage, that ended with cindy either knowing or not knowing casey was leaving with Caylee. I discount everything Cindy and George have said about times and June 15th and june 16th except the video tape. Now on June 16th from 4-4:25pm Casey wanted someone close to her to know and respond. (attention) I believe she had done something to get the attention to Caylee. When no one responded she had to clean it up herself. Maybe for the first time in her life. She then fled to Tony's and to a life her parents knew nothing about. First telling Cindy in those firs few days that she and caylee had travelled to tampa, as well as a mini vacation. Later in the month she was gone it became a story about jacksonville. IMO casey never left orlando. and IMO Caylee was never alive after 5pm June 16th.

Because imo, Baez is an idiot and a little too enamoured with his client. jmo. No lawyer needs to spend 6 hours a day with his client on business only. Baez has been described by one poster as a snake oil salesman and I concur with that assessment. Clients don't NUZZLE their attorneys in front of the media. There's something wrong in that relationship imo

I agree, he'd be better off making sure he doesn't lose his Bar Certification over CA and her googly eyes.

I'm so far behind. Trying to read through this all, I'm a bit confused. Did George leave, move out? And what is this about an affair? Hummm

That is what has confused me even more. Scott peterson, Susan Smith, Darley Routier... They all cried on camera to the media. Maybe she is just the lowest of the lows of sociopaths!

Pretty bad when you make other sociopaths look good. Dang!:waitasec:

I'm so far behind. Trying to read through this all, I'm a bit confused. Did George leave, move out? And what is this about an affair? Hummm

Stories CA told others in the 400+ pages.

That is what has confused me even more. Scott peterson, Susan Smith, Darley Routier... They all cried on camera to the media. Maybe she is just the lowest of the lows of sociopaths!

I think the big difference here is the environment in which Casey learned her behavior. This whole thing is just surreal from a missing child case investigation. The ONLY people who seem upset are those of us on the internet!! Now, I feel certain that in the still of the night, Cindy and George are totally devastated. But honestly, in the public forum, they have shown......resolve - that is the word that comes to mind. I think about the family of Amanda Regan Smith who killed her son Devon - there was actually more room for doubt in that case. The family of Amanda Regan Smith were obviously saddened about his loss - they acted in a manner that all of us could understand. They walked with Amanda to a few memorials for him, but you could just "see" their real feelings. I don't "see" that in this case. I see a resolve to maintain "normalcy" at all cost. The problem is, I don't believe there was EVER any "normalcy" in this family. I am not saying anything else on this subject. I feel like I am gossiping - which I detest. In THIS case, above ALL cases, I have ever been a witness to, the family dynamics are enormously important. All of this is JMHO, of course, and I wish a huge surprise would happen at any moment, and new information would demonstrate video of Caylee at an ice cream parlor with someone who paid to have a child to love. Ok....I will have to change my name to Pollyanna. I am going to sulk back into the shadows because it is hard to say anything good in this sad case. :confused:

You are correct. Baez should persuade Casey to act in her best interests.

So how do you know that Baez isn't? And what are Casey's best interests? And who gets to decide that issue? Are you privy to their private communications?

I totally agree that everyone deserves a defense.
I also agree that no attorney worth his salt would reveal anthing going on with his client.

But at some point, the rubber hits the road, and I ALSO believe that regardless of the outcome for CASEY, this case needs a hero...somebody who will stand up and tell where Caylee is and give her a decent burial.

I am all for the adversary system and I love it.

But this is a time when somebody needs their conscience to do the right thing.

For Baez, I hope it would be trying to persuade Casey to give Caylee's location and then take it from there.

And maybe he is.

But that would be my hope.

Naive? No. Just trying to blend a defense with doing the right thing for a child who never could stand up for herself.

I think the big difference here is the environment in which Casey learned her behavior. This whole thing is just surreal from a missing child case investigation. The ONLY people who seem upset are those of us on the internet!! Now, I feel certain that in the still of the night, Cindy and George are totally devastated. But honestly, in the public forum, they have shown......resolve - that is the word that comes to mind. I think about the family of Amanda Regan Smith who killed her son Devon - there was actually more room for doubt in that case. The family of Amanda Regan Smith were obviously saddened about his loss - they acted in a manner that all of us could understand. They walked with Amanda to a few memorials for him, but you could just "see" their real feelings. I don't "see" that in this case. I see a resolve to maintain "normalcy" at all cost. The problem is, I don't believe there was EVER any "normalcy" in this family. I am not saying anything else on this subject. I feel like I am gossiping - which I detest. In THIS case, above ALL cases, I have ever been a witness to, the family dynamics are enormously important. All of this is JMHO, of course, and I wish a huge surprise would happen at any moment, and new information would demonstrate video of Caylee at an ice cream parlor with someone who paid to have a child to love. Ok....I will have to change my name to Pollyanna. I am going to sulk back into the shadows because it is hard to say anything good in this sad case. :confused:

I agree... the "enabling" behavior has been going on for quite sometime. Things like this just don't happen overnight.

Didn't Cindy also say that George's sweat set the dogs off also?

something like that, or he was sweating alot. then she called in to one of the shows, I think Larry King maybe and was asking about forensics. Anyone remember that?

I don't know about George moving out, but Casey told a couple of her friends that her dad was having an affair. Of course the source of this information is Casey so you can take it for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield