Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG, you are killing me!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that ...would you prefer some LICORICE!!!

red_licorice_laces.jpg

I think Caylee was completely forgotten in all of this and they 'thought' they were dancing on a few million $$$$'s and made for life.

They didn't get it that the world basically knew KC did it and sought justice for Caylee, that KC was toxic and would remain toxic. A child killer.

After the WINNING celebrations they now - finally - see the actual reality and that this is just dragging them down further and further.

As was stated, distancing themselves from KC will allow them to tell and sell their stories behind-the-scenes like JA. They see how JA did and how KC is preventing them from doing likewise.

They are dropping KC to seek their own recompense before it is too late.

I would never buy their book and if they did interviews I would just want to :puke: I saw the THS: Casey Anthony story w/ DS talking and a few other members of the DT and all I could think about was them jumping and cheering the day the jury gave no justice to Caylee...they all make me want to :puke: when I see them talking about the case because I know that they know more to the story and what she did

Yes..I do agree it's just a formality..her legal services are not required for the appeal IMO.not that IMO she did a whole lot during the trial...but the timing is making for great entertainment

Maybe but what if:

Video's released
Decision made to say they were therapy
Simms says, I am having no part of this lie. I have been trying everyhting I can to get this girl into therapy.
Simms withdraws.

Me thinks that the little investigation into FCA's computer hacking scandal could have lead to JB and DS departure. I bet they discovered FCA leaked the videos herself!

Gypsy,
I personally doubt ANY investigation occured after she cried "my computer was hacked"...
IMO the word "investigation" was replaced in the media for her PO showing up early that morning to check on her and file the monthly report..
:twocents:

not to poop on the party, but---my BFF thinks maybe "someone close to the case" heard that FKC's lawyer filed and assumed it was JB, not knowing it was DS

I hope she's wrong

I think Caylee was completely forgotten in all of this and they 'thought' they were dancing on a few million $$$$'s and made for life.

They didn't get it that the world basically knew KC did it and sought justice for Caylee, that KC was toxic and would remain toxic. A child killer.

After the WINNING celebrations they now - finally - see the actual reality and that this is just dragging them down further and further.

As was stated, distancing themselves from KC will allow them to tell and sell their stories behind-the-scenes like JA. They see how JA did and how KC is preventing them from doing likewise.

They are dropping KC to seek their own recompense before it is too late.

As former defense attorney's I don't think they can talk for awhile. Right???

http://www.eonline.com/news/casey_anthony_regains_her_mother_loses/285688#ixzz1jBwqphFj

A source familiar with the situation tells E! News that Anthony remains unwilling to undergo psychotherapy.v

"Dorothy and Jose have been trying to get Casey to go into therapy, but she refused to do it," the source said. "Jose has become a parental figure in her life and she doesn't want to be told what to do. And he's done with it. The big issue is the therapy issue. He beliees very strongly that if she doesn't get help she can't truly move on."

However, not all of Anthony's lawyers have abandoned ship, as defense team member and sound bite machine Cheney Mason is still on board. Here's hoping he can handle pulling all that extra weight.

hmmmm...looks like KC still doesn't like being told what to do

I think he knows if she does not gettinh therapy she will strike again.

If not a current attorney, they can talk all they want now. (Which means CM should not talk if doing the appeal, but the rest are free to talk if they want to.)

I think he knows if she does not get therapy she will strike again.

Therapy would not stop her, but JB does not seem keen enough to know that. :crazy:

Did JB resign? I didn't see it in the news thread or is it a rumour?

I think he knows if she does not get therapy she will strike again.

Like he cares if she does. If an attorney like JB can overlook the murder of a innocent 2 year old child it's doubtful he would ever care about if she kills again. He will be right back swarming up to her ready to get her off on a second murder.

JA has JB pegged, he's swarmy. And I gather he doesn't think much of people killing each other.

Did JB resign? I didn't see it in the news thread or is it a rumour?

No official paperwork yet that we know of. TMZ is reporting he quit and that they are looking into it.

They should not reveal any attorney/client privilege -- ever -- but they can talk around that behind-the-scenes, the drama, etc.

I feel like a song...and a Dance....a blast from the past...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEj93paUdh4&feature=player_embedded"]Culture Club - Karma Chameleon (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe but what if:

Video's released
Decision made to say they were therapy
Simms says, I am having no part of this lie. I have been trying everyhting I can to get this girl into therapy.
Simms withdraws.

I really think that is what happened. I was thinking about it on the drive home from work. Simms was the only one who seemed to genuinely care for Casey. I think she really thought Casey was a young, traumatized girl that needed help. Simms was the only one who wasn't in this for big bucks. Wow, Casey, way to go to spit in the face of someone that actually cared about you!

I kind of feel bad for Simms because she actually cared about Casey. I'm not saying her jumping up and down with them wasn't disgusting, but at least she wasn't in it for big bucks like everyone was. I think she was cheering because she believed that Casey would at that moment be able to benefit from therapy instead of rotting in a jail cell. Maybe now Simms will know better and be a bit more picky the next time she chooses a case to join and accused killer to care about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaravpatel
Back