Casey & Family Psychological Profile #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it on good authority that the man Cindy was hugging is her former neighbor and ex-husband of Holly Gagne, Ken.

I have it on good authority that the man Cindy was hugging is her former neighbor and ex-husband of Holly Gagne, Ken.

TY!

If I hugged a neighbor like that my husband would....well, I'm not sure, but I am sure we wouldn't be neighbors any more.

WOW!! THANKS!!!!
Cindy talked kinda bad about ole Ken in her letters to Inmate Casey! But that was well after the Ken and Holly divorce was final.

I think deep down Cindy was not happy in any way shape or form how her daughter turned out. I think Cindy looked on Caylee as her (Cindy's) second chance to raise a loveable daughter. I think Cindy regarded Caylee as her (Cindy's) child, never Casey's. And I don't think Cindy wanted to share Caylee with Casey. I think Casey was getting rid of Cindy's "baby," not her own.

That's how I see it anyway.

The motive was not Casey's freedom - the motive was to get back at Cindy.

This is one of the sickest families I have EVER seen. Cindy is obsessed with controlling every situation. Has she ever given an interview with George where she isn't constantly keeping her hand on his body to control his speech. I see George and I think this man is like a ventriloquist dummy. Has anyone else noticed that the only tiome he seems to be honest is when Cindy is not around?

I get your point but another way to look at it is that by Casey not having her complete freedom created constant conflict. If CA was around to take care of Caylee and not burden KC with caretaking responsibilities (like calling her home from overnights with boyfriends, hindering KC social life especially at night*) then I don't think the conflict of who gets the love would have bothered KC so much. Someone had to work to try to pay the bills and that one person was CA (we've got to give that to her at least). Therefore, KC was expected to care for Caylee. IMO CA was growing tired (turning fifty - change of life while at the same time, Caylee was becoming harder to take care of as most two/three year olds are). IMO everybody wanted the fun of having a little girl around but nobody was there 100 percent to take responsibility for Caylee's upbringing. CA sorely underestimated what a baby KC still is. GA was off doing his lawn with his head in the sand or whatever. They feel collectively guilty I bet as they should since they were never clear to KC that her child was her responsibility.

It's like trying to figure out which came first the chicken of the egg.

*CA denies there were any conflicts despite the evidence.

About the only thing we can blame GA for is for sticking with the marriage. Clearly there is only one head of household here and that would be CA. GA does pretty much what he is told or CA would send him packing I'm sure. He can't even say how he truly feels...which is written all over his face... jmo

We have never seen her show THAT MUCH (cough cough) "affection" for George, have we??!!

It strikes me how rested and relaxed CA looks as she greets the mystery man only six days after Caylee's remains were found. :waitasec:

WOW!! THANKS!!!!
Cindy talked kinda bad about ole Ken in her letters to Inmate Casey! But that was well after the Ken and Holly divorce was final.

He's not wearing a wedding ring in that picture.

But, can't say that really means anything or not. Neither my husband nor I wear our rings. Not because of marraige problems, just because of ring problems.

"Ken G" on Cindy's cell phone ... but no Holly G on Cindy's cell phone ....
other interesting phone numbers on Cindy's cell phone

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/cindy_anthony_cell_phone_report_ocso.pdf
page 4 - as of August 4, 2008 OCSO report

CindyphoneJimNBCKenGagneNLHF1a.jpg

He's not wearing a wedding ring in that picture.

But, can't say that really means anything or not. Neither my husband nor I wear our rings. Not because of marraige problems, just because of ring problems.

Holly and Ken's BITTER, violent divorce was final December 2009 - don't know what the status of their marriage was in December 2008? I noticed the lack of a wedding ring also.
That embrace is just tooooooo close, too tight, too much body contact, and too prolonged .... IMO

Does it look like FINANCE ONE to anyone else?

I really cannot tell .... Ken is a distributor for UAP - United Agri Products- a pest control product ....
I believe he also is/was a realtor for Exit Real Estate Professionals ...

TY!

If I hugged a neighbor like that my husband would....well, I'm not sure, but I am sure we wouldn't be neighbors any more.

Could this be one of CA's brothers (not Rick)?
There's a thread that discussed this picture somewhere as I remember seeing it before.

I really cannot tell .... Ken is a distributor for UAP - United Agri Products- a pest control product ....
I believe he also is/was a realtor for Exit Real Estate Professionals ...

Regarding the writing on the shirt. This will be little to no help -

I see, __* (blank c?, blank y? a star shape in the 3rd space, blank c? and ?.

Then on the blue and white part it looks like C_I. C&I?

Holly and Ken's BITTER, violent divorce was final December 2009 - don't know what the status of their marriage was in December 2008? I noticed the lack of a wedding ring also.
That embrace is just tooooooo close, too tight, too much body contact, and too prolonged .... IMO
Put that with her hands all over Rob Dick at the park while on camera, I would say Cindy was "in the market" for a replacement for George.

Maybe he brought Crab Puffs....

There is an answer Chiquita71....we just have to keep going back and forth until we figure it out. It's out there and I think we will eventually figure it out. I'd like to see a little more drilling with CA about the night of the 15th..... jmo

I think there must be some reason (other than the simple "I'm a good mother" routine) that keeps Cindy completely denying there was a fight that night. I'd like to see lots more "drilling" into Cindy.

Regarding the writing on the shirt. This will be little to no help -

I see, __* (blank c?, blank y? a star shape in the 3rd space, blank c? and ?.

Then on the blue and white part it looks like C_I. C&I?

I tried messing around with the pic last night but couldn't make out what it said. It looked to me like the last letters could be CSI. But it made no sense to me so I just kept it to myself. It still makes no sense.. no CSI dude would be gazing into her eyes lol so that can't be what it says.

I tried messing around with the pic last night but couldn't make out what it said. It looked to me like the last letters could be CSI. But it made no sense to me so I just kept it to myself. It still makes no sense.. no CSI dude would be gazing into her eyes lol so that can't be what it says.

I thought it said "CSI" also .... especially the "I" on the end ...

Casey Anthony: Profile Of A Sociopath

Casey Anthony has finally been indicted for the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Casey is a sociopathic, superficial sensationalist. To a mental health professional, she fits the description of someone with an antisocial personality disorder - just a fancy name for "sociopath."

The disorder is recognizable by a lack of concern for others, as evidenced by her behavior after Caylee disappeared. She did not call 911 to report her daughter missing; that task was left to her mother, weeks after Caylee disappeared. While her daughter was missing, Casey was out ”clubbing”, buying lingerie and other sundry items for herself from Target, and cooking dinner for her boyfriend and his roommates.

Casey has consistently displayed contempt towards authority figures, masked by a thin veneer of civility. Listening to the police tapes, it is easy to see that Casey appears to be quite respectful to the police interviewers. She portrays herself during these interviews as one who has been wronged by a (fictitious) babysitter named Zanny, who, according to her story, kidnapped her beloved Caylee. Casey has been, according to her and to her family, maligned, misunderstood, and martyred.

In reality, Casey believes she is above the law. She presents herself as a mother who is only interested in finding her child. Yet she has done nothing but lie to the police and fabricate stories.

Read more: http://blogcritics.org/culture/article/casey-anthony-profile-of-a-sociopath/#ixzz0xL4T47nh

Sociopaths are incapable of remaining in love, or of even selflessly loving anyone. Their sex lives are most often impersonal and chaotic, and frequently they are bisexual. There is in them an emptiness, a coldness, a disconnection from others and themselves. Casey is incapable of truly understanding how much others can be made to suffer as a result of her behavior. It does not compute.

A sociopath's motto is: Competition is king, survival the agenda, and no one is ever, ever, ever to be trusted. A sociopath's mantra: “Do unto others before they do unto you.”

Read more: http://blogcritics.org/culture/article/casey-anthony-profile-of-a-sociopath/page-3/#ixzz0xL57GoJv

She truly fits the profile. We saw her party photos, being with men and woman...she truly fits this...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member