Casey & Family Psychological Profile #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if we could just know what was going on in that family around the time she got pregnant.i was thinking about the reason behind caseys pregnancy. i think its pretty well established that casey is a liar and has been one for a good portion of her life. i wonder if there was a specific motivation for casey to get pregnant. who was her target with this pregnancy? i know its a horrible thought but this girl does nothing without there being something in it for her. as usual she doesnt think her plans through and forgot that little cuddly babies grow up and talk. i personally think the pregnancy was a way to garner more sympathy from her mother and who knows she may have even told cindy that it was george's or lee's. but i believe that caylees pregnancy was a means to an end for her and when caylees effectiveness to that end disappeared so did caylee.

if we could just know what was going on in that family around the time she got pregnant.i was thinking about the reason behind caseys pregnancy. i think its pretty well established that casey is a liar and has been one for a good portion of her life. i wonder if there was a specific motivation for casey to get pregnant. who was her target with this pregnancy? i know its a horrible thought but this girl does nothing without there being something in it for her. as usual she doesnt think her plans through and forgot that little cuddly babies grow up and talk. i personally think the pregnancy was a way to garner more sympathy from her mother and who knows she may have even told cindy that it was george's or lee's. but i believe that caylees pregnancy was a means to an end for her and when caylees effectiveness to that end disappeared so did caylee.

I always wonder about her motivation for getting pregnant as well. And even more so, why she chose to hide/deny it until she was essentially forced to go to the doctor. This is purely my speculation, but I believe Casey did this in order to ensure she would HAVE the baby and not be pressured into terminating the pregnancy by either the real father or her image obsessed mother. I think she had Caylee either to manipulate Cindy or Caylee's father. I also believe that Casey was so self-centered the motivation for murder could be as simple as wanting more time to smoke pot at Tony's or perhaps Casey thought it was less attractive to be the mother of an adolescent so better to get rid of her while she's still so cute to potential bf's. It sickens me to think it.

Interesting that this thread has been bumped back up. Just last night I was thinking about KC's psych profile and googled to see if Dr Michael Stone had anything to say about her...Not yet. Maybe after the trial.

I used to think she was a sociopath- but now I'm leaning more towards narcissistic personality disorder with other overlapping disorders . I think she does have emotions- she just doesn't like facing them.

JMO

PS:
How many narcissists does it take to change a light bulb?

(a) Just one -- but he has to wait for the whole world to revolve around him.
(b) None at all -- he hires menials for work that's beneath him.

I always wonder about her motivation for getting pregnant as well. And even more so, why she chose to hide/deny it until she was essentially forced to go to the doctor. This is purely my speculation, but I believe Casey did this in order to ensure she would HAVE the baby and not be pressured into terminating the pregnancy by either the real father or her image obsessed mother.

Respectfully SBM SuperChick.

SC I get your point but just can't envision a KC who wants to give birth to and raise a child on her own. And I just can't believe KC had a "motivation" for getting pregnant. It was an entirely predictable end result of her behaviors, but she was denying those behaviors just as she denied that she was pregnant for 7 months. (Remember she has only slept with what, SEVEN guys according to her letters?) Good lord if she got pregnant then she would lose her figure & would have to step up with responsibilities & THEN what would happen????

SuperChick, not an attack on you at all--you just got me thinking!

Interesting that this thread has been bumped back up. Just last night I was thinking about KC's psych profile and googled to see if Dr Michael Stone had anything to say about her...Not yet. Maybe after the trial.

I used to think she was a sociopath- but now I'm leaning more towards narcissistic personality disorder with other overlapping disorders . I think she does have emotions- she just doesn't like facing them.

JMO

PS:
How many narcissists does it take to change a light bulb?

(a) Just one -- but he has to wait for the whole world to revolve around him.
(b) None at all -- he hires menials for work that's beneath him.

:laugh: Perfect! I'll have to remember that one ...

ynot, no offense taken. Glad to get your interest. I see what your point about her not wanting to ruin her figure. She would be that selfish. I don't know about you, but I'm just fascinated by her denying her pregnancy for soo long. I've heard it happens to women. I knew immediately. Also I just think why not have an abortion if you dont want a child? I doubt her "morals" would stop her. that's a laugh.

You think she was in denial? I think she's well aware of her lies. I don't think she's ever been in denial. I think those around her are in denial. I think she gets a sadistic thrill out of lying and manipulating others. She thinks it makes her "smarter" than them. Just my opinion.

Ynot, thanks again for your perspective!

ynot, no offense taken. Glad to get your interest. I see what your point about her not wanting to ruin her figure. She would be that selfish. I don't know about you, but I'm just fascinated by her denying her pregnancy for soo long.

RS&BBM

MEEEE TOO! Having taught in all-girls high schools I have seen this kind of denial first-hand. They know they are pregnant but then get stuck somehow. (Might as well add that IMO KC is psychologically younger than her lived years--fodder for another post--and I see in her behaviors a lot of what I saw in some h.s. students.) "If I tell this to my parents to ask for money to pay for an abortion, they will either kick me out or make me have the baby. Either way I am no longer the perfect virgin in their eyes and I don't know if my ego would survive falling off this pedestal that we've all concocted for me to stand on... And I have been taught/developed no internal mechanism for decision-making because it has usually been done for me. And therefore, I will make no decision. If I ignore this it won't exist. And if it exists mom will clean up the mess." If you look at some of KC's lies you see that in a twisted way she is trying to live up to expectations--I have a job. I am not pregnant. What must dinnertable conversation have been like in that home? Stilted and painful I would imagine. Particularly during the pregnancy.

You think she was in denial? I think she's well aware of her lies. I don't think she's ever been in denial. I think those around her are in denial. I think she gets a sadistic thrill out of lying and manipulating others. She thinks it makes her "smarter" than them. Just my opinion.

I do think the pregnancy surprised her and required a great deal of denial (both on her side and on CA/GA's side!)... but the lies she tells to manipulate people and to get herself out of trouble, I totally agree, she is aware of and in control of. Thanks for :poke:ing me noggin!

RS&BBM

MEEEE TOO! Having taught in all-girls high schools I have seen this kind of denial first-hand. They know they are pregnant but then get stuck somehow. (Might as well add that IMO KC is psychologically younger than her lived years--fodder for another post--and I see in her behaviors a lot of what I saw in some h.s. students.) "If I tell this to my parents to ask for money to pay for an abortion, they will either kick me out or make me have the baby. Either way I am no longer the perfect virgin in their eyes and I don't know if my ego would survive falling off this pedestal that we've all concocted for me to stand on... And I have been taught/developed no internal mechanism for decision-making because it has usually been done for me. And therefore, I will make no decision. If I ignore this it won't exist. And if it exists mom will clean up the mess." If you look at some of KC's lies you see that in a twisted way she is trying to live up to expectations--I have a job. I am not pregnant. What must dinnertable conversation have been like in that home? Stilted and painful I would imagine. Particularly during the pregnancy.

I do think the pregnancy surprised her and required a great deal of denial (both on her side and on CA/GA's side!)... but the lies she tells to manipulate people and to get herself out of trouble, I totally agree, she is aware of and in control of. Thanks for :poke:ing me noggin!
I know of another young girl (from a good family) who hid her pregnancy from her parents...her baby ended up dead as well. What can these girls be thinking...that if they deny the child exists they'll never give birth? Could it be an incredible fear of their parents' reactions?

I know of another young girl (from a good family) who hid her pregnancy from her parents...her baby ended up dead as well. What can these girls be thinking...that if they deny the child exists they'll never give birth? Could it be an incredible fear of their parents' reactions?

RR, I really think it is, in many cases. The pedestal is a sort of trite metaphor but it's powerful...

Hello sleuthers :) Coming out of lurkdom to tell you about Dr. Phils program today on Bully moms. My first thought was Casey, huge insight for me anyway. It is disturbing and heart breaking. Worth a watch...

Hello sleuthers :) Coming out of lurkdom to tell you about Dr. Phils program today on Bully moms. My first thought was Casey, huge insight for me anyway. It is disturbing and heart breaking. Worth a watch...

939366e64yvqnvlf.gif

Welcome kellymay77! Hope you'll find a "home" here at WS.

Are you meaning you see Cindy as a "Bully Mom"?

Welcome kellymay77! Hope you'll find a "home" here at WS.

Are you meaning you see Cindy as a "Bully Mom"?

It's about young mom's that have anger rages towards their children. Casey's mannerisms are so similar to the mom's on the show. I could see Cindy being like this too when Casey was younger but not likely as severe. It really blew me away and gave my the shivers being I could see how a mother could be so angry to kill their own children after watching this. So so wrong...

Kind of ironic aspect of the show is Dr. Phil covers 'reaching out', one of the Anthonys favourite sayings :banghead:

...another insightful show maybe. I just saw an ad for an upcoming Dr. Oz show. It's about how moms can murder, looks very interesting. Talks about causes.

I don't see how you can hide your pregnancy unless (and excuse me for being blunt) you're a really big person..With my first I managed to hide my pregnancy from my boss til I was 7 months pregnant. This pregnancy I could have done the same thing if the situation was applicable. I've stayed pretty small up until about 7 months then suddenly blew up like a balloon. All during month 7 there were certain types of blouses I could wear that would make people wonder if I was pregnant or not, but now that I'm 8 months there's absolutely no hiding it.

The only picture I've seen of KC at the wedding where she was 7 months, she definitely didn't even look like she was trying to hide it..and if she were she didn't do a very good job. Not to mention that typically you start to feel your baby bouncing around at about month 5, sooner if it isn't your first pregnancy.

But when faced with family members questioning her pregnancy, why THEN did she try to hide it? And with her mother's help? Do they enjoy making themselves look stupid? Mama always told me "actions speak louder than words", and based off their actions, I'd say the answer to my question is not only do they enjoy it, but it's their favorite thing to do.

I don't get that either! That is what has bothered the most about this family. The evidence is there, knocking them over the head, and still, they look like fools as they deny it. I cannot believe they thought they could go to that wedding with Casey looking that pregnant and NOT have someone ask about it! And then deny it when they did! And Casey saying she'd have to have sex to be pregnant, um, yes, Casey, we're glad your mom had that particular talk with you even though she obviously left out birth control or you were zoned out by that point. Anyway, like that explanation would mean she wasn't pregnant. I'm surprised she didn't say it was an immaculate conception. If you're going to go that far into denial, you might as well go all the way, sheesh! (And I'm thinking it was denial by choice, not by fear. Like if I say it doesn't exist, then it doesn't exist.).

I swear, it's like someone else said, even if there was a video of Casey committing Caylee's murder and it was shown to the A's, Cindy would swear that's not Casey or Caylee in the video. It's like they truly believe that if they say it's not true or doesn't exist, then it's really not true or really does not exist . I have never seen people who believe that more than they do. Their logic is not even alien logic much less earth logic. I don't think you can even call it logic. It's just ignorance shrouded in madness.

We're talking about 10 minute Casey here. I think her pregnancy was a total accident,
(spur of the moment sexual activity) and likely came as a surprise to her. The fact that she'd contemplated "giving it up" makes me think that she knew she was not up to taking care of a baby.

Cindy made her keep the baby, but then also they go through the charade of denying the pregnancy at her uncle's wedding. Boggles the mind . . .

I don't see how you can hide your pregnancy unless (and excuse me for being blunt) you're a really big person..With my first I managed to hide my pregnancy from my boss til I was 7 months pregnant. This pregnancy I could have done the same thing if the situation was applicable. I've stayed pretty small up until about 7 months then suddenly blew up like a balloon. All during month 7 there were certain types of blouses I could wear that would make people wonder if I was pregnant or not, but now that I'm 8 months there's absolutely no hiding it.

The only picture I've seen of KC at the wedding where she was 7 months, she definitely didn't even look like she was trying to hide it..and if she were she didn't do a very good job. Not to mention that typically you start to feel your baby bouncing around at about month 5, sooner if it isn't your first pregnancy.

But when faced with family members questioning her pregnancy, why THEN did she try to hide it? And with her mother's help? Do they enjoy making themselves look stupid? Mama always told me "actions speak louder than words", and based off their actions, I'd say the answer to my question is not only do they enjoy it, but it's their favorite thing to do.

I actually don't think anyone was actually trying to hide Casey's pregnancy at all. This was a family gathering, and a daughter being pregnant out of wedlock would be so embarrassing and shameful to Cindy and George's idea of the perfect family they try to present to everyone, I think they chose to make up a story and stick to it, and be oblivious to what a huge lie it was.
Doesn't that sound familiar as the way they always handle things in that family?

I think all that was just to "save face" - making it abundantly clear you love your puritan reputation more than you love your daughter or a truthful existence.

Isn't the birth of a child a blessed event, and the "circumstances" of that conception pretty incidental these days?

Ha I couldn't agree more with that last statement, BBM. I see what you're saying and it makes perfect sense, though seems like it would have been easier to come up with an excuse as to why KC couldn't attend. Maybe she wanted the attention?
(Respectfuly)Nah. KC went to the wedding to get her Narcissistic Supply (attention). Narcissistic KC requires constant narcissistic supply similar to how you and I require oxygen. She believes her life is a movie and everyone should watch. She is constantly on display and sucking up narcissistic supply from her audience. She received gratification from everyone gossiping/staring at her at this event. She was happy about being scandalous and notorious. Her gossiping family was her “narcissistic oxygen” for the day.

Cindy, another narcissist IMPO, clearly operates only from her False Self. She rarely or never takes off her False Self mask which is required for her to escape from her pathological circumstances (sociopathic daughter, wimpy husband, imperfect life...etc...) During this wedding, CA’s False Self allowed her to feel immune and superior to her family's judgement and gossiping.

How CA's False Self thinks: "I am so perfect. My family will not believe my unmarried daughter is prego."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue