Casey & Family Psychological Profile #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same people who chomped on gum at Caylee's memorial service. Not so much "no class", but more like "LOW class".

Gotta agree with this here, and believe me I am no social snob, I am from a family of poor immigrants one generation off the boat. But you don't need money and social position to have class. And people who do have class do not say"f'ing" every other word out of their mouth, threaten anyone with hammers and baseball bats,and lie on national television and to the authorities. And don't say I don't know how I would handle this if it happened to me, thats not true. I would still bhave the way I was brought up to, and my family has been thru plenty of horrifying things.

Gotta agree with this here, and believe me I am no social snob, I am from a family of poor immigrants one generation off the boat. But you don't need money and social position to have class. And people who do have class do not say"f'ing" every other word out of their mouth, threaten anyone with hammers and baseball bats,and lie on national television and to the authorities. And don't say I don't know how I would handle this if it happened to me, thats not true. I would still bhave the way I was brought up to, and my family has been thru plenty of horrifying things.

Exactly, MetalCrystal. One does not become something one is not when in a stressful situation. One draws upon those characteristics which get us through basic life on a much less prominent scale. The Anthony's are at their heightened peak in this situation, and their behavior suggests a poisonous level of enmeshment that rules their lives. What that looked like, seething under the skin in "better times" is what causes people to speculate about this family more than any other family I've ever seen involved in a murder case.

How CA tried from the beginning to the present to wwant to make everyone think it was a "Pearl wearing June Cleaver home, I find deceitful in a apthological way. I wasn't aware either that botox(If the rumor is true) is prescribed for grief. I have a feeling we are going to see the A's stick to a United Front until their possible dirty laundry unfolds over weeks at trial. I feel KC thinks she is holding the Ace (of hearts) over them (therefore her distance from them before trial). CA thought she new everthing about her family until the first court hearing where she found out there was a 12,000.00 judgement against GA. I feel lots of secrets are going to be told. Theres no way the 3 A's aren't goning to come out of this trial unscathed. MOPO!

Exactly, MetalCrystal. One does not become something one is not when in a stressful situation. One draws upon those characteristics which get us through basic life on a much less prominent scale. The Anthony's are at their heightened peak in this situation, and their behavior suggests a poisonous level of enmeshment that rules their lives. What that looked like, seething under the skin in "better times" is what causes people to speculate about this family more than any other family I've ever seen involved in a murder case.

Bold is mine.

This helps me to understand why seeing CA evokes such strong feelings of anger & contempt, that are difficult to deal with, to the point where I avoid watching her at all.

snip

I actually emailed Cindy with this very question about Casey - asking Cindy her opinion on what Casey was doing when she was supposedly working. Her emailed reply to me was this:

"Loving Caylee." :confused:

How could she be "Loving Caylee" if Caylee was with Zanny the Nanny?:waitasec: CA better be careful with her smart arse comments, some truth can be gleaned from them.

Cindy is trying to play the "grieving Grandmother" but In my opinion she should be charged with obstructing justice & withholding evidence for the following reasons

I believe Cindy lied to LE about the events leading up to Casey leaving the Anthony home on June 15th

I believe Cindy lied about Casey needing the shovel to remove Bamboo June 18th

I believe Cindy lied when she told the media that the car had "No Odor" until after it was towed

I believe Cindy knowingly destroyed evidence related to Caylee's disappearance on July 15th

I believe Cindy lied under oath during the bond hearing when she said ...."after Casey graduated high school"

I believe Cindy is encouraging LE to pursue Jessie Grund as a suspect when she knows he is innocent

I believe Cindy is deliberately embellishing false sightings of Caylee

I believe Cindy is deliberately withholding additional information from LE that is vital to this case
Absolutely 10000000000% agree with every point listed here.

How could she be "Loving Caylee" if Caylee was with Zanny the Nanny?:waitasec: CA better be careful with her smart arse comments, some truth can be gleaned from them.
She gets more and more bizarre in my mind everytime I read something like this.

Debs u understand what I meant and said it even better!haha I love u!

I think so.
Either that or she has no sense.

Who chews gum in court? like a cow? with the media trained on them?:loser:

No class.

No kidding ..
I often wonder if the Anthony's even stop and think BEFORE acting .. :rolleyes:

I think the WHOLE lot of 'em are NUTS. What little bit of the LA deposition I could stomach, it is VERY obvious that he is NUTS just like his sister, mother and father.

IMO - Oh yeah. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree....
However, I don't believe C would/could ever committ murder.

The distinction between personality disorder and mental illness
R. E. KENDELL, FRSE

University of Edinburgh, 3 West Castle Road, Edinburgh EH10 5AT, UK

Declaration of interest None.

http://bjp.rcpsych.org/cgi/content/full/180/2/110

:slap::slap:The A's are by no means fragile. They do have serious diseases. I think it is called "lyatitis" and "hide the truthacuss" to make me look "goodacuss". And to bring home some money. The gum chomping must be the familys way of mind stimulation to keep the truth from flowing out of mouth.

I honestly believe CA has narcissistic personality disorder. It must have been very hard growing up in that household. I also firmly believe that most mental illnesses are genetic.

KC is one step worse than CA, I think she is a borderline personality.

LA I think is probably worse than KC but he just hasnt killed anybody yet. His inappropriate laughter and lack of caring for Caylee but bawling for the sister who murdered Caylee is chilling.

GA is a great actor and I think has many people fooled. He has huge issues. Anger management and gambling come to mind first. He has an Obsessive compulsive personality. Just look at his garage and you see a hint of Anal retentive thrown it. He's like a molotov cocktail waiting to blow. It scares me. They all scare me.

I do think both of the KCs parents have mental illnesses and it is hereditary. I also think the mother has a lower than average IQ--hate to say that, but sadly it is true I think. A lot of times the type of mental illness she has can be summed up as a kind of immaturity and arrested development in one area or another. I do not think she meant any harm.
She just can not come to terms with someone else taking over what she sees as her private matter of dealing with KC. She has always managed the discipline in her home, and she hasn't accepted that she is a failure.

She wants KC freed so she can throttle her, scold her, threaten her, then pay her debts ... and then believe that she's in control.

after all these months do I still have to ask you guys to stop the name calling and raise the conversation?
Come on.please.

Absolutely yes, I believe CA has a long history of at least being troubled. The family dynamics demostrated by emails with her brother Rick are just not normal. And, the relationship with her husband and children are just not normal. But what is at the bottom of all this I'm just not sure. I do think she is headed for nervous breakdown if it hasn't happened already. All of it very very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV