Casey & Family Psychological Profile #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, NG, GVS, GR to name just a few shows have had them as quests.

Love what thy said on the latest LK. That KC only went partying, while her child was missing, one night.

Love what thy said on the latest LK. That KC only went partying, while her child was missing, one night.

oh yes... you should have just said that in the 1st place...

just one ( 1 ) nite.... of course that .... is acceptable !
:rolleyes::doh::dance:
:doh::bananapowerslide:
:doh::Banane25:
:doh::Banane24:
:doh::Banane11:

:doh::Banane35:

:doh::Banane59:
:doh::Banane57:

why did'nt ya just s a y ..... o n e ( 1 ) nite

jmo
God Bless
jj gram

**** it dosen't show that it makes me :furious: these lies
and 1/2 truths/// now does it show ? ? ?

jmo
God Bless
jj gram

Nop....doesn't tell...are you mad, really mad......

Please tell me more !!! And remember don't hold back! :)
Because if there was any F indication that baby was missing,
not one second of partying is acceptable......:furious:

They said, "She might have been in shock."

I can understand that. Whenever I'm in shock, from a tragedy, I enter Hot Body contests in bars. :confused::eek:

They also said all of those piccies were from years ago. From before Caylee was born. Even though KC just met some of the people IN the pix a couple of months before Caylee disappeared.

They also said that when she was partying, "She was grieving."

So... she was grieving the baby's death LONG before the body was found?:confused:

Pretty much all of the psychiatric talking heads who have published agree on "sociopath."

. . .And, one can form an educated opinion JUST by patient history.

Let's let this be a measure of my "dumbness" on whether or not I am skillful enough to maneuver through "broken quotes" properly. (You might see evidence of my brain damage. If so, don't breathe a word!)

Re Ur first statement above, have these PTHs published on KC? Where?

Re Ur last sentence, the problem is we don't have enough of KC's history to make an "educated guess." There's a dearth of accurate info re her
developmental history (crucial for any case), and the family historians are woefully unreliable. Take, for example, CA's account [to FBI] of KC's
childhood & adolescence. . .she makes her sound like a Pollyanna.

Like you, I do have my own theories re diagnoses, but I still keep an open mind and breathlessly await testimony from the experts who have
actually examined KC and considered the depth and breadth of her psychometric data, etc. etc. etc.

I can understand that. Whenever I'm in shock, from a tragedy, I enter Hot Body contests in bars. :confused::eek:

They also said all of those piccies were from years ago. From before Caylee was born. Even though KC just met some of the people IN the pix a couple of months before Caylee disappeared.

So... she was grieving the baby's death LONG before the body was found?:confused:
YAP that is Cindy's Freudian slip. :furious::furious::furious:
I think that C&G are getting very tired and are slipping up...
Maybe they should go out and do some more talk shows and lets get the dam show on the road.
I am tired their BS.
I just cant wait for something to brake so this fiasco would be over.
Caylee is not getting represented here.

And they are getting more disgusting by the minute.

OK ~~
plain and clear ! ! !

I'm :furious::furious::furious:
:eek:
:sick:
:banghead:
:yuck:
:cursing::cursing:
:frown::frown:
:scream::scream:
:hopping_mad::hopping_mad::hopping_mad:
:nuts::nuts:

KC MAKES ME = M A D ! ! !

That's my f e e l i n g s and
I'm stick N 2 'em ! ! ! !

JMO

God Bless !
jjgram

*** I think that just about covers it !!!!

Just multiply it to the M A X ! ! ! !

jmo
God Bless
jj gram

NOW ~ HEAR ~ THIS ! ! !

No I do ~ NOT ~ think any partying...

no.... NOT 1 Nite ~ NO .... NOT ~ ANY NITE>>>

No partying while CAYLEE/ or any child is missing

NO PARTYING IS ACCEPTABLE IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS ! ! !

E V E R>.... there is NO e x c u s e !!!!

NO DECENT PERSON in their R I G H T mind.... would do it...

not a MAN / or WOMAN ! ! !

It is INSANE ! ! !

Plain and clear. ANSWER " NO KC YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE GONE PARTYING "

PERIOD ( . ) end of story for KC :behindbar

JMO

God Bless
jjgram

hope it is CLEAR where I stand !!!
CA/ KC " Wake Up and smell the coffee !!"

OK ~~
plain and clear ! ! !

I'm :furious::furious::furious:
:eek:
:sick:
:banghead:
:yuck:
:cursing::cursing:
:frown::frown:
:scream::scream:
:hopping_mad::hopping_mad::hopping_mad:
:nuts::nuts:

KC MAKES ME = M A D ! ! !

That's my f e e l i n g s and
I'm stick N 2 'em ! ! ! !

JMO

God Bless !
jjgram

*** I think that just about covers it !!!!

Just multiply it to the M A X ! ! ! !

OK THAT IS CLEAR NOW
ME TOO :furious: PARTY at such a moment ?????

10 X DITTO FOR HER PARENTS especially GA
He is IMO a Central part of this Mess.
I think that if Casey ends up in Jail for life GA should be hung.
I know she is guilty and should be in jail, I am not certain yet about the level of guilt,
but GA giving me the creeps.
He is taking care of his family :confused:

OK THAT IS CLEAR NOW
ME TOO :furious: PARTY at such a moment ?????

10 X DITTO FOR HER PARENTS especially GA
He is IMO a Central part of this Mess.
I think that if Casey ends up in Jail for life GA should be hung.
I know she is guilty and should be in jail, I am not certain yet about the level of guilt,
but GA giving me the creeps.
He is taking care of his family :confused:

:clap: x 1,000,000 T H A N K S ! ! !

D I T T O

&

D I T T O on the WHOLE " A" family

" THAT's J U S T ~ NOT ~ R I G H T!!! the way they acted !!! &
~ the way they ~ARE~ ACTING ~

so I guess we can predict.... just NOT RIGHT the way that

they are going to C O N T I N U E ~ to act ! :eek::eek::eek:

Really I should be in :shakehead::hopping_mad:
:bedtime::sleep:
:saythat:

JMO

God Bless !
jjgram

* * * Guess I should be in "TIME OUT" :rolleyes: for getting so
TICKED OFF at their "A FAMILY BAD BEHAVIOR & LYING ! ! !" ! ! !:furious::furious::furious:

Yeah, and the Elvises and Jesuses couldn't plan out and cover up a murder. ;-)

In Los Angeles, a number of Jesuses preach on street corners, downtown.

Yeah and in the state hospitals Jesus is about every 5th patient you run into. He's the dude jammin' out on his guitar (There's no guitar but HE thinks there's one, so it's all good!), he's the dude pi$$ing in the corner, or the one rubbing her on the walls. She's the woman who thinks you are her daughter, the one she murdered years earlier..

she came across more desperate that she would befound out and the party and fun would stop so she went for it drinking to get her dance on...She enjoyed her freeedom and didnt allow any guilty in she pushed it away talking bout football...I wish they did not give KC any meds when she brokedown when they found Caylee's they should have put her in a locked room with a good shrink and made her talk about her emtions and when she tried to change the subject go right back to Caylee hoping for a break thru...but since this is america we have to play by the rules ....

Verité;3747484 said:
Whose ego states fluctuate so rapidly that she doesn't know at any given moment whether she's Zenaida Gonzales, Juliet Lewis, or Amy Huizenga?
And who drives around for days and days with a decaying corpse in her vehicle?

All kinds of murderers steal people's identity's.. and all kinds of murderers keep the bodies of their victims with them. None of that is out of character for a murderer. I mean, come on, who murders?!

Yeah and in the state hospitals Jesus is about every 5th patient you run into. He's the dude jammin' out on his guitar (There's no guitar but HE thinks there's one, so it's all good!), he's the dude pi$$ing in the corner, or the one rubbing her on the walls. She's the woman who thinks you are her daughter, the one she murdered years earlier..
If you aren't crazy in place like that good incentive to get sane act right and get the hell out of course most people not all has a degree of insanity at times I'm trying real hard to be even keil now and go with flow of things to help my 15yr daughter stop hating me and isolating herself in her room away from me,,,I really miss her.

Verité;3751638 said:
Let's let this be a measure of my "dumbness" on whether or not I am skillful enough to maneuver through "broken quotes" properly. (You might see evidence of my brain damage. If so, don't breathe a word!)

Re Ur first statement above, have these PTHs published on KC? Where?

Re Ur last sentence, the problem is we don't have enough of KC's history to make an "educated guess." There's a dearth of accurate info re her
developmental history (crucial for any case), and the family historians are woefully unreliable. Take, for example, CA's account [to FBI] of KC's
childhood & adolescence. . .she makes her sound like a Pollyanna.

Like you, I do have my own theories re diagnoses, but I still keep an open mind and breathlessly await testimony from the experts who have
actually examined KC and considered the depth and breadth of her psychometric data, etc. etc. etc.

Talking psych heads are all over TV and the Net! There was another one, today, on the Fox show right after Nancy Grace, diagnosing sociopathy for KC.

Google it and see for yourself.

Family historians are intermittently unreliable. CA herself said that KC has a long history of lying and stealing. She has stolen from CA, LA and her Grandmother, SP, at LEAST. CA has had to pillage her own 401K, a few times, to pay back KC's thefts. CA also called KC a sociopath, and warned her friend Ryan to avoid her.

Developmental hx is useful, but not crucial. The MacDonald Triad is predictive, but we don't have it. When you don't have it, you go by behavior:

DSM-IV Definition

Antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of regard for the moral or legal standards in the local culture. There is a marked inability to get along with others or abide by societal rules. Individuals with this disorder are sometimes called psychopaths or sociopaths.

Diagnostic Criteria (DSM-IV)

1. Since the age of fifteen there has been a disregard for and violation of the right's of others, those right's considered normal by the local culture, as indicated by at least three of the following:
A. Repeated acts that could lead to arrest.
B. Conning for pleasure or profit, repeated lying, or the use of aliases.
C. Failure to plan ahead or being impulsive.
D. Repeated assaults on others.
E. Reckless when it comes to their or others safety.
F. Poor work behavior or failure to honor financial obligations.
G. Rationalizing the pain they inflict on others.

2. At least eighteen years in age.

3. Evidence of a Conduct Disorder, with its onset before the age of fifteen.

4. Symptoms not due to another mental disorder.

Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

* Glibness and Superficial Charm

* Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

* Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

* Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

* Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

* Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

* Incapacity for Love

* Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

* Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

* Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

* Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

* Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

* Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

* Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

* Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Here's a link to ONE of the numerous articles re: KC and sociopathy. The author is a psychologist. there are some others written by psychiatrists. NG has also had psychiatrists discuss this on her show.

http://blogcritics.org/culture/article/casey-anthony-profile-of-a-sociopath/

Having had a caseload of socios, I find KC pretty obvious. Most sociopaths do not murder, of course. But, many murderers are sociopaths. they are very difficult people to work with, because the very LEAST that they will do is constantly "bend reality." They constantly lie, and they often try to play people against eachother. Working with them is mentally exhausting.

I'll be interested in seeing how KC's psych eval came out, if it's aired in court. But, I'm not on tenterhooks, because I'm pretty sure I know what it will say. My guess is dx: sociopathic personality disorder, plus one or two other Axis II disorders. No Axis I dx.

Verité;3747484 said:
Whose ego states fluctuate so rapidly that she doesn't know at any given moment whether she's Zenaida Gonzales, Juliet Lewis, or Amy Huizenga?
And who drives around for days and days with a decaying corpse in her vehicle?
I think she borrowed personality and words and parts of thier lives to fillup her emptiy live she would change thiers stories to her stories but I think she still knew it was a lie she is a pathologocal liar she knows right from wrong just doesn't care

I agree, jeepgirlva. . .and this "borrowing"to fill up her "emptiness" comprises a type of identity diffusion in a young woman who lacks
self-cohesion. The Leonardo DiCaprio character (who took on many identities and careers) in the film, "Catch Me If You Can," prepared
for court as an attorney by watching Perry Mason t.v. shows. (He had passed the Louisiana Bar, though he'd never gone to law school.)
This is the true account of Frank Abignale who now works for the FBI. Maybe KC will eventually become a defense attorney!

wants to do it his way.....I think she is insane..I mean she knew she did not work at Universal since 2006 and she takes the detectives to US knowing
she would be found out! Sounds insane to me! and thats just one of her
many many lies!

Verité;3752221 said:
Thanks 4 the link. You know, of course, that in some jurisdictions, the
confirmed diagnosis of "sociopathy" (aka psychopathy, APD) as measured
by one respected psychometric instrument, is considered an aggravating
factor in favor of the death penalty. Don't know if this is true for Florida
or not.

Thanks! I didn't know that!:blowkiss::)

Which instrument?

Status
Not open for further replies.