Casey & Family Psychological Profile #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably gonna catch heck for this comment but I gotta say watching this video of LA arriving for his depo makes me feel bad for him. I'm not convinced that LA is as intensionally deceptive as CA/GA. I think he is just trying to hang on to the family he has left in some instances. And he didn't get to chose his parents and sister, KWIM? IDK....I can't decide what side of the fence he's on. JMO

http://www.wftv.com/video/20223904/index.html

Oh, but didn't CA state that lying is not a crime? Let's see how she defends herself against
Title XLVI CRIMES
Chapter 837
PERJURY

837.055 False information to law enforcement during investigation.--Whoever knowingly and willfully gives false information to a law enforcement officer who is conducting a missing person investigation or a felony criminal investigation with the intent to mislead the officer or impede the investigation commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 (a) For a misdemeanor of the first degree, by a definite term of imprisonment not exceeding 1 year; or s. 775.083 which is a fine.

False information= a lie.......A CRIME
I think we all should post this as a banner! Many have forgotten this poigant statement. This isn't childish fibbing. this is dual diabolical fencing of lies between the two self entitlement empresses.

Speech patterns offer window into psychiatric disorders

http://record.wustl.edu/archive/1997/10-09-97/5200.html

"Women in the study showed strong differences in speech. Those with either antisocial disorder or somatization disorder were much more likely to use vague or meandering language. These language patterns were even more pronounced in women with both disorders."

Oh, but didn't CA state that lying is not a crime? Let's see how she defends herself against
Title XLVI CRIMES
Chapter 837
PERJURY

837.055 False information to law enforcement during investigation.--Whoever knowingly and willfully gives false information to a law enforcement officer who is conducting a missing person investigation or a felony criminal investigation with the intent to mislead the officer or impede the investigation commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 (a) For a misdemeanor of the first degree, by a definite term of imprisonment not exceeding 1 year; or s. 775.083 which is a fine.

HEY!

Lying to Cindy is not a crime!

Any lie told to Cindy by Madonna Casey is untouchable (non-prosecutorial) by law - THE LAW OF CINDY!

You guys just don't get it - along with the Orlando PD, the FBI, and
the Prosecutorial Lawyers!

Ask George!

Earthling

Speech patterns offer window into psychiatric disorders

http://record.wustl.edu/archive/1997/10-09-97/5200.html

"Women in the study showed strong differences in speech. Those with either antisocial disorder or somatization disorder were much more likely to use vague or meandering language. These language patterns were even more pronounced in women with both disorders."

Thank you,
That explains a lot about the A's!

Hello WS :)

Casey: If I wanted to really just get rid of her, I would've left her with my parents and I would've left. I would've moved out. I would've given my mom custody.

LE: You said that your sister told you that uh, "because I'm a spiteful *****?"
LA: Uh-hum
LE: And did she tell you where mom could hear...
LA: She didn't whisper it...

Cindy: ...it was during the time Casey wasn't at the house so it had to be after the 14th. Somewhere around that week or the next week we got a notice of address change from the post office you know, when they send you the request to change the address? Well it came to Amy, Amy H with our address on it. And I asked Casey when I had talked to her on one of the times I asked, I said why is Amy sending a change of address to our house, she's not moving in. She says, "no mom" that Amy wanted to send a package to the house for her roommate instead of it going to her home you know, in Oviedo she wanted it to come to the house. I said, well that doesn't make sense Casey 'cause you don't need a change of address just to tell whoever. Where ever you, it to be shipped, you just ship it to that address and just alert someone that lives at that address. You don't go though the address change.

Today I feel like Caylee's death was premeditated(but I may change my mind-this case drives me crazy-bless Caylee). From stuff like what I have put together here, hearing about the searches done online again, and the cryptic statement that has been analyzed on another thread: (murdering my granddaughters birth...that Cindy made). She speaks of a "plot" since Caylee's birth that may or may not have been the case but I zero in on the fact that she brings up a plot since birth anyway.

LE at that point was thinking that Casey killed Caylee, Cindy knew it but only Cindy was talking about "plots since birth." I think Cindy, once she knew Casey had killed Caylee knew it was because she(Casey)had not wanted her from "birth."

Many times we have all posted and read about all the statements that Cindy did not want Casey to have Caylee, denied Casey was pregnant, then made Casey have the baby, would not let Casey put Caylee up for adoption, threatened to take custody of Caylee, Cindy and others said that Casey resented Cindy because she was the first to hold Caylee.

Really, it has been obvious from the beginning: Casey killed Caylee because she never wanted her and "spiting" Cindy was a bonus. As messed up and terrible this case is, is as messed up and terrible as it is to be an Anthony on Hopespring Dr.

...jmo...I:blowkiss:WS

Title XLVI CRIMES
Chapter 837
PERJURY

Ya know, I always thought she said "lying does not make someone a murderer" in reference to Casey's lies.

Gosh, CA has told so many mistruths to date I wonder if she can still recognize the "truth".

Ya know, I always thought she said "lying does not make someone a murderer" in reference to Casey's lies.

Gosh, CA has told so many mistruths to date I wonder if she can still recognize the "truth".

Is that what CA said? :confused: "lying does not make someone a murderer."? If so, that is different than the statement "lying is not a crime". If true, many of us are guilty of the telephone game - changing the fact/s as we go (cuz we keep quoting it - I know I have.) :eek:

Cindy & George had no legal grounds to prevent KC from leaving the Anthony home with Caylee on June 16. If they had physically tried to prevent KC from leaving, LE would have assisted KC in getting her daughter out of the house, not made them stay.

It looks like George and Cindy were starting the process for custody during the 31 days. The gas cans were reported "stolen". It sounds like Cindy was working with the bank to document the credit card thefts. Cindy was calling KC's friends and "fishing". Looks like Cindy had tried to call Zani but instead she called JPC's phone number. I think Cindy did more investigating than we know when she went to meet KC at Universal. Cindy told Amy in the car on the way to Tony's that she wasn't sure KC even had a job.

Of course after around 4 p.m. on June 16 it was too late for Caylee so it was all for naught.
I feel like a dolt.That had not even occured to me.That probably iS what they were doing.Thanks for the insight.:blowkiss:

Cindy & George had no legal grounds to prevent KC from leaving the Anthony home with Caylee on June 16. If they had physically tried to prevent KC from leaving, LE would have assisted KC in getting her daughter out of the house, not made them stay.

It looks like George and Cindy were starting the process for custody during the 31 days. The gas cans were reported "stolen". It sounds like Cindy was working with the bank to document the credit card thefts. Cindy was calling KC's friends and "fishing". Looks like Cindy had tried to call Zani but instead she called JPC's phone number. I think Cindy did more investigating than we know when she went to meet KC at Universal. Cindy told Amy in the car on the way to Tony's that she wasn't sure KC even had a job.

Of course after around 4 p.m. on June 16 it was too late for Caylee so it was all for naught.

Joly, If only CA told this story during her interviews when speaking to the media, etc. Most of us would have compassion for her then. She doesn't admit to any of the above - all she does is defend the "spiteful b****". What are we to do? Write the better sounding story that CA herself will not tell?

Is that what CA said? :confused: "lying does not make someone a murderer."? If so, that is different than the statement "lying is not a crime". If true, many of us are guilty of the telephone game - changing the fact/s as we go (cuz we keep quoting it - I know I have.) :eek:

Yeah, but you would tell the truth in a life-or-death situation, or a legal one.

Yeah, but you would tell the truth in a life-or-death situation, or a legal one.

Oh I totally agree. I tried to find the original comment that CA made but couldn't. I think it was during a reporter jams mic in her face moment when CA was outside walking from here to there. One of those impromtu moments that haunt her. Just want to be fair and be sure we do not expend a lot of energy building upon a statement that was never said.

That said, CA's remark (whichever version) still misses the mark in that KC needs to tell the truth and has not. CA would rather justify KC than admonish her.

Oh I totally agree. I tried to find the original comment that CA made but couldn't. I think it was during a reporter jams mic in her face moment when CA was outside walking from here to there. One of those impromtu moments that haunt her. Just want to be fair and be sure we do not expend a lot of energy building upon a statement that was never said.

That said, CA's remark (whichever version) still misses the mark in that KC needs to tell the truth and has not. CA would rather justify KC than admonish her.
She wrote it in an email to her brother...though IIRC she used it as well at other times. Sorry for not linking the doc link...but it states it here.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20258165,00.html

I think that my comment makes the most sense on this thread. If not, I hope someone (a mod maybe) will re-direct it...I don't know where else to place this!???

I have been following this case since the beginning. I read here (regularly) and many other places (sporadically). Always, consistently, I see comments about how "surely", "without question", "obviously" CA loved Caylee. Personally, I don't believe that CA is capable of "love" in the true sense of the word but despite that, I've searched high and low in the FACTUAL information that we have to believe that she did. I have found nothing other than material evidence. Caylee most certainly had every frikkin' toy that money could buy...But what else did she have? An attentive Grandmother who knew who she was with every day for the 2 1/2 years of her life? For crying out loud! This woman who loved her Grand-daughter dearly didn't even have the "nanny's" phone number!??? Didn't know what her Grand-daughter did morning to evening every single day of her short life! I'm sorry but something doesn't equate for me. It hasn't from the very beginning and I'm sure that it doesn't now. I don't mean to offend normal people with normal sentiments. But "normal" is not a word I would use to describe CA.

MOO

I think that my comment makes the most sense on this thread. If not, I hope someone (a mod maybe) will re-direct it...I don't know where else to place this!???

I have been following this case since the beginning. I read here (regularly) and many other places (sporadically). Always, consistently, I see comments about how "surely", "without question", "obviously" CA loved Caylee. Personally, I don't believe that CA is capable of "love" in the true sense of the word but despite that, I've searched high and low in the FACTUAL information that we have to believe that she did. I have found nothing other than material evidence. Caylee most certainly had every frikkin' toy that money could buy...But what else did she have? An attentive Grandmother who knew who she was with every day for the 2 1/2 years of her life? For crying out loud! This woman who loved her Grand-daughter dearly didn't even have the "nanny's" phone number!??? Didn't know what her Grand-daughter did morning to evening every single day of her short life! I'm sorry but something doesn't equate for me. It hasn't from the very beginning and I'm sure that it doesn't now. I don't mean to offend normal people with normal sentiments. But "normal" is not a word I would use to describe CA.

MOO

Even if you do say so yourself! :blowkiss:

MOO
BBM
:crazy: When I first read that sentence I thought you were saying you made the most sense out of all the posts on this thread :rolleyes:
I must be tired.

BBM
:crazy: When I first read that sentence I thought you were saying you made the most sense out of all the posts on this thread :rolleyes:
I must be tired.

That's how I took it (see prior post) - oh well. :crazy:

Sorry PP.

Wow . . . I don't remember TM accusing LA of inpropriety w/Caylee's trust fund. Then CA throws a bomb about seeing his people take a jar from Caylee's donations that contained $300. She must have told TA not to bash her family or she will win about 7 to 10 times. She stated she even gave TM medicine for his back. "I will not let anybody take my granddaughter away from me!" I won't stop looking for her. They have no evidence she is dead. Do not fight me, I will win! There is no inpropriety w/Caylee's trust fund. (Does anyone think she's winning yet?)

She's so transparent it's almost sad to watch her constantly prove everyone right.

BBM
I must be tired.

lol it does make the most sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members