Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. What I meant was what if the Anthony's had already taken Caylee away from Casey by keeping Caylee from her starting on the 9th?? Then after Father's Day Casey snuck in the house and took Caylee and killed her? I am just wondering if that is why Casey kept saying she hadn't seen Caylee since the 9th? Because she hadn't except to kill her. Maybe Casey used the Chloriform to knock Caylee out in the middle of the night so she wouldn't wake up the Anthony's?? That would make sense of why she used Chloriform and not some sleeping aid to make her sleep.

This could be what the Anthony's are covering up because they knew Caylee was abducted by her own mother. They just never thought she would kill her.

WOW, that is a very plausible theory I haven't heard suggested before. That would explain alot of guilt and coverup that we've seen.

Even if she knew she could leave at any time, and that she didn't have to answer there questions, i have to wonder.

What is the standard practice for situtations like this? This tape is far from a confession. It shows that she is liar. It's another piece of the puzzle. But it doesn't bring us anywhere closer to finding Caylee.

So can anyone say obectively the chances of this seeing a court room?

She was under intense interagation and had not been read her rights. I'm not trying to play devil's advacate, I just have some questions.

She'll go to court. I'm betting on prosecution, with a nice, long, sentence. Maybe she can write fiction books!

The cops have some great forensic evidence that we've seen, and said they have a lot we haven't.

Of course, if they find Caylee's body, i will be much easier and more solid.

I'd like to see the tox screen, for starters.

I know this topic may be controversial to some but has anyone been on (another unamed site) Very chilling with what he sees happening to Caylee and that she is no longer alive. So very sad. In my heart I know that she is no longer here but want to remain open because what if this supposed nanny turns out to be true??? I seriously doubt it, but there is always that what if? :confused:

She said she hadn't seen Baby's Daddy's parents since she was 5 or 6. Didn't she go to the funeral? Wouldn't they have been there?

Why would she go to a funeral, if she really doesn't know who daddy is? She changes strories about "daddy" as often as she changes her panties.

I know this topic may be controversial to some but has anyone been on? Very chilling with what he sees happening to Caylee and that she is no longer alive. So very sad. In my heart I know that she is no longer here but want to remain open because what if this supposed nanny turns out to be true??? I seriously doubt it, but there is always that what if? :confused:

Pretty name! Means "a divine vision," right?

And I went to a neutral place

It's code for a "safe" place. Is it possible she saw that jogger get killed? Is it possible he found her with Caylee and she took off leaving the baby behind?

That's what I'm thinking--she came back with Caylee on Father's Day, Cindy demanded to keep Caylee, and that's what the big argument overheard by neighbors was about. There are pics of Caylee with Casey at Fusion where she looks exahsted--Casey was unable to care for her on her own and keep up her lifestyle. I think there was a huge power struggle going on between Casey & Cindy, and that spelled doom for little Caylee.

I've been keeping up with this case, but somehow missed those pics. Can you provide a link? TIA!

It's code for a "safe" place. Is it possible she saw that jogger get killed? Is it possible he found her with Caylee and she took off leaving the baby behind?

No, because why would her own car still have deccomp smell and chloroform in it then?

HOLY CR@P! I had to wait until my 2 1/2 yr. old grandson went to bed tonight to finish listening to the tapes because when I first started playing them he kept grabbing my hand and taking me to my bedroom closet to sit down. Then I realized and felt guilty for playing it in his presence. I think this is an especially hard case for those who have young children around. I look at him and just can't imagine ... well, I'm sure you all know what I mean.

My 3 year old wants me to sit in his closet too...:waitasec:

It was hard for me to listen to the tapes today..I gave both my boys extra hugs and cuddles..

I've always suspected Casey had something to do with Caylee's death in some way but after listening to the audio, which I had to stop because I just couldn't take it anymore, I'm now convinced that Casey killed her herself.

In audio #5 when the detective makes the comment that Caylee's body is out there rotting somewhere and Casey remains calm as a cucumber, well that clinched it for me. I know, I know, that's not evidence per se, unless you count lack of remorse but that is the point where I KNOW what a monster Casey is.

If that had been me, and I was looking, hoping, praying that my baby was alive and an officer said that about my precious child, I would have come from the ground up in a whirlwind of wrath like none has ever seen. I would have lost it completely!

Now, maybe I'm crazy for that thinking but that comment would have sent me right over the edge. And what was Casey's reaction? Nothing, zip, zilch, nada! She is indeed a monster, the worst kind of monster.

Man, that just infuriates me. That little girl deserved so much better. I can't believe her own parents can listen to that and not shake the snot out of that girl. Grrrrrrr!

Well, LE told her that she had to tell the truth or everyone around her would suffer and that she'd be vilified.

Self-fulfilling procephy. IMO.

THANK YOU!!!

:offtopic: but interesting and new.

Sheriff's office brought out their cadaver dogs tonight.

I've started a new thread.....

AY, now I'll never get any sleep! I just looked at the webcam and saw the big bouncers out front guarding the garage area and lights full on. Thanks for the update.

I listened to the audio today and I heard something that I didn't catch before.... It's pretty shocking!

Around the mid-point of the first audio, Casey explains that she had dropped Caylee off at Z's mom's house in the past (about 3 or 4 months ago). A little later in the conversation, the detective asks Casey about that house -- "If you had to find the place would you be able to find it?" And Casey's response was - - "Most likely, yes, I think I'd remember the house."

So, wouldn't a mom .... who had been looking for her missing child over the past few weeks .... her child who had been kidnapped by the nanny ..... at least driven by the house (or maybe even knocked on the door) where one of the nanny's closest relative lives or used to live ..... perhaps just to see if there were any familiar cars in the driveway, or maybe to see if anyone is home and might have seen the nanny lately or the missing 3 year old ???????

And if she had stopped by (or even just driven by) that house, which one would expect her to do, wouldn't her answer to this question have been very different? Maybe something like, "Yes, I could find that house, but I checked there already!"

The answer she gave ("I think I'd remember the house") confirms that she didn't even look there over the course of the 31 days!

Did anyone else catch this? I didn't notice that this had already been mentioned in this thread.

Not with the Decomp. in the trunk, Caylees DNA and the chloroform showing up..

I've always suspected Casey had something to do with Caylee's death in some way but after listening to the audio, which I had to stop because I just couldn't take it anymore, I'm now convinced that Casey killed her herself.

In audio #5 when the detective makes the comment that Caylee's body is out there rotting somewhere and Casey remains calm as a cucumber, well that clinched it for me. I know, I know, that's not evidence per se, unless you count lack of remorse but that is the point where I KNOW what a monster Casey is.

If that had been me, and I was looking, hoping, praying that my baby was alive and an officer said that about my precious child, I would have come from the ground up in a whirlwind of wrath like none has ever seen. I would have lost it completely!
Now, maybe I'm crazy for that thinking but that comment would have sent me right over the edge. And what was Casey's reaction? Nothing, zip, zilch, nada! She is indeed a monster, the worst kind of monster.[/B]

Man, that just infuriates me. That little girl deserved so much better. I can't believe her own parents can listen to that and not shake the snot out of that girl. Grrrrrrr!

Thats exactly what Cindy, George and Lee act like when confronted with questions and statements in reference to Caylee being dead..

I just listen to the tapes and they make me so sick ,how can anyone listen to them and not know that she killed that child.My heart is just broken right now for little Caylee, I can not understand why they didn't ask her more questions than what they did like give us Zanny's phone number ,then they could check with all the phone co. to see who's number that is ,then they would have had another lie to whole over her. and why didn't they take her and make her draw a picture of this woman zanny .That is called something but i can't think of it right now ,just to upset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member