Casey on Piers Morgan

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. George knew immediately. I still believe that one of the darkest things Casey did was to leave that car, smelling of Caylee's death, for them to retrieve.

That is the real Casey Anthony.

Exactly. This despicable act ( among many) does not fade with age but just grows more gruesome with time, especially in light of the verdict. I really can't see how money would entice any news person/ agency to be involved with this girl and her awful family. As we have recently seen...the former mother remains a liar.

Because George and Cindy know that Caylee didn't drown in the pool.They know that Caylee was in the trunk.
They know.I have no doubt about that.

I agree.....very telling that George had the Pontiac destroyed and yet the pool is still standing in their back yard last I knew.....u would think if caylee drown in that pool they would have torn it down w a quickness...

Who dances and laughs and smiles and parties when their daughter is missing????

What do you mean? Didn't you hear her most recent 'interview'? She wasn't really a party girl at all. Piers just told us that. Maybe you missed it. Oh, and she is not 500 lbs either.

What do you mean? Didn't you hear her most recent 'interview'? She wasn't really a party girl at all. Piers just told us that. Maybe you missed it. Oh, and she is not 500 lbs either.

Yeah, and besides CM says after hearing the grief counselor explain her she now knows everyone grieves differently.

Barely 120 eh, cheney? really now???? :moo:

:eek:fftopic:

I have said from the first day that both parents knew Caylee met her death immediately....

ITA with you, Whisperer! And the frantic, heavy scrubbing of the car as soon as they got it home -- by Cindy! -- but wasn't it "George's job" to wash and take care of the cars?

And was there ever any investigation into Lee's comment when they finally tracked IT down to Tony's place: "Is this like the last time"?

Is it me or wasn't the question PM should have asked is "Why was there duct tape found around the childs face if it was an accidental drowning?" Does no one want to go there or what????? That was the most damning piece of evidence for me that convinced me this was not an accident but a murder. I rearely hear anyone but JA bring this up. Hello PM? Where was that question?

Another good question would have been why was Caylee dumped like a nothing and if we are to believe this scenario with her father was true and she was there and knew, why in the hellz didn't she call the police? Why didn't she tell the police? Got a feeling like the 'other show', it was already detirmined beforehand which questions were allowed and which ones were not allowed, because it would take the element of suprise out of it all if fca does do an interview-and I do think that is coming down the line one day. Don't worry though, it'll only be after all these lawsuits are exausted that she'll be able to talk, should take at least 7 to 10 years because anything she might have to say right now could be used against her, while any of these suits are still pending.

Listened to it and loved it..........thank you!

That was something, wasn't it? I barely was awake when headphones went on and I listened to it-Talk about your early morning wake up call.

(O/T. Bayou, Guess who went to the Playboy Jazz Festival yesterday?:blushing: Thought of you!:seeya:)

Another good question would have been why was Caylee dumped like a nothing and if we are to believe this scenario with her father was true and she was there and knew, why in the hellz didn't she call the police? Why didn't she tell the police? Got a feeling like the 'other show', it was already detirmined beforehand which questions were allowed and which ones were not allowed, because it would take the element of suprise out of it all if fca does do an interview-and I do think that is coming down the line one day. Don't worry though, it'll only be after all these lawsuits are exausted that she'll be able to talk, should take at least 7 to 10 years because anything she might have to say right now could be used against her, while any of these suits are still pending.

I think that the element of surprise would be if she ever told the truth. I don't anticipate her saying anything that will astound us or sway us to believe anything other than what we already believe about her or her family. She's the girl that cried wolf...no one will ever believe a word that comes out of her mouth. I mean, no one besides Cindy, Mason and a hand full of other people. She may make a little money but I don't see it being anywhere near what she thinks it should be. I am still of the opinion that any money that she makes, be it through JB's help, Mason's help, her parents foundation or any other means associated with her case it's still blood money. Caylee deserved to be so much more than ashes in amulet's worn about the necks of people who appear to want to cash in on her death. My thoughts are is that she should have had a proper burial, but perhaps it is a bit of poetic justice that she's worn about the neck. I hope that each time Casey see's her parents their necklaces are showing and perhaps she'll feel a twinge of remorse. (It's doubtful) What's disturbing is Casey wears one. It bothers her no more than the Caylee is missing tee-shirt that she wore, knowing full well, that she dumped Caylee in a trash strewn swamp. How many photos of her were there of her wearing that tee-shirt with a smile on her face knowing full well what she did to Caylee and where she left her little body. She was even wearing it when she gave Lee that high five with that shitz eating grin on her face. Poetic justice would be for Casey to be wearing it and the chain gets twisted up in her sleep and chokes her to death.

That was something, wasn't it? I barely was awake when headphones went on and I listened to it-Talk about your early morning wake up call.

(O/T. Bayou, Guess who went to the Playboy Jazz Festival yesterday?:blushing: Thought of you!:seeya:)

Playboy Jazz Fest....that must have been a blast! Used to live in California myself (Fairfield)....

Sorry OT.:truce:

I think that the element of surprise would be if she ever told the truth. I don't anticipate her saying anything that will astound us or sway us to believe anything other than what we already believe about her or her family. She's the girl that cried wolf...no one will ever believe a word that comes out of her mouth. I mean, no one besides Cindy, Mason and a hand full of other people. She may make a little money but I don't see it being anywhere near what she thinks it should be. I am still of the opinion that any money that she makes, be it through JB's help, Mason's help, her parents foundation or any other means associated with her case it's still blood money. Caylee deserved to be so much more than ashes in amulet's worn about the necks of people who appear to want to cash in on her death. My thoughts are is that she should have had a proper burial, but perhaps it is a bit of poetic justice that she's worn about the neck. I hope that each time Casey see's her parents their necklaces are showing and perhaps she'll feel a twinge of remorse. (It's doubtful) What's disturbing is Casey wears one. It bothers her no more than the Caylee is missing tee-shirt that she wore, knowing full well, that she dumped Caylee in a trash strewn swamp. How many photos of her were there of her wearing that tee-shirt with a smile on her face knowing full well what she did to Caylee and where she left her little body. She was even wearing it when she gave Lee that high five with that shitz eating grin on her face. Poetic justice would be for Casey to be wearing it and the chain gets twisted up in her sleep and chokes her to death.

I love your post!!

I also love that even though Casey Anthony may make money, may marry, may have children (gawd I hope not) she will never be free. She will remain in her self imposed prison for the rest of her lousy stinking life.

You are right! There is no suprise, suprise anymore with fca. Goodness knows IF she did tell a smidge of truth, we'd all look at it with a jaded stink eye just the same as her lies. Just like those t-shirts, she also held on to that amulet, playing with it like a prop while she spoke of her latest escapades in videos, which are nothing more than attention getters, just like the big deal announcement on PM. I think in part a lot was embellished, jmo.

Playboy Jazz Fest....that must have been a blast! Used to live in California myself (Fairfield)....

Sorry OT.:truce:

Sorry, O/T too:truce:

Ah, Fairfield-Travis AFB:woohoo: . Nice up there in Vino Country!
It was a great day at The Hollywood Bowl-Should put it in the Sidebar-We had wine, we had picnic basket, we heard smooth tunes-very nice evening! My Father's Day gift to hubby:rocker:

Sorry, O/T too:truce:

Ah, Fairfield-Travis AFB:woohoo: . Nice up there in Vino Country!
It was a great day at The Hollywood Bowl-Should put it in the Sidebar-We had wine, we had picnic basket, we heard smooth tunes-very nice evening! My Father's Day gift to hubby:rocker:

Yep Travis AFB was where I was :)

Nice gift to your hubby!

ITA Wasn't she also wearing it when she asked the detective why was there no AMBER alert issued for her missing child? And she was wearing one the day she was arrested while she was telling the police that she had just recieved a call from Caylee from a disconnected number? GRRR How could ANY MOTHER lie about recieving a call from her DEAD child. Beyond evil.

I didn`t read the whole thread. Just the beginning. A year later and they`re still trying to push "her story"- as if she hasn`t told enough. My God how many does she want to give. I`m still disgusted, and that arrogant lawyer..

I want to forget this whole thing, horrible horrible horrible. I will never get involved in following a case so closely, I don`t believe in justice in this world anymore at all. What a mockery, what a twisted world.

There, had to let it out again.

Hi everyone...just wanted to drop by and thank all of you for keeping Caylee's memory alive. Even a year later, I still can't believe how this case went down. Terrible.

AND, totally off topic:
Sir Paul McCartney is 70 years old today....70!!! Oy. File that under: Time Marches On. Wowzer.

:HHJP:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back