Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No code...

I think the only thing they were circling around without coming out and saying it .. is when Lee asked her if the trust in some people is still the same.

I think Lee was talking about Jesse when he asked that because Casey had told her family not to talk to Jesse nor trust him... which we later found out was a hoax. Jesse knew things and she didn't want him ratting her out. I'm not saying he knew things about Caylee missing though because I don't believe that.

It isn't a code conversation, it is a guarded one because it is being taped.

"Innocent people do not lie about where they work when their child is missing - ever." Source unknown.

I was never sure where the thought that they were speaking in code came from:confused: Great idea for a thread.
It would seem odd that there could be code speak, as that would indicate that such a code would have had to have been worked out ahead of time, but for what purpose?

How many of you really think KC and LA were talking in code during a jail conversation? I listened again to that particular conversation, and although KC says some vague things, that's nothing new, and LA's initial disgust with her lying leads me to believe there's no code talking. I read once that our minds love drama, and that seems a bit too dramatic to me. Just IMHO. Your thoughts?

I agree. I said yesterday in a post about LA that I believe she was doing her usual run around and he was just trying to play nice to get info out of her.

Listen to his LE interview and if he was really trying to scam something w/her he WOULD NOT have said the things he said. He saw right through the Blackjack stuff when she said she got it at At & T when her LE interview said Universal got it for he. He just trying to make it seem he is on her side.

I know others may not agree but all this talk about him is purely speculation.
I think he is just another victim of KC and her lies.

I love my brother and if tommorow I woke up and found out he did all those things I would PLAY it exactly the same way.

Catch more flies w/honey than vinegar

JMO

It isn't a code conversation, it is a guarded one because it is being taped.

"Innocent people do not lie about where they work when their child is missing - ever." Source unknown.

EXACTLY DOTS!

(Exactly on your quote too!)

I agree. I said yesterday in a post about LA that I believe she was doing her usual run around and he was just trying to play nice to get info out of her.

Listen to his LE interview and if he was really trying to scam something w/her he WOULD NOT have said the things he said. He saw right through the Blackjack stuff when she said she got it at At & T when her LE interview said Universal got it for he. He just trying to make it seem he is on her side.

I know others may not agree but all this talk about him is purely speculation.
I think he is just another victim of KC and her lies.

I love my brother and if tommorow I woke up and found out he did all those things I would PLAY it exactly the same way.

Catch more flies w/honey than vinegar

JMO

You said it, girl!

So he would ask her questions in code and she would lie back in code? When he caught the first lie wouldn't he be through with that stupid little game? He is a huge Star Wars fan. Luke Skywalker-Lee Codetalker etc.

I reckon he got worn on that game quick

The one part that stumps me is the part about KC being at Universal. The whole not for fun but not for work either, portion of the conversation.It sounded like LA knew EXACTLY what she meant. He stated "I understand" or something similar to that.

I don't know if I would call it code, I call it beating around the bush without coming out and saying exactly what you mean, but more inferring.

Very guarded talk. Though in rereading the transcripts, I wonder exactly what Lee was trying to tell her in this partial exchange?

Lee: I still want you to be able to know that you can -- you can call me, and I'll try to, you know, get as much out there as I can before anything would ever die.

Just guarded or code in this? Get as much what out where before what would die?

Hmmm... I don't know. I'd have to listen to that. It didn't catch my ear as anything sinister. If he were really talking in code, or really inferred something about somebody dying, I think police would have been all over it like flies on you-know-what.

I don't believe they were noticeably talking in pure code but they were certainly guarded like when Lee asked Casey about her going to Universal and Lee asked her if she went there for fun (I forget the other thing he asked her about being there and she answerd no she wasn't there for fun or the other thing she mentioned. Any body who remembers please post that other thing that has slipped my mind. Many people spoke of the fact that perhaps she was running drugs since she stated she was out there with a couple of friends.

I don't believe they were noticeably talking in pure code but they were certainly guarded like when Lee asked Casey about her going to Universal and Lee asked her if she went there for fun (I forget the other thing he asked her about being there and she answerd no she wasn't there for fun or the other thing she mentioned. Any body who remembers please post that other thing that has slipped my mind. Many people spoke of the fact that perhaps she was running drugs since she stated she was out there with a couple of friends.

I believe the other thing he asked about was work hawki. It always bugged me that when he asked her that she said "not work but not necessarily fun either" and he says "Oh I understand or I gotcha".....or something to that effect anyway. Whatever it was she was talking about he understood....so what the heck was it?!

I believe the other thing he asked about was work hawki. It always bugged me that when he asked her that she said "not work but not necessarily fun either" and he says "Oh I understand or I gotcha".....or something to that effect anyway. Whatever it was she was talking about he understood....so what the heck was it?!

I didn't take this as some understanding between the two. I took it as Lee was agreeing with her, playing he was on her side, he understood it was useless to press for any real clarification.

I don't think this has been discussed much. You can hear KC's version of the call when you listen to the Universal interview with the cops and KC on 7/16/08. She said that the call came in around Noon and that it was from a private number/party. She says that Caylee says "Hi Mommy" and then goes on to talk about her book and her shoes. Then KC asked her to speak with "another adult" and the phone is hung up. KC says that Caylee does not hang phones up. The cops question her about the fact that Caylee didn't get upset in talking to KC, after not seeing her in 5 weeks. KC said that she has never been away from Caylee for more than a day, but that Caylee never gets upset about not seeing her but if CA had taken the call, that Caylee would have gotten upset.

What we know:

There is no record of this call on KC's phone records.

My questions:

Is there anyway that someone could have a program attached to their phone that would stop their call from showing up on the other person's records? If not, then that call is another lie from KC.

Why would KC say "another adult" rather than just "an adult"?

Do you think this call happened at all, and she had the date/time wrong? When she was talking to Lee about it in a recorded jailhouse conversation (not sure of date), she said that it happened on the day that CA called the cops.

Why wasn't KC excited about the fact that her daughter was alive and well and of course, just to hear her little voice? Why didn't she get upset telling the story? Did she know that she was alive and well (planned kidnapping theory)? If she hadn't seen her in 31 days, you would think that she would be saying right away to CA, LA, the police that she knew that Caylee was okay, at least up until Noon on 7/15?

I'm so ready for this mystery to be solved.

There was no phone call, just more of casey's lies trying to cover her butt.

There was no call, why talk about something nonexistent?

<<There is no record of this call on KC's phone records.>>

that says it all.

No possible way someone can prevent their call from showing on records. Even private numbers are accounted for on my cell phone bill.

How many of you really think KC and LA were talking in code during a jail conversation? I listened again to that particular conversation, and although KC says some vague things, that's nothing new, and LA's initial disgust with her lying leads me to believe there's no code talking. I read once that our minds love drama, and that seems a bit too dramatic to me. Just IMHO. Your thoughts?

I don't think there was any code talking. Any vagueness sounds a lot like convos between my sister and me, or among my friends. Just familiar references and half-sentences exchanged among people who know eachother well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98
Back