Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The conversation didn't make any sense. Don't know if it was code or not. Under the circumstances, it seemed stupid and cryptical to me.

Here are some examples of recent, real messages xchanged among my people, that could sound sinister, under the right circumstances. And, there's one between KC and LA.

KC and LA: "The trip to Universal wasn't work, and it certainly wasn't fun."
(Reference to going there with LE).

My people: "I'm putting in bachelor buttons and bleeding hearts. Remember?
(Reference to planting my late grandmothers' favorite flowers.)

"Don't look under the bed, at the cabin!"
(Reference to a friend's brown recluse spider bite, over 20 years ago)

Pix of black widow spider, with comment, "Friend of yours?"
(Friend is recovering from black widow spider bite)

"John. Ballet. Remember where???"
(Reference to a friend's artistic performance, over 15 years ago)

People who know eachother well, or share a culture, have a huge memory bank of shared references. They can share a lot of information in an abbreviated way.

If any of my people were involved in a criminal investigation, my guess is that the above messages of mine might look sinister.

I don't think this has been discussed much. You can hear KC's version of the call when you listen to the Universal interview with the cops and KC on 7/16/08. She said that the call came in around Noon and that it was from a private number/party. She says that Caylee says "Hi Mommy" and then goes on to talk about her book and her shoes. Then KC asked her to speak with "another adult" and the phone is hung up. KC says that Caylee does not hang phones up. The cops question her about the fact that Caylee didn't get upset in talking to KC, after not seeing her in 5 weeks. KC said that she has never been away from Caylee for more than a day, but that Caylee never gets upset about not seeing her but if CA had taken the call, that Caylee would have gotten upset.

What we know:

There is no record of this call on KC's phone records.

My questions:

Is there anyway that someone could have a program attached to their phone that would stop their call from showing up on the other person's records? If not, then that call is another lie from KC.

Why would KC say "another adult" rather than just "an adult"?
Do you think this call happened at all, and she had the date/time wrong? When she was talking to Lee about it in a recorded jailhouse conversation (not sure of date), she said that it happened on the day that CA called the cops.

Why wasn't KC excited about the fact that her daughter was alive and well and of course, just to hear her little voice? Why didn't she get upset telling the story? Did she know that she was alive and well (planned kidnapping theory)? If she hadn't seen her in 31 days, you would think that she would be saying right away to CA, LA, the police that she knew that Caylee was okay, at least up until Noon on 7/15?

I'm so ready for this mystery to be solved.

(Bold text by me for emphasis)

And would you say to a 2 1/2 year old "another adult"?

I would have said "Let me talk to a big person"

Of course, I guess since every time she breathes she lies, she wanted to impress LE with Caylee's vocabulary.

Originally Posted by HappyChic727
I don't think this has been discussed much. You can hear KC's version of the call when you listen to the Universal interview with the cops and KC on 7/16/08. She said that the call came in around Noon and that it was from a private number/party. [snipped]

That call plus one other call has bugged me too.

Here is what she told the Dispatcher in the 911 call on July 15

Casey: I actually received a phone call today now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speakto my daughter for a about moment- about a minute.

Here is an excerpt from the interview of KC by LE on 7/16/08

LE: You remember the phone call you were telling us about?
Casey: Um Hum.
LE: Is that true?
Casey: Yes
LE: You actually talked….What day was that you talked to her?
Casey: Yesterday
LE: You remember what time of day?
Casey: Around noon. It was from a private number.

First she told the Dispatcher that she received a call from Caylee at noon from a number that was no longer in service. So she must have tried to call the number, how else would she know it was no longer in service? BUT later she told LE that the number was a private number, which you cannot call back. She also told her brother when he asked what area code the number came in from that the number was a private number, so nothing showed up. So she was recorded all three times she said this about the phone number. Two very big inconsistencies here. Not to mention the little detail that the number never showed up on her phone log. She got her story all wrong. She messed up on this one.

I had a relationship with a pathological liar. Everyone was fooled, a la KC.

This person went to a fake job everyday while fictionally upgrading an education that was fake to begin with. At one point, the PL (pathological liar) was having a difficult time in scheduling fake counseling (a fictional weekly obligation) so as to avoid a time conflict with the fake job.

I always felt I was lucky to get out of it alive.

Wow, were we married to the same guy?? LOL!

Here are some examples of recent, real messages xchanged among my people, that could sound sinister, under the right circumstances. And, there's one between KC and LA.

People who know eachother well, or share a culture, have a huge memory bank of shared references. They can share a lot of information in an abbreviated way.

If any of my people were involved in a criminal investigation, my guess is that the above messages of mine might look sinister.

Agreed. Which is exactly why you should NOT choose to speak this way when a person is in jail and you are fully aware that you are being monitored by LE. It serves nothing except to raise suspicions and heighten a sense that "something's up". Stupid and inappropriate if all parties are innocent and trying to do right by the little girl (daughter and neice) that is missing.

MOO

Wow, were we married to the same guy?? LOL!
Pegster/Miracles - A curiousity...What was your "aha" moment to get out? What clued you guys into the fact that things were "over the top" and no longer ok???

ETA - Sorry - I should be clearer. I'm not asking for specifics or anything personal here. I'm looking for a generic response.

Of course, I guess since every time she breathes she lies, she wanted to impress LE with Caylee's vocabulary.

Not knowing the whereabouts of my missing 2 year old, whom I haven't seen in 31 days, I imagine that my first words would be OMG <insert name> WHERE ARE YOU??????

Not knowing the whereabouts of my missing 2 year old, whom I haven't seen in 31 days, I imagine that my first words would be OMG <insert name> WHERE ARE YOU??????
Or how about "Caylee, are you ok? Is everything ok?"

OMG me too- I'd probably be crying too as I asked it.

Exactly! But asking to speak with "another adult"? I dunno, it just sounds mechanical and scripted.
Yes it sounds like she's telling a story. "And then she asked the girl to let her speak to another adult." Not first person...

Very guarded talk. Though in rereading the transcripts, I wonder exactly what Lee was trying to tell her in this partial exchange?

Lee: I still want you to be able to know that you can -- you can call me, and I'll try to, you know, get as much out there as I can before anything would ever die.

Just guarded or code in this? Get as much what out where before what would die?

OK.. I've listened to this segment a couple of times. The way he says it... he just skims by it... it just doesn't seem like code or anything sinister or criminal to me. Maybe he meant before any of her thoughts or ideas would die.

The most telling thing from this conversation is when he says to KC, "But remember... truth don't hurt."

Later in the conversation he's asking KC how to find the missing phone, "How would you go about finding this? How should I go about finding this?" Obviously he's handling her like a child, massaging her, playing to her, like he knows he's dealing with an abnormal person. I believe LA is smarter than some give him credit for.

LOL- you have a point!

OK.. I've listened to this segment a couple of times. The way he says it... he just skims by it... it just doesn't seem like code or anything sinister or criminal to me. Maybe he meant before any of her thoughts or ideas would die.

The most telling thing from this conversation is when he says to KC, "But remember... truth don't hurt."

Later in the conversation he's asking KC how to find the missing phone, "How would you go about finding this? How should I go about finding this?" Obviously he's handling her like a child, massaging her, playing to her, like he knows he's dealing with an abnormal person. I believe LA is smarter than some give him credit for.

It's like that one time he was asked by a reporter if he thought she was being truthful and his reply was "To the best of her ability". It's obvious he knows his sisters ways and isn't too fooled by her.. though I think he loves her regardless.

Pegster/Miracles - A curiousity...What was your "aha" moment to get out? What clued you guys into the fact that things were "over the top" and no longer ok???

ETA - Sorry - I should be clearer. I'm not asking for specifics or anything personal here. I'm looking for a generic response.

Well for starters, I just want to say that just as in pathological Casey-world, everyone who was dealt with on a day to day basis was fooled. There were not suspicions. The ease with which they lie is incomprehensible. They cannot NOT lie. They leech off of everyone. The problem is , the closer you are, the more they suck the life out of you. It is the exact opposite of protecting those who are closest...those are the ones in the greatest danger--always!!!
Everything about other people is disposable...their beliefs, their values, their lifesyles, their possessions, and as would follow, their lives. Again, the closer you are to the person, the greater the chance you won't survive.
If you do survive, you are left scarred....it is very difficult to trust anyone....it takes a long time and a lot of work....

I don't believe there was any kind of code talk between KC and LA. Since I first heard that conversation, I thought she was lying through her teeth, and LA was just playing along with her to try to get any information possible. I mean, who says they were at Universal, "not for fun, but not for work either". Just spit it out KC, what were you there for? Her short, halted speech on the phone call and in her interviews tells me, imo, that she is making it up as she goes along. Who speaks that way? Also , when she says to CA " you don't know my involvement?" I don't think she meant that CA knew what her involvement was, but she was pissed that her mom was having a conversation about her having an involvement in her daugters disapperance period. As in " what do you mean you don't know my involvement mom? I'm not involved period, and you're saying I may have some involvement". The one that really makes me angry is when she tells Christina that she was "arrested on a whim". WTH, how were you arrested on a whim. Your daughter has been missing for 31 days, you did not report it, you were searching in your 'backwards way', your mother stated your car smelled liek a dead body, you lied lied lied, of course LE is going to think you are a suspect. A whim is when LE just shows up at a random door and arrests you for no good reason, KC. LE doesn't put random people in jail on a whim.

I would have told her to give Zanaida, Zanny, Zani, or whatever the hell she supposedly called this "nanny," the phone.

Or Samantha *snicker*. Either one would've worked for me.

<<She got her story all wrong. She messed up on this one.>>

Wow. Great catch. I never noticed that. You're right though .... how could she know the number was no longer in service if it showed up as a "private number"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98
Back