Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this is not an appropriate new thread, by all means delete or move it.

CA says that KC is telling the truth in her own way. She said that KC told her to think about everything she has said in the last month, the people and places she talked about and CA will find the answers. Poor CA is trying to find clues that lead to Caylee and away from KC. She is buying the backwards clues.

KC told LE that she was telling them the truth in a backwards way. They don't play the games that CA and KC play and know that "backwards" clues from the mom of a missing baby means the mom killed the baby.

Let's see what she said:

I work at Universal. Lie.
ZFG is my Nanny. Lie
JH and JL introduced me to ZFG. Lie
JH has a son named Zack. Lie
JL has a daughter named Annabelle. Lie
Nanny lived here. Lie
I have been looking for Caylee. Lie
I was in Tampa. lie
I was in Jacksonville. Lie
I dropped her off on the 9th. lie
She was taken from me at JBP. lie
I have Nanny's phone numbers. lie

Since all of these things are so easily proven to be lies, isn't it possible that what KC was telling mom and LE (her backwards clues) is that everything she has told them is am obvious lie, which would then be the truth? As in "Mom, put it together, everything I have said is a big fat lie - now what do you think? What do you think happened? I am not going to tell you flat out. Use your brain, Mom."

"Mom, the clues are that there is no nanny, I have no job, I haven't left town, I abandonned my car when it ran out of gas rather than calling someone to help me, my car still smells like a dead body and Caylee's car seat and favorite baby doll were in the car at the tow lot. Gees, how dumb can you be??"

In her backwards way, she was confessing. Any shrinks out there that can enlighten us on confessions from sociopaths?

I think that's a possibility.

By 'sorta' confessing & seeing how hard her family is trying to believe her lies.... she gets a thrill out of seeing HOW stupid they are & she gets to watch their whole lives fall apart day by day.

Killing Caylee was the WOUND.

Playing them like this in such a public way is the SALT.

The lies were all part of the facade KC created so that she could do whatever/whenever/whoever she wanted. She fabricated a job, nanny, trips, etc. just so she could be out doing whatever struck her fancy. I think anything she said PRIOR to June 15th means nothing. I don't think she planned on getting rid of Caylee. My suspicion is that she was used to G&C taking care of Caylee often and letting her get away with taking money from them. On June 15th she had a fight with Cindy and either left in a fit of anger or Cindy told her to get the he!! out.

Whatever happened to Caylee I think was an accident but Casey having already created this false life just decided to keep going with it. She would have kept Cindy hanging indefinitely if she hadn't found her. I'd like to know what KC did on the laptop AFTER June 16th when she was staying with TonE, and only her cell phone calls/texts AFTER June 16th. All I know for sure are the shopping for beer, bras, food. If she looked for a job, what was the context of her communication with the marine in California, did she look at apts online, etc., and what dates.

Her story of someone taking Caylee, doesn't know where she is, doesn't have the phone number - all made up on the fly and don't mean much. The locations she mentioned were probably just places she had seen children around. The comment about the clothes though leads me to think this: perhaps KC just left Caylee somewhere. Maybe she took her swimming and just walked away. Didn't CA blather about some guy returning a swimsuit of Caylee? Why did she make mention of that? What if she took her to a water park or beach and just left her there? Would her clothing be in an abandoned locker at a waterpark? Would they have been left at a beach?

CA says that KC is telling the truth in her own way. She said that KC told her to think about everything she has said in the last month, the people and places she talked about and CA will find the answers. Poor CA is trying to find clues that lead to Caylee and away from KC. She is buying the backwards clues.

KC told LE that she was telling them the truth in a backwards way. They don't play the games that CA and KC play and know that "backwards" clues from the mom of a missing baby means the mom killed the baby.

Let's see what she said:

ZFG is my Nanny. Lie
Nanny lived here. Lie
I was in Tampa. lie

Since all of these things are so easily proven to be lies, isn't it possible that what KC was telling mom and LE (her backwards clues) is that everything she has told them is am obvious lie, which would then be the truth? As in "Mom, put it together, everything I have said is a big fat lie - now what do you think? What do you think happened? I am not going to tell you flat out. Use your brain, Mom."

"Mom, the clues are that there is no nanny, I have no job, I haven't left town, I abandonned my car when it ran out of gas rather than calling someone to help me, my car still smells like a dead body and Caylee's car seat and favorite baby doll were in the car at the tow lot. Gees, how dumb can you be??"

In her backwards way, she was confessing. Any shrinks out there that can enlighten us on confessions from sociopaths?

Great minds and all that.....I said something very similar on another thread. She was showing/telling her mom what kind of life she wanted to lead but could not because her mom is heavy handed and she had a kid to take care of. She wanted to live the life that all of her friends were living. Jobs, school. They are all going to be somebody and she never would with no education, no job, a kid to drag around, and a mom that kept telling her what to do.

See mom....this is life that I have and this is the life that I wanted.

Wow! That makes so much sense! But then again doesn't make any sense at all!! LOL!

I mean yes, I can understand what your saying, but it's just so hard to believe it, ya know!?! Then again this whole case and the whole Anthony family have been just a little hard to believe!

Red flags all over the place-I see red lol
I couldnt finish watching CA & Ga interviews
Between all the red flags and twists and turns I got a migrane.
These people need therapy -Major therapy
KC isnt giving any clues-she's throwing lies like spaghetti against the wall to see what sticks.
PS. Cindy missed her calling as PI-Not lol
Cant wait to see what's next
poor Amy -she's Zanny now ahh

poor Amy -she's Zanny now ahh

No surprise that they're angry at Amy.... those fraud charges are VERY SERIOUS!

And worst of all..... they can't even deny Casey is responsible for that.

Well.... unless the real make-believe ZFG forced Casey to steal the checks & buy all that stuff because it was part of the 'script.' lol

Well.... unless the real make-believe ZFG forced Casey to steal the checks & buy all that stuff because it was part of the 'script.' lol

... or that because Amy let her borrow the car, she in a backwards sort of way implicitely let KC borrow her checkbook and money too!

how about the things she says that relate to real events that she told CA

1)Zanny/Nanny was in car accident -- AH had car accident
2)The car is in the shop --- the car was at the tow yard that has a shop

Let's see what she said:

ZFG is my Nanny. Lie
Nanny lived here. Lie
I was in Tampa. lie

OK DotsEyes!! I am officially handing over the reigns to you as the "Official Anthony-ese Translator"...!!! Most of us don't speak Anthonese, but you do an awesome job of translating it for us!!!

Does anyone think it's possible that when they asked her if she thought it was helping to find Caylee by bringing them to Universal and she said "in a backwards sort of way" could mean some sort of mirror image with her tracks? Backwards of Universal would be what? Think of folding a map, like a book would put her East of the airport right? Corner to corner puts her near Tony's right and bottom to top puts her where? Apopka? Nope, that one's out, she never pings there -

Am I "backwards" or does it make any sense at all? Backwards of the way she took the cops that day? This is a good thread!

... or that because Amy let her borrow the car, she in a backwards sort of way implicitely let KC borrow her checkbook and money too!

Good thinking.

Amy TEMPTED poor Casey. I bet it was all a set up too.... I betcha JG was part of the evil plan to ruin Casey's life!!! lol

Let's see what she said:

ZFG is my Nanny. Lie
Nanny lived here. Lie
I was in Tampa. lie

bold ME
What upsets me is WHY Casey is giving her own Mother/Father/Brother Clues for them to figure out:furious::furious:
It's all lies and she has kept on lying to them.
Everytime I hear new interviews with C&G, it reveals to me that Casey kept feeding them more and more BS. Casey has not given them any useful information that would lead them to Caylee.

Would some reporter PLEASE face to face ask the A's if they believe their daughter shopped with Amy's checks, cashed Amy's checks, and/or stole cash from Amy???? PLEASE!! I wanna see them squirm outta that one! We will be able to see the extent of just how much they are willing to EAT on KC's behalf!

OK DotsEyes!! I am officially handing over the reigns to you as the "Official Anthony-ese Translator"...!!! Most of us don't speak Anthonese, but you do an awesome job of translating it for us!!!

Does anyone think it's possible that when they asked her if she thought it was helping to find Caylee by bringing them to Universal and she said "in a backwards sort of way" could mean some sort of mirror image with her tracks? Backwards of Universal would be what? Think of folding a map, like a book would put her East of the airport right? Corner to corner puts her near Tony's right and bottom to top puts her where? Apopka? Nope, that one's out, she never pings there -

Am I "backwards" or does it make any sense at all? Backwards of the way she took the cops that day? This is a good thread!

Aha!

She's telling us that Caylee is somewhere in the cosmos.

And we thought she wasn't being helpful. lol

Would some reporter PLEASE face to face ask the A's if they believe their daughter shopped with Amy's checks, cashed Amy's checks, and/or stole cash from Amy???? PLEASE!! I wanna see them squirm outta that one! We will be able to see the extent of just how much they are willing to EAT on KC's behalf!

And after they ask that, I'd LOVE them to ask:

IF all the forensic evidence was found in a neighbor's car, would you still be sure it was just a pizza-squirrel or some stranger's body? Would you suspect he/she knows something about Caylee's whereabouts????

From KC's written statement -
Zenaida never made an attempt to explain why caylee is no longer in Orlando, or if she is ever going to bring her home.

Bolded by me.

From KC's written statement -

Quote:
Zenaida never made an attempt to explain why caylee is no longer in Orlando, or if she is ever going to bring her home.

Bolded by me.

The same Casey who said she has no idea where Caylee is. But she knows where she's NOT?? But the suddenly she knows.... she's close by.

I wonder if Casey EVER gets tired of lying? 'Cause I sure get tired of listening to her nonsense. I feel so sorry for the poor investigators who have to spend any time with her. :rolleyes:

It will sure be nice when NOBODY has to speak to this jerk ever again.

And after they ask that, I'd LOVE them to ask:

IF all the forensic evidence was found in a neighbor's car, would you still be sure it was just a pizza-squirrel or some stranger's body? Would you suspect he/she knows something about Caylee's whereabouts????

Or better yet, say there was a real Zanny, and this same forensic evidence was found in HER car after Caylee went missing....would they still go to the ends of the earth to discount that evidence???

"She's close" but no longer in Orlando?

Translation - she is not close but is in Orlando.

"if she is ever going to bring Caylee home"

Translation - she can't bring Caylee home, because there is no Zanny. Caylee is never coming home.

"I don't want to disrupt her life because from this day on, Caylee's life will never be the same."

Translation - I will not tell you where she is, because even if you find her it will not bring her back, so what is the point.

"Zanny took her."

Translation - she "disappeared" while we were both knocked out on Xanax. I fell asleep and when I woke up, Caylee was dead.

"She is no longer in Orlando."

Translation - she is no longer of this Earth - she is in heaven.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone
Back