Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a condition of her probation I wish she could be forced to live in the swamp where she left Caylee and forced to work in a morgue.

BBM..... :great: HEY, the swamp idea is great but why the heck should the deceased be tormented further by the likes of HER!:maddening: ( NOT to mention those :innocent: tireless souls :innocent: who toil upright within the confines of the morgue!:rocker:)

I disagree since "to the best of your ability" is included in the order. Playing devil's advocate here, but the job market in FL (and across the nation) is not good at all. Should someone on probation be penalized if they have looked for, but couldn't get a job?

Believe it or not..someone will give her a job. jmo

Convicted felons can work for the city where I live. I don't see her pursuing such a job, though. I can't see this employment requirement being upheld. We'll see.

I think that as long as she is looking for work she would be in compliance. I just don't see why an employer would take a risk on her when there are so many good, educated, and responsible people looking for work these days. People without all the drama attached to this woman. :waitasec:

CFCA will NEVER be able to COMPLY with Number 8 on the Probation Order:

8) You will promptly and truthfully answer all inquiries directed to you by the Court or the Probation Officer, and allow the Officer to visit in your home, at your employment site or elsewhere, and you will comply with all instructions he may give you.

RBM: ... "truthfully" answer any questions ... I sure hope they enforce this one to the max !
It's time for all those parties filing suit against KC to get her depositions!

Wow. I feel sorry for that person. I mean seriously, to have to be the probation officer that has to find Casey Anthony a job? That has to be the worst job ever. I wonder if they're drawing straws on who has to take on Casey, LOL.

Wonder if her probation officer will be allowed to write a book about that later on.:great:

Ha. Morgues made me think of one person in particular. I say she has to work for Jan Garavaglia. How AWESOME would THAT be?

believe it or not - those costumes have their own built-in air conditioners. No way anyone could survive the Florida heat in one of those for even half an hour.

I worked for Disneyland in college (the one in Anaheim). Characters aren't on stage for an hour. They are only on stage for 15 minutes for every hour. They have a host with them that ensures they don't run over 15 minutes.

I think if you asked Casey and the DT back before the trial is the worst they come out of this is probation for one year on something unrelated to the death of her child, they'd sign up for that in a minute.

I realize people will take any 'victory' no matter how small but in the grand scheme of things, I don't think it means much IMO.

In terms of expectations, at trial the DT were fighting the DP and expecting LIFE ... Now they are fighting probation for check fraud. Hmmmmm.

Can other states arrest her if she does not show up for the Fla probation?
Providing Fla issues a bench warrant?

That, I have no clue about- I always showed up so have never been faced with it. I'd imagine so, though. Before I left CT for SC on the interstate transfer I had to sign an "agreement to return" and wave extradition and agree not to contest returning back to CT. Thank goodness I was never faced with that so who knows..

I was about to scan all my probation and interstate compact info and remove my name from it all so I could upload it here but I just got a netbook and forgot it doesn't have a disk drive so I can't install my darn printer/scanner (why isn't this thing plug and play?! :crazy:) When my son gets home I'll borrow his computer and upload it.

I could see someone giving her a job in a restaurant just to increase business. Because you know for a little while people will want say they talked to her personally. It would have to be a restaurant where you pay your bill up front, like IHOP. jmo

I think she would be perfect for a traveling road show that exhibits freaky creatures.

I worked for Disneyland in college (the one in Anaheim). Characters aren't on stage for an hour. They are only on stage for 15 minutes for every hour. They have a host with them that ensures they don't run over 15 minutes.
At Disney World the characters roam the streets. They do work in shifts but I have seen them out for at least an hour or so. I know about the A/C's as I've had friends work there. Not all the customes have it - but the big ones do - Baloo the Bear and Winnie The Pooh - the big bulky full dress ones.

Disney World has an "underground" so that characters can "come up" in their own area. For example - you will never see Baloo (adventureland) wandering around Tomorrowland.

I don't count on the probation department enforcing the order on her working. There is no way anyone will hire her now.

I disagree. A steady job is a vital and strict part of probation. Often times job openings are supplied by the probation officer. Usually low-pay, entry-level jobs as dishwashers, kitchen help or cleaning. Or efforts made to match the person's skills to a job.

She doesn't really have any skills I can't think of any, outside of photography. She's quite good at that. Perhaps there are openings in the morge where she can shoot photos of bodies brought in off the streets.

jmo

And now we have the answer to the question: Who will make the most money?

It is the probation officer.

Just like insider trading works, he/she will call his/her friend Mr. TMZ and put a little bug in his ear as to where Miss Anthony will be and she will be photographed on the way to her probation hearing or showing up at her new "job".

Probation officer will retire shortly thereafter.

And the best part - neither Casey Anthony nor Jose Baez will get one cent.

The PO could even write a book, the inside scoop on the FCA probation.

Believe it or not..someone will give her a job. jmo

I agree but it won't be a high paying job with much room for advancement. One of her defense team will probably hire her.

If Baez was a smart man he would have had photographers stationed around her when they broke the news of probation to her. Now those photos would have sold for millions!

I agree but it won't be a high paying job with much room for advancement. One of her defense team will probably hire her.

That's okay, Casey advances in other ways, and I'm not talking about hard work and dedication.

Really... who would have thought a month ago that we would be whooping it up over an enforced probation? Nevertheless, I'm thrilled! My, how things have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano