Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.asp

Casey's newest mugshot. Jewelry and hair intact.

What is wrong with her lips?

I agree! Like it or not he is doing his job and he seems to have pull all over town to keep this woman out of jail. Who wouldn't like a lawyer like that?? Most people like her would still be in the clink and would never have been let out. It really ticks me off.

Impressed or not, he's a pretty darn good lawyer -- she was, afterall, until this afternoon, out on bond and able to get out of the house for 6 hours a day 5 days a week, was she not?

He's a GOOD lawyer. Didn't say a good person.

Impressed or not, he's a pretty darn good lawyer -- she was, afterall, until this afternoon, out on bond and able to get out of the house for 6 hours a day 5 days a week, was she not?

He's a GOOD lawyer. Didn't say a good person.

That's not good lawyering. She has a constitutional right to bond out of jail. His skill has nothing to do with that.

Remember, Casey was arrested in front of an angry mob in front of her house on national television a couple of weeks ago. JB didn't know and or get the fax about the charges and could have avoided the entire mess if he had her turn herself in. He was apparently oblivious. If he was my attorney I'd be really pi**ed off.

Just heard on FOX she's in,and could be out in hours,hope she's back by her curfew 4:00.

Oh boy... Once she's released, all the screaming, redneck protesters and their mini-me's will be out in full force.

also..I just had another thought as to the way this "chess game" is being played out with the fraud charges...the more they bring her in to court on these piddly charges, the more they see her and she sees them. they are keeping her "close", i.e. she doesn't have the chance to flee or make an escape plan while they are building their case, as Scott Peterson did (but God wouldn't it be fun to see what her escape plan would be if she made one? anyone want to hazard a guess?) by just keeping her going in circles back and forth between home and court, they can keep a close eye on her. I imagine they also have a forensic psychologist observing how she deals with each new charge and how she reacts to everything, and building a profile for court as we speak.

I think a lot of what you say makes sense. I also think this is LE's way of saying "we have games we can play too, b!tch!" IMO they are showing her that they can make her life hell even if they don't have enough to charge her on killing her daughter.

I find it interesting that all the bond amts are -0- on these new charges. LE has standard amts they can use,but they arent?? Interesting.

Just heard on FOX she's in,and could be out in hours,hope she's back by her curfew 4:00.

Maybe her parents should consider keeping her in jail! :behindbar
Hopefully then the protesters will leave them alone, the only reason they're there is because of Casey! :waitasec:

emphasis mine...

I do not believe that there is one judge in all the lands that is going to ALLOW this particular woman to escape on 2 years MAX. I think she will wind up with so many charges along the way that even if she is NEVER tried of Caylee's death that she will be locked up for at the very least 10 years. There IS no justice otherwise...and even then the justice is weak...

jmo

Well, sorry to disagree, but IMO the charges will be bundled and I agree with some of the others that the most she will spend in jail is 2, maybe 3 years. Less with good behavior. I know it doesn't seem right, but that is how it is.

Maybe her parents should consider keeping her in jail! :behindbar
Hopefully then the protesters will leave them alone, the only reason they're there is because of Casey! :waitasec:

oh I think they will still show up. There are some people who think the GP's know more than they are saying.

she looks oddly sad and a little scared for the first time ever here....does anyone else see it?

Scared was the first thought that came to my mind when I first saw this photo....okay, well second thought after noticing the hair, make-up, and jewelry. Not too sure about the sad, but that could be because its just hard for me to imagine her being sad. But I agree 100% that she looks scared. Hmmm...

That's not good lawyering. She has a constitutional right to bond out of jail. His skill has nothing to do with that.

Remember, Casey was arrested in front of an angry mob in front of her house on national television a couple of weeks ago. JB didn't know and or get the fax about the charges and could have avoided the entire mess if he had her turn herself in. He was apparently oblivious. If he was my attorney I'd be really pi**ed off.

Remember that other bond hearing when he got spanked by the Judge? I don't think he's such a hot lawyer, I think he can smell money though. When the charges get really serious, and I mean homicide, I'm willing to bet that he will be kicked to the curb so fast he won't even leave skid marks. She'll "trade up" for sure.

also..I just had another thought as to the way this "chess game" is being played out with the fraud charges...the more they bring her in to court on these piddly charges, the more they see her and she sees them. they are keeping her "close", i.e. she doesn't have the chance to flee or make an escape plan while they are building their case, as Scott Peterson did (but God wouldn't it be fun to see what her escape plan would be if she made one? anyone want to hazard a guess?) by just keeping her going in circles back and forth between home and court, they can keep a close eye on her. I imagine they also have a forensic psychologist observing how she deals with each new charge and how she reacts to everything, and building a profile for court as we speak.
I would love to see her try to escape if she would get caught! Then she would be behind bars again hopefully then someone would think about posting her bond again. Jail food and bed for a long time. IMO

Yeah, cause you can blame your attorney when LE purposefully circumvents them just to make a public scene. C'mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc