Charge/Court Case Number: Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information
Case Sequence: 263
Case Status: Presentenced
#Bond Amount: 0.00
Police Case Number: n/a
Court Location: CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency: Orange County Sheriff Office
Charge/Court Case Number: Petit Theft Of $100 Or More

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}&BookNumber=08045134&ID=7744251117030

She's there for sure.

Yup but no booking photo yet, reckon they are letting her put on her make up???? LMAO

22 charges at 5-7 each is roughly 110 years. She'll maybe do 2. 1 1/2 with good behavior, and then 2 years probation. JB is good, afterall.
My little brother was in a similar situation with checks -- he was looking at 88 years, he did 11 months. On probie until 2012; but still, it's a joke.

I am not impressed with JB.

She had motive and then all the lies she has told since the beginning. No emotions. Just a stone cold face. It would take a lot more information from her attorney for me to have a reasonable doubt at this particular moment. IMO

LOL, what motive? There's no motive. To party? Hardly, she was doing that while the child was alive. Money? She was stealing that so obviously that wasn't it. The only motive is that she's a psychopath, or that there is some underlying psychological thing with the family -- all of which have not been discussed to the public through LE at the present time.

Current Inmate Database: Forged check, fraudulent use of ID, and Petit theft.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-091508,0,7781772.story

2:50 p.m. Casey Anthony is back in custody after surrendering to authorities at the Orange County Jail. She is charged with uttering a forged check, fraudulent use of identification and petty theft of $100 or more, jail records show. She is scheduled to go before a judge for her initial appearance Tuesday morning.

Oh good. At least she'll be having the 4-star jail dinner and using the fabulous silver toilet tonight.

I am not impressed with JB.

Impressed or not, he's a pretty darn good lawyer -- she was, afterall, until this afternoon, out on bond and able to get out of the house for 6 hours a day 5 days a week, was she not?

He's a GOOD lawyer. Didn't say a good person.

Yup but no booking photo yet, reckon they are letting her put on her make up???? LMAO

LOL That or it's taking a while longer for her to remove the big sunshades.

also..I just had another thought as to the way this "chess game" is being played out with the fraud charges...the more they bring her in to court on these piddly charges, the more they see her and she sees them. they are keeping her "close", i.e. she doesn't have the chance to flee or make an escape plan while they are building their case, as Scott Peterson did (but God wouldn't it be fun to see what her escape plan would be if she made one? anyone want to hazard a guess?) by just keeping her going in circles back and forth between home and court, they can keep a close eye on her. I imagine they also have a forensic psychologist observing how she deals with each new charge and how she reacts to everything, and building a profile for court as we speak.

22 charges at 5-7 each is roughly 110 years. She'll maybe do 2. 1 1/2 with good behavior, and then 2 years probation. JB is good, afterall.

My little brother was in a similar situation with checks -- he was looking at 88 years, he did 11 months. On probie until 2012; but still, it's a joke.

It is... that's why criminals arent too afraid of doing it.. they know they won't get into too much trouble for it.

She had motive and then all the lies she has told since the beginning. No emotions. Just a stone cold face. It would take a lot more information from her attorney for me to have a reasonable doubt at this particular moment. IMO

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yup.. her behavior and lies will definitely nail her to the cross. Peterson was given the DP without one shred of dna tied to him or anything of his. They were never able to determine the cause of death for Laci and Conner either. He was sentenced to death.

They have much much more on Casey than they did on Scott. If she doesn't fry she will spend the rest of her life in jail, and LE is ensuring that by taking their time and building their case perfectly. Imho

Before these new charges, another thread put it at a max of 50 years. Each count so far was 5yrs max.
From that I assume that each new charge is five years also. If nothing else, it will be very easy to prove that this is a pattern with her and that she does deserve the minimum charge.
Don't forget the minimum on the child neglect is also five years. Not sure what the misdeamor of lying is. Of course prosecution will ask for the maximum and defense will try to get her on concurrent. How lenient the judge will be is based on her prior history INCLUDING juvenile.

Devorahhh:

Thank you for this (and all your) input. Given your background, I always read your posts with great interest.

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/

Link to the OCSO inmate database. You can type in her name and see when she is in the system.

Also, http://myorangeclerk.com/, you can see all the charges for KC that are in the system so far.
Please note: a Third Degree Felony carries a sentence of up to 5 years either prison or probation or a combination of both, and a First Degree Midemeanor carries up to 1 year in jail or probation or a combination of the two. Misdemeanors do not get prison time.

This isn't true in Florida. They have a strange double jeopardy law. Since they already arrested Casey for Neglect for Caylee, they must bring any murder charges before she goes to trial in November. They only allow charges to be filed once time per case. They cannot file murder charges at a later date if she is tried and found guilty of only neglect. Several Florida attorneys have been on news programs explaining this case. All charges must be filed on the case before it goes to trial (another reason they should not have arrested her yet)....

I did not know this. I assumed murder charges were the same everywhere - i.e. no statute. thanks for clarifying. in fact, now that you have mentioned this DJ law, it makes even more sense as to why they havent charged her.

well, well, well...this should really ramp up Cindys loathing for YM. KC tried to explain about all of this money stuff but was ignored. She NEEDED this money for her own, magical mystery, one person, fantasy investigation!!

*snipped*

there's definite strategy involved in bringing her up on fraud charges...they want her to sweat it out for awhile, to know that they are on to her and she's not getting away with anything, ANYTHING, that they'll take her to small claims court if they have to. Right now she thinks she has all the power and control over them. the lesser charges are about breaking her down slowly, and it's about them letting her know that "hey, we are onto you, you may think you can fool your family and friends but this is serious now, we will put your clever a$$ in jail".

I'm right there w/ you Future C...I'm mentally fast-forwarding to the day the prosecution puts up the poster-size version of the high-five at sentencing.

This case has definitely given a response to the addage, All that is needed for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing. There are scores of good people doing everything they can to serve justice for Caylee.

image.asp

Casey's newest mugshot. Jewelry and hair intact.

emphasis mine...

I do not believe that there is one judge in all the lands that is going to ALLOW this particular woman to escape on 2 years MAX. I think she will wind up with so many charges along the way that even if she is NEVER tried of Caylee's death that she will be locked up for at the very least 10 years. There IS no justice otherwise...and even then the justice is weak...

jmo

Just don't look too forward to it. Judges can't do things because people think they should. They have laws to follow too!

I think they do also ******* JUST MY OPINION AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN!

I think that Grandpa disposed of little Caylee after he found out what Casey had done. I will always believe that.

IMO, I feel that the whole Anthony family made up their own script after the fact. OBSTRUCTION, IMO!

You know something I think GA knew and CA may not have. I just can't get pass the fact that someone helped her. It makes the most sense that GA did because of his background. We also don't know what happened to Caylee. We do know that all these folks have hair trigger impulses. There was a huge fight there of father's day. We do know that. Neighbors said they heard screaming and yelling. I still wonder if something happened to her that day. Did someone shake her, was she accidently hit?? We just don't know, and until we do I am thinking through several scenarios.

I heard on the original 3 charges the maximum was 7 years. The 10 additional charges are another 50 years. So another 10 felony charges could be another 50 years. That is the max allowable, but the will probably run together which is 5 years of which if we are REALLY lucky your looking at maybe 2-2 1/2 years TOPS.

Defendant: CASEY M ANTHONY Count #: 501
Offense Date: 7/10/2008 Citation #:
Complaint Date: 9/4/2008 Information Date:
Statute: 831.09-2 - UTTERING A FORGED CHECK
General Offense Category:
Charge Level: FELONY Charge Degree: THIRD DEGREE

an F-3 carries a maximum sentence of 5 years, prison, probation or a combination.

Phase: Initial
Defendant: CASEY M ANTHONY Count #: 502
Statute: 817.568(2) - FRAUD. USE OF PERSONAL IDENT. INFORMATION
General Offense Category:
Charge Level: FELONY Charge Degree: THIRD DEGREE

same as above.

Phase: Initial
Defendant: CASEY M ANTHONY Count #: 503