Casey Turning Herself In on NEW Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you, that to most of us, the "another body in the car" theory is clearly BS, but all he needs to do is convince ONE juror that it is even conceivable that the car was tampered with while it was in the impound lot. He can use reasonable doubt just on the fact that it the vehicle was out of her hands during that time. so if they are only using the stuff from the trunk as evidence, that gives defense more to work with in terms of reasonable doubt. all he has to do is give a killer closing argument about "you cannot convict this woman if you have even a smidgen of a doubt", because the burden of proof is on the prosecution, not the defense.

I understand that but still stand by my Peterson example as to why I do not believe that the "musical body" defense would ever work. The jury would have to discount:

Her not reporting her child missing for 31 days
Her partying at fusion
Her lie filled statement
Her invisible nanny
Her various friends that said Casey was happy go lucky and business as usual.

She is going down and in flames. imho

That's not good lawyering. She has a constitutional right to bond out of jail. His skill has nothing to do with that.

Remember, Casey was arrested in front of an angry mob in front of her house on national television a couple of weeks ago. JB didn't know and or get the fax about the charges and could have avoided the entire mess if he had her turn herself in. He was apparently oblivious. If he was my attorney I'd be really pi**ed off.
he had asked the OCSD to let him be allowed to do that and be able to turn her in however they did not respond to him and then they arrested her at her home that friday night!!so he did try!!

Thank you, I forgot there was a thread for those.
I really did consider it very appropriate here. :blowkiss:

Oh, I didn't mean to imply it wasn't appropriate here - it was completely appropriate!! :clap: I'm so sorry if for not making that clear. It was just so wonderful that I thought it deserved to be recognized in another thread also!!! :blowkiss:

I would think that JB has coached her on looking scared and not smiling, JMHO

Gee, I am really out of the fashion scene. Is it common nowadays to wear beads with a t-shirt or is that another scene of her instability?:confused:
It's common to wear beads with everything here in Cali.

Gee, I am really out of the fashion scene. Is it common nowadays to wear beads with a t-shirt or is that another scene of her instability?:confused:

I think it's subliminal... like: Who wants to string me up by my beads?" lol

she looks oddly sad and a little scared for the first time ever here....does anyone else see it?

She has had 8 hours a day to practice that look with JB.*****"hey JB, does this look sad enough?........how 'bout this one?....should I wear more lipstick?"*************

The trunk is big enough to hold an ADULT body.

The hair in the trunk was Caylees and it had a death band around it. The prosecution would punch a hole right through that. It throws the Amscott excuse right out the window. Doesn't hold water.

If you look at this link you will see she is wearing rosary beads and not just a beaded necklace. I also agree with the others - this is the first time I have seen her scared - or rather look a bit vulnerable. I wonder what has changed this time around....

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17478058/detail.html

Oh, I didn't mean to imply it wasn't appropriate here - it was completely appropriate!! :clap: I'm so sorry if for not making that clear. It was just so wonderful that I thought it deserved to be recognized in another thread also!!! :blowkiss:

No. no I understood. I just wanted to point out that I thought it describes this revolving door thing very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero