Count 3: Petit Theft of $100 or More - 1st degree Misdemeanor
Count 4: Uttering a Forged Check - 3rd degree Felony
Count 5: Fraudulent Use of Personal Indet. Info - 3rd degree Felony
Count 6: Petit Theft of $100 or More - 1st degree Misdemeanor
Count 7: Uttering a Forged Check - 3rd degree Felony
Count 8: Fraudulent Use of Personal Indent. Info - 3rd degree Felony
Count 9: Petit Theft of $100 or More - 1st degree Misdemeanor
Count 10: Uttering a Forged Check - 3rd degree Felony

It's common to wear beads with everything here in Cali.
Okay, well I live up in the mountains and we wear jeans and not much jewelry. LOL. I had no clue. Thanks for letting me know. I have been freelancing for so long and working out of my house that I wouldn't know correct style if it hit me in the head. :)

well, well, well...this should really ramp up Cindys loathing for YM. KC tried to explain about all of this money stuff but was ignored. She NEEDED this money for her own, magical mystery, one person, fantasy investigation!!

It costs LOTS of money to look for nannies hiding behind stripper poles! I hear that's the same excuse some hubbies have for their wives when caught in topless bars on a Friday night....

:boohoo:

he had asked the OCSD to let him be allowed to do that and be able to turn her in however they did not respond to him and then they arrested her at her home that friday night!!so he did try!!

Actually OCSO was waiting for her to turn herself in and went and got her when they saw she STILL hadn't done it. They gave her the chance, JB for whatever reason never delivered his client.

he had asked the OCSD to let him be allowed to do that and be able to turn her in however they did not respond to him and then they arrested her at her home that friday night!!so he did try!!

So....did JosE release a copy of the fax he sent?

In the newest mugshot, I think that there is a hint of fear, and her defiance from last time seems to be gone this time. Maybe she found out that they are putting her in general pop. this time. That would scare the crap outta her.

The hair in the trunk was Caylees and it had a death band around it. The prosecution would punch a hole right through that. It throws the Amscott excuse right out the window. Doesn't hold water.

We're not going to be able to have a civil conversation or discussion if you want to quote things that aren't fact. :)

You know something I think GA knew and CA may not have. I just can't get pass the fact that someone helped her. It makes the most sense that GA did because of his background. We also don't know what happened to Caylee. We do know that all these folks have hair trigger impulses. There was a huge fight there of father's day. We do know that. Neighbors said they heard screaming and yelling. I still wonder if something happened to her that day. Did someone shake her, was she accidently hit?? We just don't know, and until we do I am thinking through several scenarios.

We also do not know what GA was doing during those hours after the car was picked up from the tow yard. At least I haven't been able to find even a "theory". I am still going back and forth as far as his involvement (if any) with disposal and/or cover up. Just another one of those things that make you go hmm. JMHO of course!

she looks oddly sad and a little scared for the first time ever here....does anyone else see it?

I thought the same exact thing!

OMG Rosary beads and a missing Caylee shirt... Those officers should stand down, lightening is going to strike....

Not to mention breaking BACK IN to remove the body, again leaving no trace of break-in.

I don't think Cindy should concentrate on that angle too much, since it would imply that someone with the car keys would be responsible...

:clap: Right! Folks who parrot Cindy's hypothesis need to think again...

pffffffft he sent in a friggin fax to Orange County Sheriffs deparment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member