Casey's Body Language and Reactionary Comments#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been searching for a thread to post my MOO on. Hope this one is OK (all the good stuff happens while I'm at work and I'm always days behind).

IMO, ICA is not crying because they are reading her charges or because she is trying to butter up the jury. She is crying to get attention from JB. Clearly something was up between them. She was trying to get him to feel sorry for her. "Look what they are charging me with! Poor pittiful me! Feel sorry for me! Pay attention to me!"

eta: That's why he told her to stop acting like a 2 yo. It was personal drama.

Notice she did not cry, otherwise, during jury questioning.

Just my MOO, finally :crazy:

In watching ICA in the jury selection I noticed a lot of hand to the mouth and hand on the neck. I went searching for stuff on the meaning of that body language and thought this was interesting,
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/spycatcher/200911/body-language-secrets-the-neck
I hope this ok. If not please feel free to move or delete

Very interesting, thank you.

However, I'm inclined to believe that the neck touching/stroking means something else entirely.

After watching ICA for so long I've noticed that she is displaying some behaviour that we've never seen before or behaviour that has become much more pronounced. Basically, I believe as she loses more control over proceedings and the trial gets closer every day, she has ramped up her flirting gestures into over drive.

This is what I've noticed -

1. She slides her fingers up and down the neckline of her tops drawing attention to her neck and chest - seemingly in a seductive manner
2. She frequently touches her bare skin where the neck line opens and strokes it back and forth or around her neck - once again seductively
3. She continuously puts her index finger up to her lips as if to suck on it or to pull someones attention to her lips
4. She constantly licks her lips or nibbles on them
3. She predominately (although not always, as I've seen her use it on Ann Finnell) displays all these behaviours towards Mason and Baez but primarily to Baez
4. She will *advertiser censored* her head to one side while trying to get Baez's attention
5. She has pretended not to know Baez is coming over to her and then acts suprised to see him and coyly looks at him from beneath lowered eye lashes
6. She also does a lot of hair flicking or hair touching when Baez is around or to try and get his attention

The above probably sounds very Mills and Boonish (no doubt it is) and I also probably spend too much time thinking about it, but I have to admit ICA does fascinate me and I enjoy watching a narcissist at work from the safety of my home. This is ICA using all the tricks at her disposal to try and control Baez and it is obviously not working which is why we are seeing her ramp it up into to overdrive - she's getting desperate. Is Baez now the object of her unrequited love? I think so in her mind.

I think it goes to show how deeply disturbed this girl is to be playing such foolish games at this time, but it seems to me it is beyond her control to behave in any other way. It makes me wonder how long this has been going on, how long has Baez known about it, does Baez's wife know and how does Baez hope to get out of this situation unscathed?

Below are some clips that illustrate what I'm talking about.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/106/Qpbp2psePAM"]YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/92/03_YYFNBNQI"]YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/48/AtfCrRfFB14"]YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/56/Ewvop0AT9_c"]YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel[/ame]

"Neck touching and/or stroking is one of the most significant and frequent pacifying behaviors we use in responding to stress. Some people rub or massage the back of their neck with their fingers; others stroke the sides of their neck or just under the chin above the Adam’s apple, tugging at the fleshy area of the neck. This area is rich with nerve endings that, when stroked, reduce blood pressure, lower the heart rate, and calm the individual down"

Interesting article.

What I noticed at yesterdays hearing (it took me a while to catch up ) but when the first 5 jurors came thorough those doors and said they thought she was guilty each and every time she tried to remain stoic tried to hide her shwallowing , sutle but there and a flash of anger crossed her eyes every single time they said she was guilty what KC needs to remember is that the EYES are the windows to our souls they give everything away.

Very interesting, thank you.

However, I'm inclined to believe that the neck touching/stroking means something else entirely.

After watching ICA for so long I've noticed that she is displaying some behaviour that we've never seen before or behaviour that has become much more pronounced. Basically, I believe as she loses more control over proceedings and the trial gets closer every day, she has ramped up her flirting gestures into over drive.

This is what I've noticed -

1. She slides her fingers up and down the neckline of her tops drawing attention to her neck and chest - seemingly in a seductive manner
2. She frequently touches her bare skin where the neck line opens and strokes it back and forth or around her neck - once again seductively
3. She continuously puts her index finger up to her lips as if to suck on it or to pull someones attention to her lips
4. She constantly licks her lips or nibbles on them
3. She predominately (although not always, as I've seen her use it on Ann Finnell) displays all these behaviours towards Mason and Baez but primarily to Baez
4. She will *advertiser censored* her head to one side while trying to get Baez's attention
5. She has pretended not to know Baez is coming over to her and then acts suprised to see him and coyly looks at him from beneath lowered eye lashes
6. She also does a lot of hair flicking or hair touching when Baez is around or to try and get his attention

I just snipped this for space but out of respect!!!

LOVE this. You absolutely nailed her actions. There's just no more to say. I don't even know if she is aware or not, but it's so clear.

Thing is, I get the notion that Baez, through all of ICA's actions and efforts, is repulsed by her now. Something changed in a big way. I can see how he got pulled in at first. Young white chick- flirting away- professing her innocence and all..........big bad state picking on her..........But time told the truth. In time, Baez saw what he was dealing with. Men/ women relationships can be tricky in any circumstances. Better men than Baez have been pulled in by a seductive female trying to get something from them.

Anyway- thanks for your post!!!

Plus her behavior this week has not been the best. In the first clip above it looks as if they were having some problems getting her to come out. First it was reported she had a hissy fit about the chairs, her's being smaller so JB and CM got smaller chairs (that was the outburst of "your acting like a 2 year old" that JB did not say, ahem. Next we see her moved inbetween AF and DS. My guess would be she was still having a hissy fit from the day before with JB. In the next clip he is sitting on the edge of the desk talking to AF and CM is talking to KC. She is staring at JB all moony-eyed like they had a little spat and even though he is talking to AF he is able to see KC but ignores her. So what does it appear he is doing. Postering for her. He knows she is looking at him and he could just as easily move to his seat and talk with Ann there but stays in view of KC. Maybe he does not realize he is doing it but he clearly is from the video. She begs for a glance, smile, nod, whatever and clearly does not get it and then you see her wheels turning.

Yesterday more of the same. KC was angry over something....may JB got his chair back, who knows, but there was some very chilly air between KC and JB. So far they've been bringing the juror in one by one so they have gotten snips. Imagine a week, then two, then three of this type of behavior going on. The jury will pick up on it faster than we can. KC is more concerned with her relationship with JB than she is concerned about what she is facing.

My guess is KC was upset because she did not get an attorney chair, she did not end up sitting with her "boys", notes she was passing seemed to go unread, she wanted to pick the jurors and no one asked her, she wanted to guard to "get lost" because she makes her look like she is a defendant who is still in jail. Fairyland. jmo

LOVE this. You absolutely nailed her actions. There's just no more to say. I don't even know if she is aware or not, but it's so clear.

Thing is, I get the notion that Baez, through all of ICA's actions and efforts, is repulsed by her now. Something changed in a big way. I can see how he got pulled in at first. Young white chick- flirting away- professing her innocence and all..........big bad state picking on her..........But time told the truth. In time, Baez saw what he was dealing with. Men/ women relationships can be tricky in any circumstances. Better men than Baez have been pulled in by a seductive female trying to get something from them.

Anthony and Cleopatra comes to mind.....how ironic.

Does the rubbing of the spots on the table, rubbing on the hands, etc. remind anyone else of this:

Lady Macbeth: "Out damned spot! Out, I say!"
from Macbeth
William Shakespeare

Money or the lack of it is what changed.
He is stuck in Limbo with her until his big payoff from ABC comes in....
Listen to Rozzie Franco on this radio show-http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/03/15/watts-up-with-this
she says her reliable source told her JB was given 200K up front from ABC, with 700K for the rights to her story after the trial. We have since found out that the 200K was an understatement, he initially got more like 275K IIRC.

While the state was questioning George regarding the sexual molestation allegation. BEFORE George answered, Casey was shaking her head no. I am no body language expert but this struck me as odd.

It was if Casey's body was telling the truth by shaking her no he did not sexually abuse me, despite the words she spoke to her DT.

I have never started a thread before, please remove if it is inappropriate.

I think she was shaking her head in disbelief that her father didn't go along with the story to save her life.

She is pathetic.

I think she believes her own lies since she was sick enough to pretend to go to work for two years when she had no job. I think she also thinks she can influence the jury with her reactions.

While the state was questioning George regarding the sexual molestation allegation. BEFORE George answered, Casey was shaking her head no. I am no body language expert but this struck me as odd.

It was if Casey's body was telling the truth by shaking her no he did not sexually abuse me, despite the words she spoke to her DT.

I have never started a thread before, please remove if it is inappropriate.

Shaking the head isn't always indicative of disagreeing or lying.
I read about it through Eyes for Lies Blog. (Not sure if it acceptable to link here.)
She explains in detail why that doesn't always mean. NO.
Her blog has really interesting theories about body language.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd
Back