Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's common for high profile criminals to have groupies. Look at Scott Peterson, he gets a ton of fan mail. Or Richard Ramirez, aka The Nightstalker - he married a woman who first wrote to him after he was in jail. Even Ted Bundy received fan mail.

They all found multiple supporters to keep their commissary accounts active too.

Some of them have these people sending pre paid phone cards for phone calls
and the quarterly care packages .

You cant get tied up in knots over it - it is and will happen
but regardless they are still in prison and their lives arent worth 2 cents

If they are somehow involved it's not likely they'd out themselves by depositing money into Casey's account. LE can look into them if they need to be investigated. I've seen innocent people have their names dragged through the mud too many times as a result of sleuther's "investigating". Did we learn nothing from the ZFG fiasco?

You know I agree with Pink Panther and Chilly Willy I want to addresse your point as well. First if these people (donators) wanted to remain anynomous they could have done so without signing their full names. Second, how do we know that they do not have some involvement at this point? Third, Chilly this one is for you, I would never want to drag a person through what Ms. ZFB had to go through! Yet we did not drag her into this Casey did, so asking who these people are may not be such a strange question to me in at this point. I hope that makes sense.

Is it true that if she is found guilty of the economic charges against her, that she will be forced to pay for them from this commissary fund???

Does anyone know how that would work?

There ya go! I would feel much better if they closed her commisary account and forwarded the $$ to Amy. It's only fair.

i frankly dont care who is giving her money .. its not gonna do her any good once she is found guilty and gets the needle ..justice will be done

I'd like to know when jail became better than my life! Three desserts per day, people able to send in up to $500 for frivolous things. The state or city jail should provide thongs for the feet, no bra unless it's some medical issue, a bar of soap, bottle of cheap lotion, two pairs of waist high panties, female hygeine items, toilet tissue, one cheap deodorant and toothpaste. They shouldn't be able to get cokes, candy, makeup, and the majority of that other stuff.

I don't think those women whose names were listed as depositing money are necessarily supporters. I am pretty sure that at least one of them works for the jail and it is standard operating procedure that her name is listed there.

According to that WFTV article, they are supporters, two women, and the one in Cali who gave her name and spoke to the media apparently feels sorry for her, the other has not returned reporters phonecalls.

Murder your child and have other women feeling sorry for you and donating money... Disgusting.

There ya go! I would feel much better if they closed her commisary account and forwarded the $$ to Amy. It's only fair.

Ha! That's a good idea! I wonder if Amy could actually do that once Casey is convicted on the fraud charges...

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --A spokesperson from the Orange County Corrections Department said Casey Anthony did not place a commissary order Wednesday evening, and has missed out on her chance to until next week.

Casey currently has $251.26 in her inmate account. The money has been deposited by her father, a bail bonds group and two other persons who she does not know. She was allowed to place an order for up to $70 worth of items. It is not clear why she turned down her opportunity.

Casey’s defense attorney’s Jose Luis Garcia and Jose Baez both visited her at the jail Wednesday evening.

Her family has not scheduled any video visitations at this time.

I agree with you Nancy - KC opted not to order from the commisary this week and will have to wait until next week. Is she looking for sympathy??? Hmmmmm..... I say let's send the $70 she could have spent to those that have been ripped off by KC. I assume that Amy's bank has covered her losses...so we could start there =)

Since all deposits made in person to inmate's accounts need to be made by money order or cashier's check - why in the world would KC's bondsman deposit $51.26??

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/cms/DEPT/correct/inmateinfo/InmateAccount.htm

Does anyone think there must be some sort of "code" or reason why it was that odd amount?

I googled "5126 Orlando" (without quotes) and "6215 Orlando" (without quotes) - because of the constant reference to "in a backwards sort of way" and here is the map of the exact locations. Note how so very close they are to each of the airports??

Coincidence or ??
5126 Orlando -
5126Orlando.gif

6215 Orlando -
6215Orlando.gif
[/IMG]

Well, as fascinating as all that is, I'm going to guess that, simply put, that was all the cash he had on him at the time he got the money order, less the amount the actual money order cost.

Well, as fascinating as all that is, I'm going to guess that, simply put, that was all the cash he had on him at the time he got the money order, less the amount the actual money order cost.

Yeah, I was thinking someone (CA or LA) gave him $55 to deposit, and after he paid for the money order that was the amount he had left to send in. I don't think there's anything significant behind it....as much as we'd love there to be! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr