Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is no wonder JB was in the hospital. I'm beginning to believe he really may have thought she was innocent. You know that old saying "Love is Blind"...

Why would they need a pic of a page from an 03 diary???????????? I mean come on, 08 could look like 03 unless you have a clear straight on shot.

believe me, I want it to say '08 just as bad as everyone, but go take a look.

Could this be page 3? The 1st page numbered 01 and 02 (if she wrote on both sides) could have been removed?

So maybe it's supposed to say Saturday, December 20, 2008 or 2003, because that day of the week for that date of that month in either of those two years DO match up... :waitasec:

They took it in as evidence for a reason. I don't get the '03, but they have it for a reason.

Frankly, I believe that the date we're seeing in the photos on this thread read "December 20, 2008" and I'm pretty sure that they are the dates that this evidence was collected by LE. What we're looking at is LE's evidence log/information. ;)

LE found the diary in Casey's room?

What do you want to bet Cindy's fingerprints are all over it?

If you were numbering your diary as someone suggested wouldn't you just write 1, 2 or 3? Casey has written '03 the punctuation tells me she means 2003.

The '03 could refer to journal number, page number or year number. I think if it was year than it would not be evidence for the prosecution.

The heart sticker sheet does seem suspiciously similar to the single heart found with the dear baby's remains. My heart hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr