Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I looked at both pictures, the diary entry and the phone number written on the back of the sticker pack. I don't think the colors quite match and if a lot of times ink looks different depending on what kind of surface it was written on, so I can't say it is or is not a match. However, look at the number 2 in both pictures - I don't think the same person wrote them, in other words the person who wrote the diary is not the same person who wrote the phone number and name. Just my opinion, of course.

Maybe KC was jotting down a phone message for CA or GA??? That was the first thing she could grab. Didn't they refinance sometime?

While talking about the ink... did anyone notice on page 52 http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html the ink is the same color as that used in the journal entry? I apologize if this has been mentioned

Just wanted to add: the phone number is a home inspector.. hmm..

Yes, I did. RED INK on diary pages and RED INK on the back of a sheet of HEART STICKERS. With hearts missing. (some stickers seem to be of the size as the one found at the criime scene) jmho

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ry-casey-anthony-021809,0,681810.photogallery ( #73 pic )

sorry posted this before I was able to read this last page of th thread

Can anyone tell if this is a new journal? It looks like maybe 10 or so pages into the journal when this was written. Also the center seam of the binding looks worn or broken. I also noticed that the writing is much nicer than what KC wrote on her statement page. I feel it is her writing just nicer then.

If this entry is truly from '08, I am sickened beyond words. I thought from the very beginning of this case, that she is guilty, but seeing those thoughts written down from that hideous, evil mind makes me feel nauseous. I think she may need an exorcism to go along with a lifetime of torment in prison.

I think that this diary was from 2003 and her writing was probably nicer then because she wasnt stressed out - writing her statement - after disposing of Caylee :(

I'd like to know where this diary was found ... anyone know?
If it was in the home, I'd have to say it was an old entry because Casey had not been staying in the home when it was written nor had she for 5 days at that point and she was gone until July something.
Now if it was in the car or at Tony's apartment in her stuff then that might be a different story.

I think that this diary was from 2003 and her writing was probably nicer then because she wasnt stressed out - writing her statement - after disposing of Caylee :(

Not to disagree JIO, but I have yet to see a singular sign of KC being stressed out other than when she threw a tantrum in jail while visiting with her parents. Other than that time, it was all hot body contests and brownies. :rolleyes:

She really is not that smart.

No, she's not.

But, she took REAL person's phone number's and added her make-believe person's name to them in her phone book!

Obviously, not expecting anyone would bother checking out these people with their own phone calls!

I remember Lee calling a neighbor asking for a Juliette, or some other such name and the neighbor saying....Lee??? This is so & so why are you calling? And it happened more than once!

Not smart BUT cunning in that she would lie and expect no one to check and thereby not catch her at it!

ETA--I could see her writing '03 to throw off a person who might 'catch on' and get the significance of this passage should it be found & read!

Okay - this is where being an editor who sees a zillion books is helpful.

That cat on the journal page is done by Peter Pauper Press.

(edited to add) Okay - the cat is very similar to the style of the cats at Peter Pauper.

Not to disagree JIO, but I have yet to see a singular sign of KC being stressed out other than when she threw a tantrum in jail while visiting with her parents. Other than that time, it was all hot body contests and brownies. :rolleyes:

Yes but she could have been stressed on the inside in her subconscious and writing in a hurried fashion
Where as think about a diary entry sitting on her bed relaxing twirling her hair
daydreaming

2003 she would have been what ? 17 years old ?

If it was in the home, I'd have to say it was an old entry because Casey had not been staying in the home when it was written nor had she for 5 days at that point and she was gone until July something.
Now if it was in the car or at Tony's apartment in her stuff then that might be a different story.

The little clip board thing that they use at the beginning of the photography evidence says from the Anthony Home

It appears to have been found in the search warrant at the Anth home. The pics look to have been taken there. Also notice a photo or 2 before the diary pics, there is what looks to be a yearbook or some sort of hardbound book with the date 2001 on the cover.

Maybe was it logged in on some of the evidence pages? I skimmed through those because they were repetitive and there were TOO many!

My observations, which are likely repeats of other's....

1. The diary is missing a lot of pages between the two shown as seen by the page remnants in the spine, and as implied by a seemingly few number of pages between the cover and left page as well as the cover and right page.

2. The penmanship is different between the two. Obviously, the left page is printed and the right is cursive.

3. In the left page image one can see four colored pens beneath the book, including one that appears to be pink and may be the one used to write in this book.

4. The diary certainly is not a school yearbook as can be seen by the cover, but it was photographed on top of the 2001 yearbook (last image).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It's possible the journal was in the stuff Lee picked up from TonE's, and that's how it ended up at the house. I'm not going to believe she snuck into the house and took the time to write in her journal, or snuck into the house, took the journal, and then snuck into the house and put it back after writing in it.
Lanie

My observations, which are likely repeats of other's....

(snipped)

4. The diary certainly is not a school yearbook as can be seen by the cover, but it was photographed on top of the 2001 yearbook (last image).

Right - I think it is from Peter Pauper Press ... it is a journal.

Here is an example from peter pauper - although this is not the book. I am sure that her book is in this series (cattitude) or done by the same artist.

9781593595722_T.jpg

The journal page entry w which the State chose to fuel the media frenzy and further inflame the public this time is simply **advertiser censored* date (any date beyond the 15th will do... :rolleyes:) during the month of **advertiser censored* June (nevermind it appears to be the June five years prior...). Every year has a June, and most diaries from any given year will also likely include this month... Are we to believe there were five years of pages removed...? :rolleyes:

Never have I seen a worse case of the State trying, quite so obviously and vigorously, to use a rabid media to demonize a defendant. The bottom line is people who want KC stoned to death for the worst imaginable heinous coldblooded killing are determined, irrespective of fact, to interpret each new piece of info and shred of evidence in the most grotesque, gruesome, grisly and sinister light possible, projecting onto it every conceivable evil connotation. A lynchmob and witchhunt all rolled into one. I'll defer judgment until trial when we hear from an ink expert w test results. No one can any longer lend a voice of reason to "Caylee" threads anyway, so great is the thirst for blood. JMO

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member