Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nice thinking there Kent!

One thing we should fold into your theory is where KC was on the 21st. I don't believe she left Tony's at all that day, largely due to being hung over from the $60 bar tab she ran up the night before at Fusian. :tipsy:

So after the fog of liquor lifts on the 21st she decides she had a really good time and decides to celebrate in writing. I can see that. But if she wrote it at Tony's, when did she take it back to the 'rents home and leave it? :waitasec:

I have been assuming IF it was 2008 entry, obviously was written at AL's and just assumed it came back to Anthony home with KC's stuff?

Do we have full description of what Lee picked up? I recall Lee's description of clothes, purse etc tipped on foor.
Were any remaining items picked up at some other time?

I have been assuming IF it was 2008 entry, obviously was written at AL's and just assumed it came back to Anthony home with KC's stuff?Do we have full description of what Lee picked up? I recall Lee's description of clothes, purse etc tipped on foor.
Were any remaining items picked up at some other time?

Good point! Wonder if THAT is when Cindy found the diary and ripped out the pages, especially if Cindy was starting the coverup for KC (re: washing pants, etc)

(and I DO believe that pages were ripped out up to the 23rd entry...someone posted very close up detailed enlargement when this first came out and very obvious ripped seam to me)

Good point! Wonder if THAT is when Cindy found the diary and ripped out the pages, especially if Cindy was starting the coverup for KC (re: washing pants, etc)

(and I DO believe that pages were ripped out up to the 23rd entry...someone posted very close up detailed enlargement when this first came out and very obvious ripped seam to me)

I think we have been over this.

If Cyndy ripped out pages she would hardly have stopped at what was an incriminating entry?

If Cyndy ripped out pages she would hardly have stopped at what was an incriminating entry?

Depends on what she would have considered incriminating at that time, based on the little bit of information she knew at that time.

I would imagine that knowing what she knows NOW about heart stickers, had she realized how incriminating those would be, she would have gotten rid of all of those in KC's room too...

Depends on what she would have considered incriminating at that time, based on the little bit of information she knew at that time.

I would imagine that knowing what she knows NOW about heart stickers, had she realized how incriminating those would be, she would have gotten rid of all of those in KC's room too...

But even assuming she was hiding evidence back when she thought the WORST it could have been was an accident-plus-coverup by KC, so she skipped over the page we've seen not seeing the relevance, surely she would have realized when they arrested KC for MURDER 10/14 that she needed to take care of any other diary pages suggesting INTENT to kill.

It isn't incriminating in the scenario that all was rosy and grand and there was no fight and no strife in the family at all and that Casey was getting a grip on her life. It is evidence that supports roses and sunshine. So why stop at that page? Why not destroy the entire existence of the diary if there was anything in there to destroy in the first place?

This has puzzled me for a long time, and I can only come up with one reason....IF Cindy is the one who tore out the pages (and there were pages torn out to be sure), what was on those pages were about her, and no doubt very unflattering. I imagine it a lot like feeling as though she'll show Casey that she's seen what she wrote about her, just so Casey knows she has no secrets. She'll probably never say a word about it, leaving it to Casey to wonder when the other shoe will ever hit.

However

IF it was Casey who tore out the pages, then I imagine it was done so because she erased a part of her life. Pages that talked about her time with RM, mentioned other guys, discussed her her her. And no doubt they were torn out because she had been slowly moving herself into Tony's apartment and what if he found it and saw what she wrote???

The only struggle I have with this diary at this moment is Cindy's chops-licking look at BC last night on LKL when the discussion of the diary was brought up. Maybe she has read "blogs" about the discovery items, this diary in particular. Maybe she does feel like she's pulled one over on everyone since there's nothing there and nothing that could possibly be discovered, or so she thinks. That she feels sooo smug that BC has that diary tucked away for safe keeping.....well, maybe she's smug about nothing, but she thinks it's something and in true form, it would be equally enjoyable for her to make it seem like it is, when it isn't. That's when my head explodes and I have to spend 40 minutes or so cleaning walls.

It isn't incriminating in the scenario that all was rosy and grand and there was no fight and no strife in the family at all and that Casey was getting a grip on her life. It is evidence that supports roses and sunshine. So why stop at that page? Why not destroy the entire existence of the diary if there was anything in there to destroy in the first place?

This has puzzled me for a long time, and I can only come up with one reason....IF Cindy is the one who tore out the pages (and there were pages torn out to be sure), what was on those pages were about her, and no doubt very unflattering. I imagine it a lot like feeling as though she'll show Casey that she's seen what she wrote about her, just so Casey knows she has no secrets. She'll probably never say a word about it, leaving it to Casey to wonder when the other shoe will ever hit.

However

IF it was Casey who tore out the pages, then I imagine it was done so because she erased a part of her life. Pages that talked about her time with RM, mentioned other guys, discussed her her her. And no doubt they were torn out because she had been slowly moving herself into Tony's apartment and what if he found it and saw what she wrote???

The only struggle I have with this diary at this moment is Cindy's chops-licking look at BC last night on LKL when the discussion of the diary was brought up. Maybe she has read "blogs" about the discovery items, this diary in particular. Maybe she does feel like she's pulled one over on everyone since there's nothing there and nothing that could possibly be discovered, or so she thinks. That she feels sooo smug that BC has that diary tucked away for safe keeping.....well, maybe she's smug about nothing, but she thinks it's something and in true form, it would be equally enjoyable for her to make it seem like it is, when it isn't. That's when my head explodes and I have to spend 40 minutes or so cleaning walls.

I'll go along with what you say. It's as plausible as any explanation.

I usually make the mistake of putting myself in the case and thinking what seems sensible to me?

I just imagined an old journal, hardly used. Rip out the few used pages and make use of it?

I think that if it were potential valuable evidence then LE would have taken it or gone back for it?

I don't imagine it would be hard to figure out a lot of what we have questioned if you had the diary in hand, so perhaps it is not relevant to the case?

I usually make the mistake of putting myself in the case and thinking what seems sensible to me?

I just imagined an old journal, hardly used. Rip out the few used pages and make use of it?

I think that if it were potential valuable evidence then LE would have taken it or gone back for it?

I don't imagine it would be hard to figure out a lot of what we have questioned if you had the diary in hand, so perhaps it is not relevant to the case?

I honestly think it is irrelevant. Whatever or IF there was anything in the diary, it is gone.

I don't imagine it would be hard to figure out a lot of what we have questioned if you had the diary in hand, so perhaps it is not relevant to the case?[/QUOTE]

True. For example, maybe there are 20 pages filled out after the one we've seen that cover another 2 years' worth of dates....bolstering the "2003 theory."

Nice thinking there Kent!

One thing we should fold into your theory is where KC was on the 21st. I don't believe she left Tony's at all that day, largely due to being hung over from the $60 bar tab she ran up the night before at Fusian. :tipsy:

So after the fog of liquor lifts on the 21st she decides she had a really good time and decides to celebrate in writing. I can see that. But if she wrote it at Tony's, when did she take it back to the 'rents home and leave it? :waitasec:

Perhaps it was in Casey's other stuff Lee retrieved from Tony's night July 16th?

Is it possible that if there are torn out pages from the diary, they may have been in the garbage bag snagged by the brave lady who took it from the driveway? Possible? Has there been anything published about what was in the bag?

I assume he's going by the little "'03" written up in the corner of the inside cover. I know there are pictures of it earlier in this thread.

Since I have a "snarky" sence of humor, I was greatly amussed that CA spouted off that the diary had nothing-to-do-with-nothing cause it was written in 2005. Brad contradictided her with the correct cover date of 2003. (hmm...never heard any mention of the many torn-out pages....)

And here I thought CA did her "homework" before appearing publically. She said so herself! :crazy::confused::mad::bang:

Now that it has been offered...how long before LE accepts the offer? :waitasec:

Cindy was clearly worried. Here is an image of Cindy immediately after Larry reads the entry:

View attachment 3733

Now Brad says prosecution can have it:

View attachment 3734 View attachment 3735 View attachment 3736

And immediately after that, Larry goes to commercial and Cindy gives Brad a parting glance:

View attachment 3737

Well. I see my strategy of just reading transcripts to save time is not good enough for this case. Those screen shots really tell a lot more than you can get out of a transcript.

Well. I see my strategy of just reading transcripts to save time is not good enough for this case. Those screen shots really tell a lot more than you can get out of a transcript.

I think we should put JWG in charge of all body-language issues?

Cindy was clearly worried. Here is an image of Cindy immediately after Larry reads the entry:

AfterDiaryRead.PNG

TurnItOver.PNG TurnItOver2.PNG TurnItOver3.PNG

And immediately after that, Larry goes to commercial and Cindy gives Brad a parting glance:

HeadToCommercial.PNG

ETA: Sorry about mucking posts up...I had noticed I did not crop several images, and the BBS application will not allow me to gracefully replace such mistakes. Sorry 'bout that, but I can be anal about the details sometimes.

View attachment 3733

View attachment 3734 View attachment 3735 View attachment 3736

View attachment 3737

Didja all notice how Cindy Constantly had her right hand upon George's left? And did you all catch Cindy try to reach down and squeeze Brad's hand during this conversation, although I think she may have squeezed his wheelchair arm by mistake....:crazy:

View attachment 3738

View attachment 3739 View attachment 3740 View attachment 3741

View attachment 3742

ETA: Sorry about mucking posts up...I had noticed I did not crop several images, and the BBS application will not allow me to gracefully replace such mistakes. Sorry 'bout that, but I can be anal about the details sometimes.

Anal "retentive" tendencies noted.

It could be seen as a feature rather than a "bug"?

Didja all notice how Cindy Constantly had her right hand upon George's left? And did you all catch Cindy try to reach down and squeeze Brad's hand during this conversation, although I think she may have squeezed his wheelchair arm by mistake....:crazy:

Note for LKL producers:

Build simple platform to raise BC's wheelchair a foot or so.

View attachment 3738

View attachment 3739 View attachment 3740 View attachment 3741

View attachment 3742

These are absolutely priceless! I caught the looks last night but it's great to be able to see them for more than a second. Boy, if looks could kill... Looks like Cindy is in complete shock at what Brad says. To me this is the most telling part of the interview. Thanks so much!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory
Back