Casey's IM's with Iassen & Tony R (in entirety)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes! ITA. Except the fireman boy was Amy's. ;)

In the words of the Fonz, "I was wrrrr rrrrr, wrong!" Love your posts by the way. Do you know by the way if that was Annie in those radar Online photos that Casey is kissing? Amy is now with Ricardo. Yikes! It really is a cautionary tale about saving yourself for marriage or at the very least CONDOMS if you are dating around!

I haven't read the entire thread, but I noticed that Casey texted him on MAY 6 already using the name of her sitter as Zanny. So even though she is a made up character, it appears she was using that name before Miss Gonzales ever went to Sawgrass? "KC I'm playing phone tag with both zani and my mom"

Does anyone remember what date Miss Gonzalez was at the tatoo joint that Casey frequented?

On Tuesday, May 06, during his chat-fest with KC, Tony R. says "and as for the sex thing lets clear this up right now, when its as good as it has been, i need it, i told you me and routine, but its not my main concern for seeing you, but once in 3 weeks is a tease, plus again, your pretty damn good in bed". That would mean they got together last on or around April 15.

Although KC was certainly leading him on, he did mean something to her. Take a gander at the first address in the "To:" list from the fictional Cheryl Davis, "sent" on April 18, 2008:

View attachment 3767

:rolleyes:
Did Casey forward this fake e-mail to TR ? My goodness I am shaking my head looking at all of the fake e-mail addresses she used in an attempt to add authenticity.

I've read these messages at least 3 times and this just popped out at me this morning:

From 7/13

KC (11.44AM) I am very happy now
ID Thats good
KC Thanks :)
ID I dont remember what that feels like
KC I'm sorry hun :-(
ID Thats life i guess
KC This is the first time i've felt this way in along time....yeah. it is, seriously.
ID You like this kid a lot?

Very close to what was written on the journal page in the doc dump, isn't it?
:eek:

Then on 7/14 she talked about TL moving to NY - that might have been to keep ID on the back burner tho' . . .

KC Sh#t, even outside of a relationship, I'm probably not in the best spot either.haha
ID (3:10pm ) Why?
KC( 3.11pm) I'm pretty hung up on tony, and realistically, if he moves back to new york next year, my relationship will end.sucks to know that inevitably, unless I were to drop everything, I'm going to lose someone close to me.

You are correct, she never thinks any of her lies out, here are a few examples of how easily disproved they are

I work at Sports Authority:

The friend who was babysitting called there to speak to her only to learn Casey was not employed there.

I'm not pregnant:

Two dollar pregnancy test from local drug store, even from the city where her Uncle Rick's wedding was could have been bought by concerned family members so they wouldn't have to worry over her needing emergency care over her tumor

I work at Universal:

Mom, Pop, Lee or any of her numerous friends could have called there any day, we know of at least one occasion when Cindy drove up there hoping to pick up Caylee

Mom I have a new babysitter, I hope you'll like her even though you are against me being friends with Melina (Hispanic) this gal is half Black and half
Hispanic:

Cindy: Alright love, get her over here or lets go meet her before she starts watching the baby who I adore as my very own and I'll decide if we are comfortable with her. We don't even leave our two dogs alone, love, surely we aren't leaving Caylee Marie with someone we have never met.

Mom, you'll be so proud of me, I am practically engaged to marry a white guy named Jeff (different than the Jeff I went to school with because I added a fake middle name, like I'll do later on by adding Fernandez to Miss Gonzales's name. He has a good job. He has cared for Caylee and even paid for her babysitting for a year.He is such a good, good man, he remains the best of friends and has a perpetual respect between himself and Zanny his ex lover, so much so she is my babysitter now! Caylee and I are going to Jacksonville to see him and we are planning on being a family. Tell your co workers and Grandma Shirley the great news:

George to Casey: Give me your young man's number. I need to speak to him man to man about his intentions, the same way I did with Jesse. Since Jesse you have brought around some guys I would not trust you and Caylee with. Since his and our schedules are so tough to get together, I will meet him over the phone, (and have some of my buddies on the force look him up just for safe measures). Sweetheart you say he just called you to say he couldn't make our meet the parents dinner, something came up, so hand me your phone and I'll get his number. "I'm not a dumb guy!" I need to talk to the man who is asking my daughter to move in with him, I'm the man in Caylee's life unless and until someone worthy wants to do the right thing by you both. It's a dad thing, you don't have to understand, just hand me the phone!

For twenty bucks George or Cindy could go on line and research the backgrounds of both Zanny and Jeff in one hour, they could learn if they are married, if they have ever been arrested, even how much the lien n their homes are, their prior addresses. All of my single friends do background checks on any man they date (because two of them dated married men, that lied and said they were not, so now they do as President Reagan advised "Trust but Verify". In fact in her depo, Cindy tells that she looked up Miss Gonzales this exact way.

Zanny had a car accident and we were a few cars behind her.

Cindy could have called that hospital to ask if this was indeed the correct hospital where they were taken, and although they would not have divulged medical information, they absolutely could say yes she is here or no we have no one admitted by that name.

Casey telling the police she took her daughter to location A, B or C to drop off to Zanny was going to be so easily disproved.

Casey saying she worked at Universal was one phone call away from being disproved.

George said he knew or thought he was pretty sure she hadn't worked in two years.

I thank you for holding me up so long, but at long last folks here is a deposit slip, I deposited four thousand dollars in to your account this morning to pay back ALL the money you have so generously loaned me and Caylee:

George or Cindy could have told her, Darling, let's call the bank to see if it posted, Sweetheart.
To hand your parents a fake deposit slip for over four grand knowing that they had to catch up on the mortgage, etc, she had to expect that they would write checks based on that amount, had to.

Her grandmother would get the bank statement and see that someone wrote a check on it, look into it and find Casey out in no time.
She didn't even bother to go get a money order or one of those temporary pre paid credit cards with the money first, she directly paid a cell phone bill that was under her name.

The same was true for her writing checks on her friend Amy's account. Amy was to be back in just a few days, she was a working class girl, she would notice hundreds of dollars missing from her account as soon as returned.

Casey has watching enough TV and movies to know that the banks and food stores as Tony calls them, and certainly banks all have cameras and guards. She could have been caught on the spot uttering a check that wasn't hers if the teller had noticed, or sales clerk at target had noticed the name on the check did not match the ID.

You are right, her fake emails were so obvious. George or Cindy could have sent an email to her supposed boss just to test it out, this would take two minutes, max. Or they could have rang up Universal and asked to speak to Frank and the gal on the e mail, only to learn again, in short order , no such person.

George and Cindy could have disproved 99 percent of Casey's BS with a few phone calls, her 19 year old friends did. I think that because they never, ever called her on her lies for all of these years, she honestly felt embolden to tell lies to seasoned homicide detectives and for a brief second thought she had convinced them , they would go away.

In the police interviews, and on TV Cindy still covers for her, so we get a glimpse of these Casey sized lies having been accepted for many years. My favorite, very very favorite one she didn't think out very clearly:

Amy pack up, cancel your rental on the storage unit, have your car towed there , no wait, to Tony's first, then to there, go ahead put in a change of address, have your camera shipped to my Hopespring address because you can move in my home with me by next week because my mom gave me the house!

She has both Tonys, Jesse, the kid in the service, Ricardo and whoever the fireman boy she refers to is, all believing they are the only one she is sleeping with, stringing along. At least Jesse was smart enough to call his co-worker on it. I think the others guessed but didn't care, right? I thought it was interesting how Yuri and Eric asked each of them , have you been tested for STDs? That part really isn't funny because we could see now how very many people could be affected by this one person, financially, emotionally and physically. Iassen is lucky he just missed the cuff. Long story short, LP is right , "Casey lives her life ten minutes at a time". Her lies never seem well thought out to me, you are right on the money. It is as if she wanted to get caught, right? Do you have the link to where Iassen was posting on WS? TIA
Great post ! I didn't want to snip any of it. Reading this just confirms all of the common sense things C & G could and should have done. I just can not believe that C & G were as clueless as they claim to be now...there were things that they knew about, IMO, and no jury is going to buy "it was never brought up" concerning the "nanny", or "we never had a reason to talk about it" concerning Casey's "job".

I've read these messages at least 3 times and this just popped out at me this morning:

From 7/13

ID Thats good
ID Thats life i guess
KC This is the first time i've felt this way in along time....yeah. it is, seriously.

Then on 7/14 she talked about TL moving to NY - that might have been to keep ID on the back burner tho' . . .

KC Sh#t, even outside of a relationship, I'm probably not in the best spot either.haha
KC( 3.11pm) I'm pretty hung up on tony, and realistically, if he moves back to new york next year, my relationship will end.sucks to know that inevitably, unless I were to drop everything, I'm going to lose someone close to me.

OMG, it DOES sound like the diary entry... She is happier than she's ever been and Caylee is dead.

I always thought she told Amy the story about the house and to have the camera mailed there so she could get the camera and sell it - tell Amy it must have been lost in the mail - tell CA Amy "gave" it to her, like Zanny gave the hair straightener - then tell Amy - Oh, my parents changed their minds about the house, etc. . . .

I always thought she told Amy the story about the house and to have the camera mailed there so she could get the camera and sell it - tell Amy it must have been lost in the mail - tell CA Amy "gave" it to her, like Zanny gave the hair straightener - then tell Amy - Oh, my parents changed their minds about the house, etc. . . .

I never thought of it that way, but with her it's surely possible...she had SO many lies going at one time, the "lives five minutes at a time" analysis is right on target. She strung Amy along knowing she needed a place to stay, then emptied out her bank account...what a friend !

She had Amy's personal information from the job applications she was SUPPOSED to turn in for her "friend" but instead left in the Pontiac when she abandoned it. IIRC, Amy had a convo with Casey about putting in a change of address with the Post Office. How CONvenient for Miss Anthony...She could intercept bank statements as well as opening up credit card accounts for herself in Amys name.

Backup plans IMO

I haven't read the entire thread, but I noticed that Casey texted him on MAY 6 already using the name of her sitter as Zanny. So even though she is a made up character, it appears she was using that name before Miss Gonzales ever went to Sawgrass? "KC I'm playing phone tag with both zani and my mom"

Does anyone remember what date Miss Gonzalez was at the tatoo joint that Casey frequented?

I don't believe we know the date(s) or even for sure that she was a customer. I think all we know for sure is that a friend of hers had Cast Iron Tattoo as a friend on his myspace page.

From 7/13

ID Thats good
ID Thats life i guess

Thank you!!! 3 days ago I was going crazy reading that journal entry and trying to figure out where else I saw KC say this was the happiest she had been in a long time. So...I guess the nanny told her as part of the "script" to tell her friends that she was deliriously happy? ;)

Just a weird coincidence but the email distribution list for the fake email sent from Cheryl D., I checked the email addresses out in myspace and I found the jlewis84@xxxxx.com email actually is tied to a real myspace account for a Gary (age 23) in NY. I think this is strange but looks like she really picked a registered email in her faux list of email addresses.

From 7/13

ID Thats good
ID Thats life i guess

OMG!!:eek:

I sure hope LE has taken notice of this.

Did Casey forward this fake e-mail to TR ? My goodness I am shaking my head looking at all of the fake e-mail addresses she used in an attempt to add authenticity.

I think this is just another example of KC using names/things she knows and weaving them into her lies. It was just another name she could add to the email list to make it look legit to her parents, since they probably didn't know about this particular male friend.

I've posted this before, but here goes again... This is what bugs me about this whole case. Casey makes up "Zanny the Nanny" for months, then like the biggest coincidence ever, a Zenaida person just happens to apply at the same apartments where Casey claimed her "nanny" lived and she dropped off Caylee. Now there may even be a slight connection to the tatoo place Casey frequented. Not saying any of has any truth at all, but isn't that just the strangest coincidence? Kind of makes a person wonder where Casey came up with the name to begin with.

I've posted this before, but here goes again... This is what bugs me about this whole case. Casey makes up "Zanny the Nanny" for months, then like the biggest coincidence ever, a Zenaida person just happens to apply at the same apartments where Casey claimed her "nanny" lived and she dropped off Caylee. Now there may even be a slight connection to the tatoo place Casey frequented. Not saying any of has any truth at all, but isn't that just the strangest coincidence? Kind of makes a person wonder where Casey came up with the name to begin with.

I thought she may have gotten the info from MySpace; you know how you can click on people's friends and see who their friends are? Kinda like that six degrees of separation thing? Z may have put on her MS page that she looked at apartments that day.

I thinks it"s odd too. It's hard to get past. I'd like to know the how/why of these "coincidences."

I really think KC started to plan all this back in May. That was when she started to feel 'caged in' and couldn't leave really when she wanted to. That is when the name Zani pops up in an IM. As far as how she came about, I don't know, but what I do know is she really feeds off what people say. For example. In an IM ID was talking about how he should get a puppy. KC's next statement is about how she is going to get a dog when she gets a house. She does this alot. Sees someone's comment then expands on it for herself. So my guess is that she saw the name somewhere right before she had to come up with a story.

That's okay. What I'm about to say, I've said before too. Some things just can't be said enough, till there's an answer...Consider this. If we believe Jesse G.'s father, Rev.G, then not only has she been using the Zanny the Nanny name for months, but she came up with the full Nanny Name Zenaida Gonzalez in April of 2006! Sawgrass ZG lived in New York in 2006.:eek:
Seems there can't be a real connection.

Thanks for taking the time to put this together, Whatif. I'd read them in pdf amongst other material, but, this really brings it into focus.

Now I'm seeing in context for the first time the very text that should ABSOLUTELY sink the ZFG-kidnapped Caylee alibi...(as if it really needed more help sinking).

SUNDAY 13TH JULY

ID So what do you do when you work? with the kid that is
KC: I have a nanny. i love her
ID Nice. how much do they charge?
KC: We've been friends for over 6 years. definitely someone i trust.

...ok...so, as a juror go waaaaaaaaaay out on a limb and say you buy the whole ZFG-kidnapping story (I know, I know)....now...if while out there on that limb you tell yourself Casey was secretly searching for Caylee & ZFG but worried about telling anyone for fear of Caylee being harmed, etc. So...still out there on that limb...you convinced yourself Casey's not telling anyone what's gone terribly wrong....now you read the text highlighted above that Casey wrote on 7/13...after Caylee had been allegedly kidnapped by ZFG for weeks...ask yourself why Casey would GUSH about ZFG vs. just answering the question.

(Snip Respect BondJamesBond) ;)

This was something I noticed also. "definitely someone I trust"...she gave that statement and was not asked. I felt she was establishing her alibi. I think she was using this dude...as I have read she uses many dudes and I am sure they use her...

did she like him? It does not matter. I have a cousin and a sister in law like this...it isn't even about the guy. The more they are gushing about the guy the more likely he is on his way out the door...and don't let them be good guys that would love them...because those guys are gone even faster.

Casey is bored and empty. She does not ponder the deep questions of life or the universe...she is sad. If she would have put one ounce of energy into caring about Caylee as she did making people think she did...well...

It does bother me that this Issac person tells LE very little of what we see he was discussing with Casey. I do not really think any of them are telling a whole truth. Not that I think they had anything to do with Caylee...but they are all pretty empty people. I also think AnnieD puts on a good show...

they are just learning what most adults have taught them: to be big huge phonies...just like Holden said.;)

Big liars. They lie like they are breathing. I think Casey called JG on the 24th because George and her had that "look in the trunk thing" and she was establishing that Caylee was alive: "Caylee get off the table"...see...JG didn't have to really hear Caylee-Casey just made it seem as though...and his mind filled in the rest. imo.

Oh...she talks about Caylee...this kind of mother talks and talks about their kids...but why are you talking about them to someone and not talking to them!? How many hours of conversation can you have where you are busy talking to someone but telling them: I love my child. My child would be my best friend and I would be talking to them about themself...:twocents:

Casey is a personality sponge...she has none of her own...we see it again and again how she takes others feelings and thoughts and makes them her own.

I think Casey does think she is smart because she has copied what she has seen as smart: on TV! That's probably why her "plot" makes no sense...

Again...I find her dull, shallow and empty. This is the life she killed Caylee for? Boys like this...and a little local club that is a sushi bar by day. Wow. Beyond sad...

And did I read right? Did she say in these IMs to Issac that she has known Tony for a long time?

...jmo...I:dance:WS

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back