Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
does KC even care or notice shes in jail?..

she seems to just be lollygagging along.. like like the Doofense

...socipaths arent known for caring... do she she really think shes going too beat this?

i sit and look at just the last lil 10 yrs of my life...wow... sooooooo much has happened...if she lives to be old wrinkley grey KC... its gonna be a long 55 ----65 years

cant sociopaths be born again? like in their heart of hearts change? to follow Gods word?
just wondering

The only reason I care is that after being a drain on Cindy's bank account (which is CA's own dumb fault)-now she's draining Florida's funds. Funds that could have gone for other things like children in need because of this lousy economy.
She snuffed out Caylee's life-now she's affecting Florida's budget therefore she's affecting Florida's children!! Her victimizing hasn't stopped yet!!:furious:

Yes, of course - sorry - I was simply referring to not caring if ICA ever adjusts to prison life or not- that I don't care about - as long as she stays there for the rest of her life.

does KC even care or notice shes in jail?..

she seems to just be lollygagging along.. like like the Doofense

...socipaths arent known for caring... do she she really think shes going too beat this?

i sit and look at just the last lil 10 yrs of my life...wow... sooooooo much has happened...if she lives to be old wrinkley grey KC... its gonna be a long 55 ----65 years

cant sociopaths be born again? like in their heart of hearts change? to follow Gods word?
just wondering

Not unless it takes them to a higher form of manipulation - to get them something they want that does not belong to them. Sociopaths are known for being great "adjusters" in jail - but it is always just a con to get them certain privileges that good behavior recognition brings them.

Interesting article about ICA 3rd Christmas in jail:

http://www..com/2010/12/casey-anthonys-3rd-christmas-in-jail/

Christmas day around the Orange County Jail is routine for Casey. She'll remain in her 12 by 8 foot cell, where everyone can look in. The jail's public information officer, Allen Moore, says her dinner will consist of glazed turkey ham, mashed potato, savory bread dressing, seasoned green beans, chocolate cake, bread and butter. The dinner is what every other inmate at the facitlity receives.

The only visits she gets these days is from defense attorney, JB, or others associated with the case.

Mel

Yes, of course - sorry - I was simply referring to not caring if ICA ever adjusts to prison life or not- that I don't care about - as long as she stays there for the rest of her life.

Oh I know what ya mean LG-I feel the same way about her too! She reminds me of the Grinch in his cave who can't figure out the Who's in Whoville.
The Grinch hated Christmas! The whole Christmas season!
Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason.
It could be that his head wasn't screwed on quite right.
It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight.
But I think that the most likely reason of all
May have been that his heart was two sizes too small.

Well, Christmas came and the Who's still celebrated even though the Grinch stole what he thought Christmas was all about. But the difference between ICA and the Grinch is that he finally realized what the true meaning of love is all about and changed-I don't think ICA will ever get a clue!!
And yes-I don't care if she adjusts to her cave or not either!!

I was wondering the same thing about the pics, Affinity. How sad is that?!

Hi to all...hoping everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I can't recall seeing a picture of Caylee with Santa, in front of a Christmas tree OR playing with other children. I wonder if she ever had a real birthday party.....I have a mental image of Caylee as a trophy child. Now, I know she is happy and loved and that's the mental image I prefer.:heartluv:

Hi to all...hoping everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I can't recall seeing a picture of Caylee with Santa, in front of a Christmas tree OR playing with other children. I wonder if she ever had a real birthday party.....I have a mental image of Caylee as a trophy child. Now, I know she is happy and loved and that's the mental image I prefer.:heartluv:

IIRC (those are sometimes more of a hope than a precursor) there is a video of sweet Caylee playing on Christmas morning, wearing a santa hat and pushing a toy of some sort. I'll see if I can locate. But, I've never seen her in pictures playing with any other children. No Annabelle, Zach...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7QYbLkDsWU[/ame]
1:03

IIRC (those are sometimes more of a hope than a precursor) there is a video of sweet Caylee playing on Christmas morning, wearing a santa hat and pushing a toy of some sort. I'll see if I can locate. But, I've never seen her in pictures playing with any other children. No Annabelle, Zach...

..kristina also said that caylee would play with her kids, and that kc would actually babysit them--------you would think that kc would have wanted to take that opportunity to snap pics of "caylee with her friends" ..

( much like the zillion she had of "herself with friends.." )

..( oh wait, but that would mean that kc couldn't have herself and her gigantic 'smile', dominating the vast majority OF the pic as usual , if she was stuck behind the lens.) so, there goes that idea of kc capturing what could have been a playful moment in caylee's life.

..unfortunately, i think caylee's "socialization" was done at the home of kc's latest lay/parties, mingling with adults until kc was ready to call it a night, or crashing on the sofa, or in a bed between kc and whoever...

nice update from the Caylee Daily

casey's parade for attorneys

New Visitors:

Gilberto Colon
Bryan Hugo
Deborah Day
Kyle Goodwin

:seeya:

nice update from the Caylee Daily

casey's parade for attorneys

New Visitors:

Gilberto Colon
Bryan Hugo
Deborah Day
Kyle Goodwin

:seeya:

New Attorneys and new Psychologists...is the the working of Ann Finnell?

Just looked up the link above..
CM lasted visited Casey in Jail in August of 2010 and Baez's last visit was December 5 2010...

I am wondering How and Who makes Casey aware and agree on of all the Motions CM and Baez are going to file?
Can Casey receive telephone calls from her Attorneys?

New Attorneys and new Psychologists...is the the working of Ann Finnell?

Just looked up the link above..
CM lasted visited Casey in Jail in August of 2010 and Baez's last visit was December 5 2010...

I am wondering How and Who makes Casey aware and agree on of all the Motions CM and Baez are going to file?
Can Casey receive telephone calls from her Attorneys?

I have reason to believe that the article is wrong about Gil Colon.

While sleuthing I've seen this name twice before. I think he is an investigator.

ETA Not sure if OK to post more. Who should I ask?

Interesting and master sleuthing! So this would be Ann Finnell's PI? For the mitigation phase? I got the impression she did not want to work with Lyons.

Interesting and master sleuthing! So this would be Ann Finnell's PI? For the mitigation phase? I got the impression she did not want to work with Lyons.

I think that Gil Colon is an investigator with Intelli Investigations. If this is true then another payment for 2050.00 was made by the JAC for investigative services.

I think that Gil Colon is an investigator with Intelli Investigations. If this is true then another payment for 2050.00 was made by the JAC for investigative services.

I see the payments made by the JAC :smile:, so that's 51.25 mitigation hours used?

Excellent Sleuthing!

Welcome to WS :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back