Casey's Reaction to Found Remains was Video Taped

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I am confused, so they told her first (a chaplain) and she asked for meds, then they took her to nurses station where the news was being broadcast and a video shot her reaction ? Sorry, I am just coming into this news and wonderful news it is !

I guess I am confused, so they told her first (a chaplain) and she asked for meds, then they took her to nurses station where the news was being broadcast and a video shot her reaction ? Sorry, I am just coming into this news and wonderful news it is !

See post #117 above.

KB on NG just now said the tape exists, but it hasn't been released YET. Does that mean it's going to be released?!!

Sorry....got a little EXCITED! I want to see that tape!

me too, me too.. I still can't believe they gave her meds!! They should have just let her hyperventilate away!!

Wow! :eek:

There is obvious defense spin that it is only natural for a Mother with a missing child to react in this way to news her child is likely deceased. While the counter argument is KC's reaction to other discoveries, like JBP was nonchalance -- that still isn't quite as good.

On balance though, this is VERY powerful and helps the Prosecution a LOT more given everything else -- more so than the Defense. In the jail videos KC clearly demonstrates a complete lack of interest in news of the search for Caylee. So the reaction is more towards guilt than panic over her child.

Yet Another Nail.

The Defense can eliminate or explain a lot of these nails but .... there are too many and more we don't know.

When does the Defense see the Tipping Point?

Wouldn't it be wonderful if they taped when she was watching the JBP incident and any other time they mentioned finding something.

She was sent to the nurses station
She seen the TV and the coverage of the "find."
She freaked out and asked for meds.

days/weeks later, when the lab results said it was Caylee, they sent a Priest to give her the official news that her daughter's remains had been found.

I would prefer to have those that obstructed this investigation held accountable. That I would like to see.

Ok, maybe I am playing devil's advocate...how can you tell the difference between a "guilt" reaction and "devastated that could be my baby so close to my house" reaction? Because of the way she reacted to the first set of 'bones' that were found?

Did LP stage that entire 'find' so that her reaction could be compared for when the remains were really found?

I doubt it, but if he did, it was brilliant!:clap:

Ok, maybe I am playing devil's advocate...how can you tell the difference between a "guilt" reaction and "devastated that could be my baby so close to my house" reaction? Because of the way she reacted to the first set of 'bones' that were found?

Did LP stage that entire 'find' so that her reaction could be compared for when the remains were really found?

I, myself feel that if ZG had really taken the baby from her at JBP, the reaction to the JBP incident would have been the same. If my daughter were missing, if they found bones 50 miles away I would be devastated. But I am not a sociopath.

I so hope that they taped other reactions! If so, I believe they will be able to use it as evidence of prior knowledge of the crime scene. If not, we may only see it in sentencing phase.

Then how come she had no reaction to Caylee possibly being found at Jay Blanchard Park???

KC knew it was not her baby they found at JBP. However she knew it was Caylee they found in the place KC dumped her and that is why she reacted, she knew she was caught.

This is probably a silly question, but with all the hippa laws and the fact that KC was in the nurses office, could the D claim that that tape cannot be seen? Was she brought there for medical treatment?:confused:

Shhh (they read here).

Investigaters arranged the video taping. My bet is we will see it in court.

She's in jail. Everything is videotaped. So yes, they do have her reaction to the LP stunt on tape as well. IMO, the two of those played one after the other are devastating evidence of guilt - much more so than the diary page.

Originally Posted by biggirl View Post
This is probably a silly question, but with all the hippa laws and the fact that KC was in the nurses office, could the D claim that that tape cannot be seen? Was she brought there for medical treatment?

Shhh (they read here).

depends, she could have just been in the waiting room..no right to privacy there i would think.

She's in jail. Everything is videotaped. So yes, they do have her reaction to the LP stunt on tape as well. IMO, the two of those played one after the other are devastating evidence of guilt - much more so than the diary page.

I agree! Seeing the two played back to back...the defense could talk until they are blue in the face, but once the jury sees this? Caylee will get her justice.

Exactly!
I remember several occasions when posters (myself included!) freaked out and thought different unrelated discoveries might be Caylee.

Casey's reaction to ONLY this discovery speaks for itself, IMO.

I think that's where the glitch may be for bringing it up at trial. Now, if they had video of her non-reaction to other findings (Blanchard Park),and they could compare it to her reaction with the Suburban finding,maybe they would have something.But I don't think they do. I don't think it will be brought in at trial because attorneys will just argue,it was a natural reaction to a mother finding out about a possible finding of her dead daughter.

Makes me wonder if she had any reactions to the fake live Caylee sightings that were reported in the media.

KC knew it was not her baby they found at JBP. However she knew it was Caylee they found in the place KC dumped her and that is why she reacted, she knew she was caught.
That's exactly the point I was trying to make... sorry for being obtuse, I had another poster to convince.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member