Casey's Reaction to Found Remains was Video Taped

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, never posted befroe, just been reading a lot but really wanted somone's opinion on this. Not real sure how to say it. After hearing about KC's reaction to remains found, I went back to read KC's Universal interview again and it just jumped out to me that she said that it is the God's honest truth that she dropped her daughter off at the steps of that apt. and that was the last time she saw her. I wonder if she dropped a bag off at the steps of that apt with Caylee's remains and had someone "get rid of it for her". That way, she really would not know where her daughter was....maybe she knew she was close by....maybe person getting rid of the bag didn't know it was Caylee inside...maybe thought it was stinky trash, dead squirel... Love to hear your thoughts on this. Thanks

Can't Wait to see this Video

Investigators arranged to videotape Casey Anthony's reaction in jail when she learned that a child's remains were found near her family's home, a source told WESH 2 News exclusively on Thursday.
Anthony doubled over twice and appeared to hyperventilate, according to the source who has seen the tape.

Investigators said the tape shows Anthony's consciousness of guilt, because it was days before the remains were identified as her daughter Caylee.

Hi, never posted befroe, just been reading a lot but really wanted somone's opinion on this. Not real sure how to say it. After hearing about KC's reaction to remains found, I went back to read KC's Universal interview again and it just jumped out to me that she said that it is the God's honest truth that she dropped her daughter off at the steps of that apt. and that was the last time she saw her. I wonder if she dropped a bag off at the steps of that apt with Caylee's remains and had someone "get rid of it for her". That way, she really would not know where her daughter was....maybe she knew she was close by....maybe person getting rid of the bag didn't know it was Caylee inside...maybe thought it was stinky trash, dead squirel... Love to hear your thoughts on this. Thanks

A plausible theory. But who would throw a reeking thirty-five pound laundry bag off of Suburban Drive ?

I agree that her reaction is significant, BUT the defense will spin it, you know they will, simply because the news reports made it sound so positive. When the find at JB Park was put on the news, they did not make it sound very likely that it was anything... just the possibility that it was a few small bones. But when the remains were found, they said it was the skeleton of a small child, believed to be Caylee. That sounded a lot more definitive. I can remember MY reaction to both news reports. I was not very hopeful with the find at the park.... but when the news came out about the skeleton, I KNEW it was Caylee... I had a sick feeling and there was no doubt. I am just saying that the defense will put that spin on it at trial, and there are some who might believe that her reaction was natural for a grieving mother. WE know better... but there could always be one juror who doesn't.

We will be watching pure evil, and I can't wait to see this. I wonder if they taped her reaction to the search at Blanchard Park, that would be a great comparison.

I just realized last night that they probably have a video of her watching the funeral with JB too.

:O

This is destined to be a documentary, trying to understand the mind of a manipulative, thieving, lying, murderder, with a complex family life, and traits of living in a fantasy world--living a double life, fooling many.

It really depends on what her reaction was like. If she just slumped over and cried - then it could be taken as a mother expecting the worse. If she began to pace and then hunched over to grab her stomach in a panic with NO TEARS and just nerves, then it could be seen as guilt.

If she said anything like - " they found her" - then she is toast.

I just realized last night that they probably have a video of her watching the funeral with JB too.

:O

This is destined to be a documentary, trying to understand the mind of a manipulative, thieving, lying, murderder, with a complex family life, and traits of living in a fantasy world--living a double life, fooling many.

i wouldn't think they could record anything when she's with her lawyer, dunno though.

Why would you think there was any truth whatsoever to anything she said?

I suspect that the JBP incident was recorded also since it was probably in the recreation 'room' at the jail. Surely they videotape around the clock in case of any altercations between inmates, so they have the evidence before their own eyes as to what happened.
Even if Casey wasn't allowed in there with other inmates, the video would still be running.

Also, there appears to be witnesses of how she reacted to the 'finds', by just nonchalantly asking to return to her cell and before waiting to find out if the bones were in fact human or possibly Caylee's.

Wonder if she ever asked a guard how that or any other search went? She certainly never asked her parent's or brother during any of the jail visits! (or phone calls, that we know of)

If they brought her in early on before all the police/FBI vehicles were on scene and before the media showed up, she would've just saw the report of a skull being found. Just as her visitation's were monitored by LE, surely guards at the jail were advised to watch her reactions to any and all news reports.

This would assist LE in where NOT to need to continue searching, imo. They knew only Casey Anthony had the answer to Caylee's whereabouts. This could be why some searches were called off much to the dismay of the public!

IMO, there will be witnesses to go along with any videos shown at trial!
Also valuable, did she ever ONCE ask her parent's or brother how the searches were going OR if they'd had any news for her regarding Caylee? Even when CA was bawling her eyes out the best from her daughter was 'why's she crying already?' to her father.
This to me is also an important reaction in that it shows she knew Caylee was dead, where she was and that her family did not, at least not at the time of that last visit in August. (if they ever knew at all)

All the tapes will come in, imo since more than likely there are signs everywhere in the jail letting the inmates know they are being watched and everything you say and do.......
And I'm betting this was recorded in the waiting area since I don't think they'd need a tv inside of a treatment room!

Welcome to WS, but not likely, Casey never would have carried her that far, too much a chance of somebody discovering the bag, and Casey wouldn't have reacted so strongly when told where they found the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe