Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It is outrageous and cruel that they were standing by to record her emotions,"

No, what is outrageous and cruel is what Ms. Inmate did to her baby.

So, in other words, the reason she said, "Oh God, this can't be happening NOW"- is that she thought since 6 months had passed, she was homefree? Is that how you take it?
That is EXACTLY my take on her reaction. That after 6 months and no body found, she felt she was homefree!
From what I remember hearing just prior to the finding of the remains, there were rumors of plea deals, thus Casey actually serving less time in prison.
With the discovery of Caylee's remains, though, there could no longer be reasonable doubts about Caylee's whereabouts... no more leading her parents to believe Caylee was happily living out of state with a loving nanny who liked to take the kidnapped child to play-areas in shopping malls, etc.
The discovery of Caylee's remains, and ALL THE EVIDENCE THAT SHE KNEW WOULD COME ALONG WITH THE DISCOVERY OF THE REMAINS, kinda blew all that right out of the water!

Every time JB opens his mouth to speak my respect for him further diminishes. I think KC's defense team and family behavior has hurt her far more than the media or LE ever could have.

"It is outrageous and cruel that they were standing by to record her emotions,"

No, what is outrageous and cruel is what Ms. Inmate did to her baby.
Yes, Ms. Inmate (lol!) has demonstrated some of the most outrageous and cruel actions and behaviors I have ever heard of.

Absolutely.

I guess I am a simpleton, but it seems to me if you don't want your reaction to the finding of remains to be filmed, you might not dump your child in the woods.

Yes, Ms. Inmate (lol!) has demonstrated some of the most outrageous and cruel actions and behaviors I have ever heard of.

Absolutely.

Thank you, right? Not just towards Caylee, but to everyone around her. So boo effing hoo that her "breakdown" of sorts was videotaped. Everything in jail is recorded and they know that. THAT is why JB was pissed that she was told of the discovery before he could get to the jail. That's why.

I don't see what is cruel about LE analyzing KC's reaction to the discovery of a body that she might know something about. I think what is more cruel and outrageous is that KC exploits her child by selling pictures of her baby to the media so she can write a check to JB and the rest of her defense team.

My thought is they taped her reaction BUT, she reacted before Caylee was identified. They just said they found remains NOT whose remains. Why would she react unless she knew whose body it was(?)

My thought is they taped her reaction BUT, she reacted before Caylee was identified. They just said they found remains NOT whose remains. Why would she react unless she knew whose body it was(?)
She was reacting with concern for herself. Don't imagine any thought for Caylee.

She seems to have got over it very quickly.

Next thing we hear she is buying choc bars as usual. She looked happy enough by the time we next ssaw her in Court?

MY I would love to see that tape as well.

I am guessing JB would try to pooh-pooh it by saying 'Oh she reacted that way because of the close proximity to her home, the media suppositions that it was, in fact, Caylee,' etc.?

agreed. she probably thought it was high time she show some emotions, so she faked some. she just picked the wrong time.

Why is it that the defense is so quick to spin things in the media (recall they objected to the gag order?) and to stretch the rules any way they can, yet they are the first to scream "foul!" when LE is effective at doing their job?
Oh its just JB throwin a A$$ Fit, again, what a buncha sore losers, the whole lot of them!!!!!

Call me stupid...but aren't there cameras every where in jail?

She was reacting with concern for herself. Don't imagine any thought for Caylee.

Next thing we hear she is buying choc bars as usual. She looked happy enough by the time we next ssaw her in Court?
I Agree! And love the hat you Belgian Cowboy you

Yes, so Ive heard, Casey knew her butt was in big trouble when Caylees remains were found, glad they got it on tape, I cannot wait to see it if and when they decide to release it

ITA, no concern whatsoever for that precious baby, choccy bars, pork rinds, beef sticks cheezy poofs, yes, she was looking well fed and happy at the hearing, of course her happiness started the day she murdered Caylee per the BB Video, all up in TonEs arms no less!!!!!!!!

Stupid :crazy:

In our local jail there is cameras EVERYWHERE. I just couldn't imagine a jail that had only some placed at certain intervals...but I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy