Casey's seizure? NEW INFORMATION 2011.09.08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
"They Believe" and "That may have incapacitated"... so Cindy and George still don't know the truth?
For those in the know, Is a gran mal seizure regarded as a Mental health condition?
I'll give you a one word answer to the question I bolded: NO

ETA: I guess I should have read a little further down before answering as I see you found puppyraiser's answer which was MUCH better than mine. I am just so disgusted with the entire Anthony clan... :banghead:

Casey: "Im SUCH a good LIAR!"

Casey: "Or maybe I'm just a spiteful b!tch."

Casey: "OK, I lied. I don't work here."

bbm
"They Believe" and "That may have incapacitated"... so Cindy and George still don't know the truth?
For those in the know, Is a gran mal seizure regarded as a Mental health condition?

No it is not regarded as a Mental Health condition............ Epilepsy is a MEDICAL condition.

Never been diagnosed with seizure disorder. Never had an MRI that we know of. JG didn't mention urinary incontinence...was she hospitalized after that? Tests would have been done to rule out tumor, aneurysm, etc. She would have lost her DL. She would be on medication. This is an insult to people with real seizure disorders. IMO

the previews do show phil saying something like "do you know how many people want to shake you..."

well, phil can include me in that number :floorlaugh:

what i find funny is that posts question the CA/GA hate and this is exactly where it comes from... i'll never understand why they don't just shut their mouths and continue on with some sort of quiet life... the only thing i can come up with is 1) they want to get back into FCA's life (although im sure the fact that her parents are in the "spotlight" and she isn't upsets her, lol), or 2) they believe they are celebrities and the public is demanding that they speak, or 3) they want to throw as many lies out there until something sticks and the public says "oh, now we get it."

I hope Dr. Phil sends them to counseling (although i don't believe it would help).

I know that, but it seems like they have all bounced over to the drowning theory, including the parents. Picking a little here, there, and everywhere to make excuses to cover up the murder of Caylee. No matter how they try to spin it, it will never add up to an accidental drowning, never!

Wait, why would they need a foundation for Grandparents rights if FCA had a seizure, and it was an accident? :maddening: They can't have it both ways! They think they can because it's worked so far. :banghead:

Isn't that exactly what George said Casey does? Take a bit of this and that to come up with a real whopper? And I was just wondering, all the bluster and blow from Cindy about taking Caylee away from Casey, wouldn't "My daughter is having seizures" give her a bigger voice for taking Caylee?
What is really sad, IMO is this: Cindy and George know this is another lie. They don't believe this for one second. However, they hope the viewing public will believe they believe it. They are masters at manipulating people and flipping interviews on their heads. They have honed their craft for three plus years. From Cindy's bleating about falling over on GVS, to George's puppet show outside the jail, these two are simply liars. Every one of them are liars.

well, phil can include me in that number :floorlaugh:

what i find funny is that posts question the CA/GA hate and this is exactly where it comes from... i'll never understand why they don't just shut their mouths and continue on with some sort of quiet life... the only thing i can come up with is 1) they want to get back into FCA's life (although im sure the fact that her parents are in the "spotlight" and she isn't upsets her, lol), or 2) they believe they are celebrities and the public is demanding that they speak, or 3) they want to throw as many lies out there until something sticks and the public says "oh, now we get it."

I hope Dr. Phil sends them to counseling (although i don't believe it would help).
I'll pick number 4: "All of the above."...

:banghead:

never been diagnosed with seizure disorder. Never had an mri that we know of. Jg didn't mention urinary incontinence...was she hospitalized after that? Tests would have been done to rule out tumor, aneurysm, etc. She would have lost her dl. She would be on medication. this is an insult to people with real seizure disorders. imo

... This...

Yeah, OK.

I have tried many times over to consider how Caylee could have died accidentally and I come up with nothing. Even if Casey had seizures, and had one that fateful day and Caylee suffered some sort of accident while Casey was *out of it momentarily* it does not explain the duct tape, the body being in the car trunk until it began to decompose, then being bagged and tossed in a swamp.

Unless Casey's alleged medical condition involves multiple personality or something causing a mental blackout while she is still able to function physically, I cannot see Caylee's death as anything but intentional homicide. There's no way Casey could have done all those things with the body during a seizure. Seizures do not last that long and a person is not usually physically capable during a seizure.

BBM above...Your post triggered a thought. The seizure may not last long but Psychosis, Mania or Insanity can set in after the fact many hours later.

Cindy's "seizure" claim may be leading up to something called... Postictal Psychosis. Here is a link...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2265810/

"Postical psychosis often complicates chronic epilepsy, especially in patients with seizure clusters that include tonic–clonic seizures, bilateral cerebral dysfunction (e.g., bilateral epileptiform activity or history of encephalitis), and a family history of psychiatric illness. Psychosis includes delusions, auditory and visual hallucinations, mood changes, and aggressive behavior. It typically emerges after a lucid interval of hours or days after the last seizure. This treatable disorder is associated with serious morbidity and mortality."

Cindy also could be alluding to Epiliptic Mania or Epiliptic Insanity. Maybe Dr. Phil can get a hold of Casey and run some tests to confirm cindy's suspicions???? Hmmm....

Nice try, Cindy! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Excellent!!!!:woohoo:
I know I have heard and read others saying Cindy is/has been/ in denial. I have not seen any signs of denial from her or George. Defiance, yes. Denial, no.
I think THs were so stymied as to the family's bizarre behavior, they described it as denial. They just couldn't imagine any other explanation. What i saw was a family covering up a murder. Everything they did and said fit into that wormhole perfectly.

:cow: :cow: :cow:

I agree ... I do NOT see any signs of "denial".

It is "my opinion" what some refer to as "DENIALS" by Cindy, for over 3 years now, is AN ACT -- A PERFORMANCE by Cindy. Just like her daughter, both Cindy and Casey "love to perform" ... and it is "my opinion" that they like to "out-perform" each other.

Cindy KNOWS what she is doing, and her is BIGGEST CONCERN is APPEARANCES.

Cindy will NEVER ADMIT PUBLICLY that she "produced" a "murdereress" ... and Cindy will NEVER ADMIT PUBLICLY anything NEGATIVE about her "daughter" ...

Cindy will do whatever it takes and SHIFT THE BLAME TO ANYONE BUT HER DAUGHTER -- no matter how "ridiculous" it looks and sounds, Cindy does not care ... she "revels" in it -- just like her daughter !

They love the "drama" and both Cindy and Casey love the "competition" ...

:cow: :cow: :cow:

This is simply another attempt at spin washing daughter KC in hopes that she and the entire family can come out of this sparkly clean. Here are a few paraphrased reminders of previous attempts at spin washing by CIndy:

It is Pizza...I tell you. Pizza stinks after that much time in the Florida heat.
Jessie G could be Zanny the Nanny, no...wait it could be Amy H. It is possible.
KC could be Mother of the Year.
Somebody put another dead body in the car after it was towed from Amscott! It was not Caylee.
I still believe that Caylee is alive.
I searched the computer for clorophyl and suddenly a pop up about neck breaking showed up and so I clicked on it out of curiosity.
I spoke with KC everyday.
KC never stole from me.
KC is not pregnant.
KC has a female problem.
KC has seizures.
KC is innocent.

Sorry Cindy but this spin cycle has still come out spotty, dirty and some of the stains are very disgusting and will never come out. Just remember that too much spin can cause holes and damge beyond repair.

You know I have no respect for any of the members of the Anthony family. If one of them would just step up to the plate and tell the truth about what really happened then I would be willing to listen to how their daughter murdered their grandchild. The next thing we will be hearing from the Anthony camp is that Casey was forced by aliens to hurt Caylee or that a ghost did it. We will just continue to hear more lies from these people. They have cried wolf too many times already. How stupid do they think people are? I just think they want sympathy for theirselves and for their trash daughter.

She would have been better off saying that C___y took an Ambien sleeping pill, and "whatever happened", took place while she was under the influeance of the sleeping pill.

Many people have found out after taking this sleeping pill, that they would get up and eat, cook, drive, etc.

Then, they could turn around and sue the maker of it.

{Let's see if they snatch and grab at this one - it's better IMO than the seizure. They really need to think these things out better than they do}

She would have been better off saying that C___y took an Ambien sleeping pill, and "whatever happened", took place while she was under the influeance of the sleeping pill.

Many people have found out after taking this sleeping pill, that they would get up and eat, cook, drive, etc.

Then, they could turn around and sue the maker of it.

{Let's see if they snatch and grab at this one - it's better IMO than the seizure. They really need to think these things out better than they do}

No ****! Come on, if you are gonna tell lies at least make them somewhat believable! FFS, this family insults our intelligence!

This is simply another attempt at spin washing daughter KC in hopes that she and the entire family can come out of this sparkly clean. Here are a few paraphrased reminders of previous attempts at spin washing by CIndy:

It is Pizza...I tell you. Pizza stinks after that much time in the Florida heat.
Somebody put another dead body in the car after it was towed from Amscott! It was not Caylee.
I searched the computer for clorophyl and suddenly a pop up about neck breaking showed up and so I clicked on it out of curiosity.
KC never stole from me.
KC is not pregnant.
KC has a female problem.
KC has seizures.
KC is innocent.

Sorry Cindy but this spin cycle has still come out spotty, dirty and some of the stains are very disgusting and will never come out. Just remember that too much spin can cause holes and damge beyond repair.

add to the computer search...searched for bamboo and ended up with "how to make chloroform".

OMG! Just saw the latest - seizures make you lie??!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Cindy just cannot stop herself and just admit it - she raised a bad person. Cindy becomes more ridiculous by the moment. She is so pathetic. Sooooo pathetic.

KC never stole from me.
KC is not pregnant.
KC has a female problem.
KC has seizures.
KC is innocent.

BBM: That was one that had my jaw dropping. I could not believe anyone could say such a thing, even a person in true denial couldn't come up with such a statement, IMO. It seems obvious Cindy knows her statements are lies, and I believe Casey knows as well.

I will believe Casey has a medical condition that would make her not responsible for her own actions when I see absolute proof of it. Not something GA or CA say. Not something Casey herself says. Not something one or more friends tells of (even if they mean well). And certainly not something any of her defense team says.

But I will add that if Casey does have a mental disorder that could cause her to be violent and lacking control, she should be in a psych ward somewhere until such time as she is no longer a danger to anyone.

KC never stole from me.
KC is not pregnant.
KC has a female problem.
KC has seizures.
KC is innocent.

:woohoo:
BBM
It can also cause leaks in the water hose.

You know I have no respect for any of the members of the Anthony family. If one of them would just step up to the plate and tell the truth about what really happened then I would be willing to listen to how their daughter murdered their grandchild. The next thing we will be hearing from the Anthony camp is that Casey was forced by aliens to hurt Caylee or that a ghost did it. We will just continue to hear more lies from these people. They have cried wolf too many times already. How stupid do they think people are? I just think they want sympathy for theirselves and for their trash daughter.

Actually, what they want is the all mighty dollar$$$$$ that they are hopefull will be flowing into their new and improved Fraud-ation.

It's always been about $$ with this family.

Everybody owes the elder mommy.
G____e ripped her off, gonna get "mine" in the end.
The daughter ripped her off, gonna get "mine" in the end.
Little Caylee cost her cause her mother wouldn't work, so, gonna get "mine" in the end.

When will this woman realize that money is not the answer and is not going to fix or cure or make things better??

I bet the Pinellas 12 really feel bad...

They could have used Cindy Anthony's discovery of "falsehood causing seizures" to acquit her of the lying charges too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member