Casey's Tiffany Ring & Bracelet...Where are They?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the pictures popping up here, it looks like she wore them all the time. If she did, then she didn't steal them. The owners would have noticed her wearing them.

If she used stolen money to buy them, different story. Like using Cindy's credit cards to buy them... Unless Cindy looked at the receipt, she wouldn't know what KC bought with Cindy's money.

I still say, I think she wore them almost daily from the first day she got them.
I think she was proud of them and wore them as a staple of her wardrobe.
To have them right before Caylee went missing and then not have them right after she went missing is very, very odd to me.

Also odd that Cindy asked about the jewelry. We might not have noticed she wasn't wearing them anymore, but Cindy specifically asked about that jewelry. So, yeah, now we're asking our own questions - where is that ring and bracelet?

If she had a boyfriend she was gonna move in with why had her parents not met him? I still cannot even fathom why they never met the nanny either. I know my oldest daughers "boyfriends/men friends" and she is grown and been on her own a long time, but I have met them all at least once and she does not live with me. Now that my youngest daughter is divorced I have met her men friends or at least seen pics of them together with the kids.

For CA/GA not to have met so many of these people just puzzles me especailly with KC still living at home. This whole family is just plain weird to me and not normal.

Because her parents did not want to confront KC's sexuality and the fact that she did have boyfriends. Although I think they had a pretty good idea that she had a healthy sexual appetite-and they took an approach of avoidance and blame (as usual): CA avoided the fact that KC even had boyfriends-she tells LE that KC did not really even like TL, CA didn't know about RM, thought they were friends.
CA told her brother Rick that KC was not even sexually active-But during/post high school friends say she had a lot of different boyfriends, went through guys like candy (I believe Brit S. or Kio talked about this).

George, on the other hand, is the blamer-Every guy that LE brings up in the interviews, GA hates, with the exception of Ryan, prolly cause GA does not think KC had sex with Ryan (I don't know if she did, either)...Though he does not know Tony, he hates him-he tells LE he'd never met Tony and doesn't want to meet him. As if TL did anything wrong, he was the one that had to tell KC that a pot filled room is not appropriate for Caylee to sleep in.
GA didn't like JG from the moment he met him (IIRC, he met JG after KC got pregnant). So to GA, all these guys are to blame for taking pure KC's innocence.

They gave up on meeting boyfriends, cause they would come and go, and cycle above would repeat. CA may have figured JH was another one that would stay platonic, and she would meet him if it actually was serious at some point.

I just watched that first jailhouse video again (July 25, 2008) and it struck me odd the way Cindy asked about the Tiffany heart ring. "Where's your Tiffany heart ring?" "Who gave you that ring again?" When KC said, "Jeff", Cindy very oddly says, "we can't find Jeff." Actually, Cindy started off with lots of questions, very seriously scrutinizing KC's every move, every word, and her reactions. She seemed mighty suspicious of KC to me, looking hard at KC while asking about the ring and Jeff, and it sounded like she was trying to trip her up on several things, including the picture of the apartment with the drum set. She knew KC was lying from the get-go.

KC cuts Cindy off many times by saying, "Lee and I already got into this", "I gave Lee everything already"....... Cindy was very suspicious on this video, the most I've ever seen her. This was about 9 or days after the arrest. KC answered Cindy about the ring and not being able to find Jeff with "Lee has information on stuff like that..." Are they talking about the Jeff with the non-existent child whom nanny babysat, or the real Jeff who lives in Jacksonville? Or was there another? The ring seemed mighty important.

In this video, they speak of the letters being passed via Jose, and Cindy reminds KC he not can't hand anything to her. :waitasec: KC admits to George she hadn't left Orlando in months, so Cindy's statement to LE about Zanny, the car accident, the hospital in Tampa, etc., was after this video and Cindy went on and on about knowing full well NONE of it happened!

I searched for this thread because I wanted to read the sleuthing done on this ring thing. Cindy was just so mysterious in her questions.

It's so much fun watching KC claw at her eyes for over 45 minutes! Yikes.

Thanks for all the great info in this somewhat old thread.

Part 1
http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html

Part 2 (CA asks about the ring at 1:46)
http://www.wftv.com/video/18205807/index.html

no way she could have pawned that here in florida, they really only take diamonds and real gold..and not for very much..30 bucks tops if that was gold. doesn't look like any tiffany jewelry ive ever seen! looks kinda like hmm...target jewelry.

After reading the entire thread and examining the pictures, I don't think the jewelry appeared to be anything special, just plain old stuff.

I think Cindy realized KC didn't have the ring on when she was picked up at Tony's place after looking through KC's pictures. KC had the jewelry up until Caylee "disappeared" and now it's gone. Where can it be? Cindy pondered. KC wasn't wearing the ring and bracelet when arrested and before that she wore them all the time.

I tend to think her reason for asking was two-fold, where is the ring, and who gave it to her because she found out KC's latest version of JeffH and his son weren't real, just like the nanny.

I'm assuming the puzzle of the jewelry is still a mystery?

You know, watching this video, I really don't think George and Cindy knew what KC had done at this stage. They are suspicious, and questioning, but they just don't appear to be involved in any coverup here - they're just looking for ways to believe KC and verify her story. I feel sorry for them here. Sorry OT!

Could Cindy have asked about the jewelery because LE actually showed her a pawn slip?

Casey had money when she was arrested. How long after the last check of AH was cashed was she arrested?

If she were out of money from the check cashing spree perhaps she did pawn the jewelry for running money (or just plain party money)and then just could not bear to leave Tony.

They did go over the remains area with a metal detector right?

Looking at the pictures, both the ring and the bracelet look very loose on her. Maybe they didn't belong to her (stolen) or (purchased with stolen credit card) or she lost one part at the crime scene. Another thing, notice its a heart?

That would be another nail in Inmate Anthony's coffin if that ring was in those bags with Caylee's remains...:woohoo:

Wishful thinking. I just want something of substance to place her at the crime scene that cannot be disputed. For me that would have a two fold reason. Inmate Anthony would be done in for good (she'd have that date with the executioner) and the A family would have to eat their words along with Baez..:innocent:

Funny, nothing more has been stated about her ring or bracelet. Maybe just a fluke thrown in by good ol' momma...also, they knew they were being recorded and could have just played it for the "cameras" to throw another wrench in the mix, as they've done since the time Inmate Anthony told them she needed to be viewed as a victim too. :furious:

thinking about her questions to casey in this video, i wonder if cindy herself didnt know the answer to the where the jewelry was. maybe cindy found it in a place she hadnt expected and asked casey her version of where it was. idk i always wondered why the parents ran into the backyard looking before the cops did. i always felt that at a previous time they saw something off in the yard but could never explain it, until caylee went missing. maybe it was the ring, bracelet or both.

I agree that Cindy knew the answer to her question before she asked it. I think it's also possible Cindy had recently discovered how Casey acquired the jewelry. IIRC, Cindy asked her where it was and who gave it to her. Casey said she got it from Jeff. Perhaps Cindy found a receipt or learned that Casey had stolen it from someone.

Does anyone remember if there were any indications to finding "medal" or "chain" or "circular item" , oddly listed items in discovery at the remains site?

Where did the idea of a tiffany bracelet come from? CA only asked about a ring. Can someone point me to a credible link that discusses a bracelet? I'm confused....

I just watched that first jailhouse video again (July 25, 2008) and it struck me odd the way Cindy asked about the Tiffany heart ring. "Where's your Tiffany heart ring?" "Who gave you that ring again?" When KC said, "Jeff", Cindy very oddly says, "we can't find Jeff." Actually, Cindy started off with lots of questions, very seriously scrutinizing KC's every move, every word, and her reactions. She seemed mighty suspicious of KC to me, looking hard at KC while asking about the ring and Jeff, and it sounded like she was trying to trip her up on several things, including the picture of the apartment with the drum set. She knew KC was lying from the get-go.

KC cuts Cindy off many times by saying, "Lee and I already got into this", "I gave Lee everything already"....... Cindy was very suspicious on this video, the most I've ever seen her. This was about 9 or days after the arrest. KC answered Cindy about the ring and not being able to find Jeff with "Lee has information on stuff like that..." Are they talking about the Jeff with the non-existent child whom nanny babysat, or the real Jeff who lives in Jacksonville? Or was there another? The ring seemed mighty important.

In this video, they speak of the letters being passed via Jose, and Cindy reminds KC he not can't hand anything to her. :waitasec: KC admits to George she hadn't left Orlando in months, so Cindy's statement to LE about Zanny, the car accident, the hospital in Tampa, etc., was after this video and Cindy went on and on about knowing full well NONE of it happened!

I searched for this thread because I wanted to read the sleuthing done on this ring thing. Cindy was just so mysterious in her questions.

It's so much fun watching KC claw at her eyes for over 45 minutes! Yikes.

Thanks for all the great info in this somewhat old thread.

Part 1
http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html

Part 2 (CA asks about the ring at 1:46)
http://www.wftv.com/video/18205807/index.html

Yeah, this is my favorite video, says so much! It's like she's just gotta let Casey know she knows all her lies. The picture of Caylee, not Zannis (however ya spell it) house, there is no jeff etc. She's throwing her lies in her face, IMO. Boy the way she keeps telling her to "look up, look at me, sweetheart, I need to see your eyes". freaky

ETA- oops I guess this isn't the one where she tells her to look at her but that one is freaky too.

I agree that Cindy knew the answer to her question before she asked it. I think it's also possible Cindy had recently discovered how Casey acquired the jewelry. IIRC, Cindy asked her where it was and who gave it to her. Casey said she got it from Jeff. Perhaps Cindy found a receipt or learned that Casey had stolen it from someone.
ITA. Why is this jewelry item so important when her precious granddaughter is missing and her daughter is in jail? Because someone noticed that it was missing and asked CA about it since her daughter (thief and murderer) was already in jail.

Where did the idea of a tiffany bracelet come from? CA only asked about a ring. Can someone point me to a credible link that discusses a bracelet? I'm confused....

If you look on the picture of Caylee at RM's with her Big Trouble shirt you can see the bracelet on KC's wrist and the ring on her finger.

If you look on the picture of Caylee at RM's with her Big Trouble shirt you can see the bracelet on KC's wrist and the ring on her finger.

So, the bracelet is assumed to be part of a Tiffany Set then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79