Casey's Tiffany Ring & Bracelet...Where are They?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did any of you parents give your kids a memorable gift when they "achieved their majority"? That is officially turned the age when they could vote, legally drink, etc.? It used to be age 21, but now it is 19, at least here in Canada.

And both of my girls received a special gift for that birthday. Expensive earrings, a watch, a ring, etc.

Was this something Cindy and George gave her? I guess I should know this and apologize if it has been already talked about.

Having a toddler visit for a few hours is one thing, having her live there knowing they were college kids who party a lot, even that they smoke inside the apartment, cigarettes and let's not forget weed..of course are two wholly different things!

When mom and pop did not camp out on Tony's door and talk to him until he told them exactly what was going on with Casey on a daily basis ( Tony and Nate said they were never, not once even phoned by them, or..hold on to your seat their would be investigator Dom ) that indicated to me they already knew the baby was dead. No way in the world would any one not have a list of things to do in getting answers with the place your daughter was living at, and with whom, being number one through 99.
They never went up to Fusion to talk to the manager or shot girls. They already knew, imo.

Well, first of all, I don't think there's any verification of Tony or the roommates ever actually having told Casey Caylee shouldn't stay there, we also don't know for a fact what times or how often she was there. And I don't think the time of day makes much difference anyway. Tony thinks that makes a difference, he always reiterated that Caylee was never there overnight, but to me it doesn't make any difference. Now after the fact, Clint or Nate's girlfriend I think it was, Maria, said she had had questions about Caylee being left to be watched by others in the apartment while Tony and Casey were in Tony's room, especially due to the balcony. And after the fact, Nate I think it was, said that they had a 24/7 schedule so not very suitable for a toddler.

Regarding the family asking questions--absolutely, wouldn't you have been asking them loads of questions? I agree. Now Lee did talk to the Sutton Place guys (TL et al) on the first evening and Lee also requested to meet with Tony again later to compare notes, share information, hear any information Tony could share, etc. Tony finally met with him (only because the police said yeah, go ahead, we want to put a wire on you) -- Tony finally met with Lee and sat there like a lump showing absolutely no interest whatsoever and providing virtually no information except to complain about Casey running out of gas and mentioning their drug dealer had had money stolen, and Casey suddenly started talking about having money to buy a new car. But other than that, he sat there looking totally bored, no interest whatsoever. Then after Lee left he actually made a crack to the police about Lee talking too much. I couldn't believe it. I always thought, if I were Lee, my blood would have run cold seeing Tony's complete lack of interest and concern. You could tell Lee went into the meeting expecting Tony to be just as concerned as everyone else, wanting to compare notes and put their heads together.

Regarding the family not continuing to press them and ask questions, well to be fair, LE were asking them to let the Sheriff's Dept handle the investigation, and do we know if those guys were even maintaining contact at all or if they hadn't all changed their phone numbers by then? But at least Lee did try (I think he was kind of designated as the one in the family trying to put together the timeline, right?)

logicalgirl~
that's what I was thinking. 16, 18, her 1st mother's day, 21...
CA knew what she was asking and had a response ready that IMO KC understood.
wish I knew.

maybe they gave it to her when Caylee was born?

logicalgirl~
that's what I was thinking. 16, 18, her 1st mother's day, 21...
CA knew what she was asking and had a response ready that IMO KC understood.
wish I knew.

maybe they gave it to her when Caylee was born?

Yes, it seems that way to me also. Whatever the answer is, Cindy knows about this ring - I'd have to guess either C&G gave it to her or she used one of Cindy's cards to buy it. It's a piece that is "different" as far as Cindy is concerned since she especially asks about that one piece.

Yes, it seems that way to me also. Whatever the answer is, Cindy knows about this ring - I'd have to guess either C&G gave it to her or she used one of Cindy's cards to buy it. It's a piece that is "different" as far as Cindy is concerned since she especially asks about that one piece.

Well she did ask this the 1st time KC was arrested right?
IMO the "tiffany ring" = Caylee
I believe the two were realated as far as why it was given to KC...

was she telling her we can't find the body? :banghead:

Did KC have the talk with Lee about places we hung out, talk to mom she knows, bottom left etc.. before or after this conversation with CA?

Did any of you parents give your kids a memorable gift when they "achieved their majority"? That is officially turned the age when they could vote, legally drink, etc.? It used to be age 21, but now it is 19, at least here in Canada.

And both of my girls received a special gift for that birthday. Expensive earrings, a watch, a ring, etc.

Was this something Cindy and George gave her? I guess I should know this and apologize if it has been already talked about.

Cindy was asking Casey about the Tiffany ring that supposedly "Jeff" had given Casey, so Cindy and George weren't the ones who had given it to her. But I know what you mean, it seems that kind of gift, like 21st birthday, or for that matter, a gift the parents might have given her when she had Caylee. Other than getting a gift from your parents of that value, it seems like only a serious boyfriend would give a gift like that

Well, first of all, I don't think there's any verification of Tony or the roommates ever actually saying Caylee shouldn't stay there, we also don't know for a fact what times or how often she was there. And I don't think the time of day makes much difference anyway. Tony thinks that makes a difference, he always reiterated that Caylee was never there overnight, but to me it doesn't make any difference.

Regarding the family asking questions--absolutely, wouldn't you have been asking them loads of questions? I agree. Now Lee did talk to the Sutton Place guys (TL et al) on the first evening and Lee also requested to meet with Tony again later to compare notes, share information, hear any information Tony could share, etc. Tony finally met with him (only because the police said yeah, go ahead, we want to put a wire on you) -- Tony finally met with Lee and sat there like a lump showing absolutely no interest whatsoever and providing virtually no information except to complain about Casey running out of gas and mentioning their drug dealer had had money stolen, and Casey suddenly started talking about having money to buy a new car. But other than that, he sat there looking totally bored, no interest whatsoever. Then after Lee left he actually made a crack to the police about Lee talking too much. I couldn't believe it. I always thought, if I were Lee, my blood would have run cold seeing Tony's complete lack of interest and concern. You could tell Lee went into the meeting expecting Tony to be just as concerned as everyone else, wanting to compare notes and put their heads together.

Regarding the family not continuing to press them and ask questions, well to be fair, LE were asking them to let the Sheriff's Dept handle the investigation, and do we know if those guys were even maintaining contact at all or if they hadn't all changed their phone numbers by then? But at least Lee did try (I think he was kind of designated as the one in the family trying to put together the timeline, right?)

Respectfully, you are joking, right? This is just a guy going to school who met a girl on the net, thought she was pretty, she threw herself on him and insinuated her way into staying at his apartment based on lie after lie after lie, a girl that was responsible for her daughter's disappearance and likely death, he couldn't care less about Casey at that point ( she never was anything more that a temporary time filler in the first place ). Tony wasn't there to do anything but let Lee talk his little heart out, on tape, to memorialize what Lee had to say, period. Lee had already told Tony that first night that everything sis had ever told him, every single thing was a lie, this is what she does, she steals and she lies, the girl you thought you knew does not exists, sis is not only not going to college she doesn't even have a DEG, everything she has is likely my mothers or things she bought from stealing from my mother, etc. etc. , check your bank accounts boys , that is another thing, she steals checks. Tony had already talked to the deputies at length and having done so came to an understanding that the search and panic to look for Caylee alive was a farce. I think he made that crack about Lee because for the first half our, like any good Anthony would, he told stories about HIM, how he was being chased, how this feels to him, what he has been doing, that HE told Yuri off and set him straight....just classic, classic Anthonyonics. When he finally got around to talking about the case he starts firing up on Jesse and explaining how He is outsmarting Jesse by the old keep your friends close and your enemies closer trick. HE was doing his own investigation, eye ye ye, enough about me, how do you feel about the good job I am doing? I can post it for you to remind you, I am describing a conversation that would have frustrated anyone. It was fortunate Tony didn't say something worse than wow that dude just can't shut up. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHSp6fMsxsc[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB8epk45N0Q[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG5iFHZe2QA[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIS7y1Itcqc[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wx97FTSqdU[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPyw1vf2mR4[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWeeyoV1K_A[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqbqNe6pzgs[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwBZY1u23eI[/ame] Here Lee describes the atrocious smell of the car that was unbearable, and penetrated the entire garage. You just can't make this stuff up!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFUOOa4adyw[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIEOUwDEFUo[/ame] Lee explains that Casey mentioned she could climb into Tony's window and theorized maybe she ripped off a dope dealer for lots and lots of money and "product". Mom and pop did not take the sheriff department suggestions for anything else, so anything they did or did not do was precisely what Cindy wanted to do, period. If it were my grandchild, wild horses couldn't keep me from talking to the man my daughter was living with for 31 days, sooner than having Dom look up dirt on Jesse's father and Roy Kronk, and look into if Zenaida Gonzlez ( real one) has ever been in trouble with social security, right? IMO peoples actions and priorities tell on them. Listening to Lee describe Casey again helps me know for sure, imo, any expensive jewelry she had was very, very likely stolen. I bet if the police checked the local pawn shops Casey has sold many things over the years that likely did not belong to her. Remember how embolden she was when she walked into BOA, knowing she was on video from every angle and cashed a check of Amy's. I think the thrill of the risk of getting caught ( there is a name for that, it escapes me now) turns her on.

I thought I saw it in a picture of the remains site. BUT I saw a lot of things that were not really there so I do not trust my judgement in that arena...

didn't we all!!! don't worry, you're not alone LOL :crosseyed:

p.s. what if you're right?

Cindy was asking Casey about the Tiffany ring that supposedly "Jeff" had given Casey, so Cindy and George weren't the ones who had given it to her. But I know what you mean, it seems that kind of gift, like 21st birthday, or for that matter, a gift the parents might have given her when she had Caylee. Other than getting a gift from your parents of that value, it seems like only a serious boyfriend would give a gift like that

BBM~
I am not so sure. KC had it for awhile IIRC from her pics. I am sure that CA had asked where it came from before. IMO and the "who gave it to you?" "Jeff." "Well, we can't find Jeff"... what was that about?

What if Caylee "gave" it to KC on her first mother's day? Would KC have thrown it out too because she didn't want to be someone's mom anymore?

For all we know CA took as restitution! MOO

didn't we all!!! don't worry, you're not alone LOL :crosseyed:

p.s. what if you're right?

HA! well I have looked for that pic for the last 30 min! I had it saved to my pc and my husband deleted all my Caylee sleuthin pics!:banghead: grrr

Where the ring is is less important to me. IF it is a Tiffany ring, which I would bet my life it is not, the question is who did she steal it from? I have often wondered if she shoplifted from stores too. It is not outside of her moral compass to steal from her own family, so surely it would not be beneath her to steal things in the JC Penny dressing room. Most of those men in her life were just hooking up with her for sex. The only one I can imagine buying her any jewelry is Jesse. I don't think any man bought Cindy Jr. in stripper boots, anything from Tiffanys. She stole it, likely from some girl who truly did have a guy that adored her. There is no other explanation for it not fitting her. When a man buys you jewelery he takes you to the jeweler to have it sized once you have opened it.

BBM

Hey there :D
I just wanted to say that my brother bought my sister-in-law a wedding set and it was the wrong size because he bought it without her being there to try it on.
Now here's the kicker ... they have been married for 9 years and she has yet to get it sized and wears the dang thing on her middle finger. DRIVES ME CRAZY!!! I've said stuff to her about it but she's afraid to take it in and get it sized because she's worried they will switch her diamonds. I know that happens BUT still. ugh!

I'm sorry to be OT but I wanted to agree with one portion of seagulls post. I have yet to see any confirmation as well that Tony said he didn't want Caylee around (sleeping over).
And I feel like I've went over his interviews with a fine tooth comb.
I've asked repeatedly in other threads where this information came from, but never received an answer. *shrug*

Are we assuming they were real? There are all kinds of places that sell knockoff, er "Tiffany inspired" jewelry.

Am I the only one who thinks that CA was only asking her that to try and prove or disprove that she really had a boyfriend name Jeff Hopkins? KC probably stole a ring, made up a story that this Jeff guy gave it to her and CA thinks she's proving KCs story. Kind of like when she asked her where the drumset picture was taken. She had been told it was Zanny's apt. I think CA really believed that and was trying to come up with evidence for the LE. When she asked is this Zannys apt CMA said oh it's set up like Zannys apt and CA said I know whose apt this is is it Zannys apt. KC, thinking CA really knew it was Ricardos, backed off and said it was Ricardos (this is all from memory so I hope I have it right). Anyway, that is what that conversation reminded me of.

I'm sorry to be OT but I wanted to agree with one portion of seagulls post. I have yet to see any confirmation as well that Tony said he didn't want Caylee around (sleeping over).
And I feel like I've went over his interviews with a fine tooth comb.
I've asked repeatedly in other threads where this information came from, but never received an answer. *shrug*

I'll post Nate's interview on another thread. Nate mentions it but TL was asked a direct questions regarding this iirc.

I'll post Nate's interview on another thread. Nate mentions it but TL was asked a direct questions regarding this iirc.

Did he say this when Greta interviewed him? You are probably right. Dunno why I wanted to say Cameron????

I haven't read every post in this thread, so please forgive me if this has already been addressed. I have a Tiffany 'lock' ring, approximately same size as the heart ring shown. It is a sterling ring, and cost $200. I know because I bought it myself. I also know there are many knockoffs around. I do not believe that anyone that Casey knew bought her this ring and bracelet. I would bet they are knockoffs and also that she stole them.

My two cents worth - left at TL's apartment.

I'm shocked that CA didn't call to see if that was the case......:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member