Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand about this case is why they don't have all the searchers out like they did in the Danielle Van Dam case. They didn't know if she was dead or alive either but they had search teams going out for days and days. Thats how they found her. San Diego county is a huge place yet they found her. Her dad was out every day. Way out to the desert and everywhere that Westerfield claimed to be. Anyway, why doesn't that search team come to Orlando? I think it was volunteers that found Danielle. BTW, whatever happened to Matlock or Rocky that used to have a daughter that was her friend? He used to post over here.

I was just going to say this!

If you listen to the phone call she was allowed to make
it says right on there something like " to hear the charged press"
and "to accept charges press" and someone on the receiving side pressed
a button to accept charges.

Also... about putting money "on the books"...
inmates get nothing.. they have to buy soap, paper, pencils etc.
She probably wanted the money on her books for personal stuff
but didn't want to tell her brother that because she thought he may
not put the money on.

I didn't hear the call, I read the transcript so I missed that part. hmmm, interesting. Your last paragraph makes some sense as well.

About Mike Walker,.. I went to Casey's myspace and typed in Mike Walker in her friends search. Six guys came up. NOT ONE of them had Casey in their top friends or any comments in June or July. (didn't look at them all) But there is one from NY. Didn't she say something in one of her myspaces comments that her BF was in NY????

I was just going to say this!

If you listen to the phone call she was allowed to make
it says right on there something like " to hear the charged press"
and "to accept charges press" and someone on the receiving side pressed
a button to accept charges.

Also... about putting money "on the books"...
inmates get nothing.. they have to buy soap, paper, pencils etc.
She probably wanted the money on her books for personal stuff
but didn't want to tell her brother that because she thought he may
not put the money on.

I agree that she probably wants money for personal things like shampoo and junk food. But some jails do allow you to purchase a prepaid phone card using money from your account.

Or at least Casey's father since he was a police detective. Something very odd about all of that....he says it was a different time then and everything's done differently now on his long TV interview.
I think there might be a story up in Ohio.
I think so too. Do they have family or connections in Ohio still?

I think the entire nation was coming down hard on the family and that may have been hampering or steering the investigation away from Casey and on to Cindy.

If my theory is correct, the family is making it 'appear' that they are on Casey's side due to her nasty reaction on the first phone calls,, while all the time working with LE.
I agree I think in the beginning all thought Cindy was in deep. Now I think most feel she is as lost as us. If something bad has happened to Caylee it will hurt them all bad.

That's been my nauseating hunch for a couple of days now. Nothing at all makes logical sense. So many things seem.....scripted. All of the professional missing persons organizations have kept their distance. There is nothing but a huge convoluded jumble of lies which change daily. I wondered aloud a few times whether this is just some hip new 'reality' production. None of the characters are believable. None seem to have actual lives and jobs and histories in the real world. They sure have an audience, tho. Oh, and they all seem to have a live mini-feed web presence.

I just want to say that I had better be wrong about that. I can think of nothing more odious than to capture the attention just to waste the time of good and caring people. I have only been reading WS for a short time, but every single other case I have seen has been so heartbreakingly real. There is something (well, everything) about this case that just feels false and staged to me. As I said, I sincerely hope that I am 100% wrong, and I continue to hope and pray for this little girl we all have grown to love named Caylee.
That is strange. Why has no organizations offered help? Never thought of this.

In fairness most missing persons organization like equesearch have to be asked by the family.
I never knew this either. Nice to know.

http://www.local6.com/news/16993169/detail.html

the part i'm talking about is when she's talking with kristina... she asks for tony's number. says she wants to talk to him, and then says, "i want to actually try and call mike"

Thank you for posting it - I agree who is Mike? :waitasec:

It was in one of Cindy's local news on-cams, I think when she was coming out of court. A reporter asked her about the smell of decomp in the car, and she admitted that her husband was a homicide detective (!) and thought it smelled like decomposition, and she - a nurse - also initially thought it smelled like decomposition, until they later found the leftover pizza.

George and Cindy also tesified to the LE connection in the bond hearing.

NG just said Casey ran $30k in credit card debt on cindys cards
absolut, absolut..... ah... the fountain of knowledge and insight that you are! I am just catching up for the day with 15 pages or so to go (and commenting as i go as I cannot keep up otherwise lol)...

This jailhouse call was ASTOUNDING and rich in corroborative data to date on ws! My God....are the blindness~goggles that come with every family truly THAT BLINDING? Wow.... Hope to catch up to the rest of you in a bit. I have just watched the jailhouse phonecall and all related video including the looooong one with brother (family blindness goggles firmly in place for that one, in my opinion!!!)..

Good job again all wsers.... where else would you rather be on a friday night... thanks for all your hard work and dilligence... And Nancy G better be reading here...there is NO BETTER PLACE TO GET RELIABLE AND INTELLECTUAL INSIGHT IMHOO:blowkiss: (from one ws to another:blowkiss:}

How does Christina know Tony's number? Did Casey just happen to leave her cell phone in their care? Well, wouldn't that have been stupid for LE not to get a warrant to take that (or whatever they have to do to get it). I understand they can get info through the phone service, but if they had this IMMEDIATELY in their possession they could have had a better idea as to how to start the search for Caylee. Also, do we know where they arrested Casey? Was it at the police station after their fruitless day?
Another part of the written transcript that appears to have been edited out of the audiotape:

"Lee said he doesn't have Tony's phone number," Kristina said.

"Yes, he does," Casey Anthony said. "He has Tony's number in his phone. He needs to stop (expletive) lying. He just told me a second ago that he'd give me the number."

"So, if I go and get you Tony's number, are you going to finish talking to me?" Kristina said.

Good catch on 'Mike'. Patrick says, "Mike wanted me to tell you to keep your head up" and something like "We're on your team".

What would that signal - that Mike is planning on keeping his mouth shut about something he knows? That he wants Casey to keep HER mouth shut?

Puzzling.

that's what i was kinda wondering. if it was like a "hey, don't worry, no one knows" kinda "keep your head up" message. idk... @ this point, anything could be anything and still mean nothing. yeah, confusing like like. lol.

About Mike Walker,.. I went to Casey's myspace and typed in Mike Walker in her friends search. Six guys came up. NOT ONE of them had Casey in their top friends or any comments in June or July. (didn't look at them all) But there is one from NY. Didn't she say something in one of her myspaces comments that her BF was in NY????

i searched for mike walker in orlando on a regular myspace search, and found one that was originally FROM new york... but he hadn't been logged into his myspace in like 2 years. sometime in 2006. who knows...

Ouch!

Why on earth would parents give ANY child a credit card with such a limit? Why not get a card with a low limit that you can let your kid use?

I BELIEVE IT WAS STOLEN....PER 911 CALLS.....:eek::confused::eek::confused::eek::confused::eek:!!!!!!!! ?

I agree that she probably wants money for personal things like shampoo and junk food. But some jails do allow you to purchase a prepaid phone card using money from your account.
Pardon my ignorance, and I'm relying on a million movies I've seen, but doesn't everyone get one free phone call? Was this it?

Another part of the written transcript that appears to have been edited out of the audiotape:

"Lee said he doesn't have Tony's phone number," Kristina said.

"Yes, he does," Casey Anthony said. "He has Tony's number in his phone. He needs to stop (expletive) lying. He just told me a second ago that he'd give me the number."

"So, if I go and get you Tony's number, are you going to finish talking to me?" Kristina said.

The one I read didn't have this stuff! I'm going off to find the full transcript!

From a mother who has had experience with a daughter in jail- They can only receive money orders to be placed on their account. You are right that is what they use to buy shampoo, lotion, deodorant and personal hygiene items & also to buy phone cards. In my daughters experience an inmate can make any phone call out- all are collect.

I'm gonna be honest here (regardless of how I may be judged) as I always am when I speak of my "former" self.

In Casey's call home from jail I heard me in her tone as SOON as her mother picked up that phone. This is my take on Casey..

She knew exactly how to speak to her mother, just the right words and just the right tone to get her to soften. By what, the 3rd sentence, her mom was calling her sweetie. She knows the more she lashes out while still appearing hurt, her mother will cave.

The dismissiveness and lashing out with her friend, yup! She called for a reason (Tony's phone #) and her friend was getting in the way of that, who cares what the friend has to say. But then she catches herself, realizing she may need something from the friend sometime soon (bail money, another persons #, to pick her up when she gets out of jail, etc..) and thanks the friend while calling the girl sweetie or honey and telling her she loves her.

The brother? She has no control over him, none and she knows it!

The dad is a bit harder for me to figure because I didn't grow up with a dad and I don't know how "normal" fathers and daughters interact but it appears he has simply gotten used to his wife allowing Casey's behavior and cleaning up after her all these years so he stays out of it. I don't think she has any control over him, she didn't even ask to talk to him when she called from jail. I also suspect Casey (and Cindy's enabling) may be the reason he and Cindy had split up in the past. IMO Cindy would side with and even choose Casey over her own husband

Casey is manipulative and lonely and angry and empty inside. She lies and steals and parties and has sex with whoever makes her feel good about herself in attempt to fill that hole in her being.

She will (has, I'm certain) suck people dry, use them up of everything good they have to offer and leave them, less than.

Addict? Bipolar? Borderline personality? or just some who killed her kid? I think we can all find little things about Casey (and other mothers who murder their children) that remind us of people we have known or text book examples or hell, of ourselves.. regardless, no excuse is good enough.

You are so spot on! Mr Anthony does seemed resigned to the storm he is in the middle of in between his wife and ongoing drama with Casey.
Im not sure if Cindy is really a bad Mother, seeing her son, Lee. He seems
very mature and surely good at handling people, well spoken, etc. How can one kid come out so good and another seem so rotten?

If I had talked to my Mum like that she wouldve reminded me WHO was trying to save my A$$ and who was trying to raise money to get her OUT of there. I am talking of the jail phone call we heard where Casey was VERY disrespectful of Cindy. Of ourse, maybe cindy feels guilty and feels she is the reason Casey is in jail but Caseys stealing and lying PUT HER THERE not Cindy. Cindy was just at her wits end IMO Casey needs to ask herself where she would be right now if her Mother, Father and bro werent trying to help her right now.I doubt if she had any money so she wouldnt even have money for an attorney.

One thing I don't understand is the June 9th date and then changed to June 15th. I understand Cindy made a mistake, but whats is bothering me is that in the 911 calls Casey clearly states I haven't seen my daughter for 31 days. Yet when she goes with the police she says she dropped Caylee of June 9th. It almost makes me think the date was agreed upon ahead of time and then oops the detectives showed the tape to Cindy and said your wrong its the 15th. Or after Casey got off the 911 call Cindy told her no the last time I saw her was June 9th so Casey goes with that and forgets she knew exactly 31 days?

Me too BL...me too! And perhaps why on Greta last night Bernie and Ted both said they were suspicious of grandma. It just don't add up! I hear ya! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:(woo hoo men for the guts it took you to say that and for me to respond lol)

Keep in mind that the address Casey led investigators to, the address she claimed was the nanny's, had not been lived in for months. So, this hypothetical faux nanny would have to be occupying a vacant apartment all this time that Casey was taking Caylee to.

Ok I know this is SO FAR FETCHED but hear me out. Casey gave numerous addresses for Zanny right? What if Zanny pretended to live there? Casey said she dropped her off in stairwell. We don't know exactly how long Zanny was supposeably living at this address. And these apartments had crime around them. Wasn't it stated in one of the news websites that there was gunshots there recently? Maybe Zanny pretended to live there and was actually planning on taking Caylee. She said she moved when in all reality she didn't. She just made sure she was there to have Casey pick her up. Crazy I know,.. but this whole case is crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18