Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to LE letting Patrick (?) in to see Casey...I think they will let anyone in to see her b/c they are desperate for any to Caylee's whereabouts. Therefore, they would be interested to see who came to see her and what they had to say/talk about.

Also, I hate, hate, hate that I looked at all those pics of Caylee. Ripped my heart out. She is just precious!

OT, SeriouslySearching, that big, crying eye creeps me out! :crazy:

Question:

Does anyone know if Cindy ever gave an explanation for Casey's jealous when Caylee was born? She said this below but why couldn't Casey hold the baby 1st?

Eyewitness News asked her about what she had written in her blog on MySpace.com that jealousy drove Casey away with the child. She admits there was tension over who was closer to Caylee.

"When you give birth to a child, you want to hold that child yourself for the first time. You don't want to see your mother hold that child for the first time. And unfortunately it was me or nobody, because she wasn't allowed to hold the baby at that time," Cynthia said.

I know one can be sedated but these days its rarely used. Do we know the answer? Was a C-Section ever mentioned and or verified?

Now I'm just speaking from personal experience, but right before my son was delivered, I was given a spinal injection, which of course numbed me. I wasn't even allowed to lift my head, nor could I hold him, as I was told that any head or body movement could cause severe headaches afterward, or some spinal injury. My husband was the first one to hold my son.

Last year, my daughter-in-law was given a spinal before she had her C-section. She wasn't allowed to hold her newborn baby either, so my son held their baby for the first time. Hours after the spinal wore off, then she was allowed to hold my granddaughter.

That could be why Casey didn't get to hold Caylee first.

Just my thoughts...:)

I get the feeling that the jealousy in that family was Casey being jealous of Cindy's (and everyone else's) attention to Caylee instead of her.
She started whining in the phone call, after her friend said her family was 100% behind her, that they were all focused on finding Caylee. She seemed to get irritated when the friend broke down about how much she loved Caylee. I'm sure she took Caylee away to spite her family instead of to bond with her. And I think it's likely she killed the child on purpose.

From what I'm reading, I agree. The parents just happened to be going on vacation, stealing the credit cards, taking off in the car, etc.

Now I'm just speaking from personal experience, but right before my son was delivered, I was given a spinal injection, which of course numbed me. I wasn't even allowed to lift my head, nor could I hold him, as I was told that any head or body movement could cause severe headaches afterward, or some spinal injury. My husband was the first one to hold my son.

Last year, my daughter-in-law was given a spinal before she had her C-section. She wasn't allowed to hold her newborn baby either, so my son held their baby for the first time. Hours after the spinal wore off, then she was allowed to hold my granddaughter.

That could be why Casey didn't get to hold Caylee first.

Just my thoughts...:)

Also, don't they sometimes let the dad take the baby to lay beside the new mother? If there was no dad there, then Cindy would be the one to do this.

I would love to see the credit card receipts. I so want to believe Casey, which is next to impossible. Would love to see if there were cash advances on those credit cards to pay someone for helping find Caylee. If the 45,000 figure is correct thats a whole lot of money to be spending in 4 to 5 weeks. Heck my credit card company puts a hold on my cards if I make a bunch of large purchases close together because its unusual activity on the card, so they call me and verify the charges.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,391741,00.html

(snips)
Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, mentioned two other people who supposedly know the babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, but he acknowledged that he had never met Gonzalez, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

Cindy also lambasted the media in what she said was inaccurate coverage.
"News media reaches out to people who know nothing. Why does the media want to harass innocent people?" she asked.
Cindy also expressed her displeasure with investigators on the case.
"Every time they call, they ask to speak to my husband or Casey's brother. They're treating me like a child. I'm not a child," Cindy Anthony said.
I won't even go there!

Also, don't they sometimes let the dad take the baby to lay beside the new mother? If there was no dad there, then Cindy would be the one to do this.

Yes you're right, they do :) Thanks for jogging my memory about that! :)

I would love to see the credit card receipts. I so want to believe Casey, which is next to impossible. Would love to see if there were cash advances on those credit cards to pay someone for helping find Caylee. If the 45,000 figure is correct thats a whole lot of money to be spending in 4 to 5 weeks. Heck my credit card company puts a hold on my cards if I make a bunch of large purchases close together because its unusual activity on the card, so they call me and verify the charges.

So does mine...and they call and have me confirm the purchases already charged.

I think its the delay thing. I don't think she had a clue who he was at first and was going what the hell, then she recognized the Mike Walter name. I think if she would of known him after he said his name, she wouldnt of said I can't see your face.
This is the unedited version of the jailhouse call - video is pretty teeny, but if you right-click you can zoom to full screen. Hit ESC to get it small again.

http://www.local6.com/news/16991530/detail.html

It's way out of sync - the audio follows the video by at least a second.

I re-listened to the jailhouse call - she is saying "I just want to close my eyes", not 'call Mike'. Of course, this is more disturbing, to think that she'd rather sleep than demand to talk to LE and offer proof that Zenaida exists. The OH detective who was on Geraldo tonight made an interesting comment - she said LE showed Casey pictures of every Zenaida Gonzalez in the country(?), and Casey recognized none of them.

I wonder if whatever precipitated Casey moving out of her parents house, was something big enough to make Casey angry enough at her mother, to kill Caylee to hurt her mother? Is that possible? Could she then have been regretful or at least, scared of consequences- so that she just stayed away for a month and didnt' tell her mother?

I'd be happy if I was an investigator with just the date and numbers of the calls in and out and length.
Just curious...why would the helpfindcaylee website have Casey's phone number? I assume that's her cell phone number. Wasn't she in jail when this site went up? Sheeesh. I guess you need a subpoena to get access to the info on the calls. Would that be public record? If not, how come media hasn't tried to find this stuff out!!

OK let's just entertain for one sec Casey's story.
1. She never knew where her babysitter lived (she just dropped her off at the stairwell).
2. The babysitter stole the baby.

If the above was true
A. Why would she not call the police to report a missing person?
B. What sane person would decide, I'll try and find this child on my own?
C. Why would she not hand over all the phone numbers (that are now disconnected)
to the police so they can quickly trace who the numbers belonged to.

I get the feeling that the jealousy in that family was Casey being jealous of Cindy's (and everyone else's) attention to Caylee instead of her.
Maybe things came to a head on Father's Day when Cindy more or less absconded with Caylee to bring her to see great-grandpa - it must be a painful day for Casey to begin with since Caylee's father is out of the picture for whatever reason. I can see an argument erupting over this that would eventually lead to Cindy telling reporters they left so they could have some 'bonding' time.

OK let's just entertain for one sec Casey's story.
1. She never knew where her babysitter lived (she just dropped her off at the stairwell).
2. The babysitter stole the baby.

If the above was true
A. Why would she not call the police to report a missing person?
B. What sane person would decide, I'll try and find this child on my own?
C. Why would she not hand over all the phone numbers (that are now disconnected)
to the police so they can quickly trace who the numbers belonged to.

Sarcasm: Because at some unknown point in an unknown communication via phone, snailmail to an unknow address, voicemail or internet posting her daughter and mother, father and brother were all threatened and Casey believed them. Now the person threatening had never met her family or friends nor been to her house.

I am betting Jeff Hopkins and Juillette Lewis from the affidavit. (Another lie)

I do too. Lee sounded so proud of himself and he learned squat. It's all the same stuff that Casey has been saying all along.

In reference to LE letting Patrick (?) in to see Casey...I think they will let anyone in to see her b/c they are desperate for any to Caylee's whereabouts. Therefore, they would be interested to see who came to see her and what they had to say/talk about.

Also, I hate, hate, hate that I looked at all those pics of Caylee. Ripped my heart out. She is just precious!

OT, SeriouslySearching, that big, crying eye creeps me out! :crazy:
If Florida is like other states, you cannot visit anyone in jail if you yourself have been in jail for the past 30 days. If Patrick WAS referring to someone being outside, this someone may have been recently arrested...or wanted (?). Ok, far fetched, don't hurt me. I seriously think this person was a bit off. Lucky him, he gets to see Casey and get his 15 minutes of fame!

"My sister doesn't have a car payment. My mom pays her cell phone bill. She doesn't pay any rent while living here (at her parents' Orlando house). My sister doesn't have any bills. The only bills she has is if she goes out, goes out to eat, things like that. And if you're my sister's boyfriend, you're probably paying for everything for my sister anyway."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=20&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
Hello, since when is raising a child something that can be done for free? So George and Cindy not only supported their freeloading daughter, they paid all expenses for Caylee, too (and probably had her health insurance under grandma's policy?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn