Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion # 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Cindy, casey saw the news while in booking not actually in jail.

I sure hope that's the case, because if Casey is watching the news from jail, she knows exactly what's going on which probably puts her mind at ease.

I sure hope that's the case, because if Casey is watching the news from jail, she knows exactly what's going on which probably puts her mind at ease.

She has Jose Baez for that, as well as an enabling family.

I'm sure this has been said time and time again, but I really think that they need to cut off all outside communication to Casey. Stop letting her watch the news, don't tell her where they are with the investigation, etc. Because she is able to see and hear everything, she's able to sick back and relax knowing exactly what the police know or don't know. Cut her off and let her fall apart.

To do that they would have to put her in isolation, which I don't think they can do without a good reason (and her attorney would probably object). Most county jails have lounge/day rooms where a TV is on a lot of the time. I was surprised once when my son called and said they were watching "Prison Break." How crazy is that! Our tax dollars at work.

I don't want to go back and find the person who posted it, or I will be behind again. . . but I also agree that LE's lack of visible activity is telling.

It could be a difference between jurisdictions (up here and down there in Florida) but the minute anyone goes missing even without an Amber Alert the police are always requesting the public's assistance. . . i.e. can you give any information on a person that appears like this. . . or can you give any information on activities at this place on this time.

I am guessing it's the same in Florida and if you are not being blanketed with those requests from LE it is because they KNOW something and they are not saying because it will jeopardize their case. That speaks ill for Caylee more than anything thing else I have heard.

A few years back a young wife went missing in my town and the police allowed her husband to go through all of the motions of setting up a search and tv appearances and they arrested him within the week. They knew right off the bat he was their suspect and they allowed him to build the evidence for them.

They were critized for not letting the public in on it. . . but come on. .. that's there job and now thankfully that man is behind bars. Working within the legal industry I know the police often withhold key evidence because it is the only way to ascertain between a "real" tip and a "misleading or inaccurate tip".

That is what I was referring to.

but you mentioned that the car was NOT in Casey possession from June 16th to July 15th.

You did state that the shovel was mid-June and I understood that one. Just asking about the car and the dates you posted.

Did anyone watch Gerlado last night?

Geraldo showed a clip from July 24th when a reporter was asking Granny about Casey telling the 911 operator that it had been 31 days since she saw her daughter.

Granny responds "Casey didn't talk to the 911 operator".

The reporter said: "yes she did, she told the 911 operator about not seeing her daughter for 31 days.

Granny responses was: "I called 911, not Casey!

Interesting!!!!

Not really.

Cindy is falling apart & having trouble thinking straight.

She's confusing 2 points here.... who CALLED 911 & who spoke to the 911 operator.

What I find interesting is that Cindy is still doing these interviews.... it makes me think that she's doing it so Casey can see that her family has NOT abandoned her... that they'll still defend her when necessary.

That's the ONLY way they have hope that Casey will break down & tell them where or how they can find Caylee. The key lies with Casey.

Where does it say that Casey did not have the car from June 16th until June 30th?

I am not mentioning from June 30th to July 15th because we know where the car was.

I too feel the shovel was borrowed mid June, but like I mentioned Granny had another answer for it!

So true bamboo, how would Cindy know she was not at home. Her stories change, grow, morph, back flip.
Never ending with this one and it will be till we get the final results. (Evidence) If its not Caylee who or what is it. ugh

I don't want to go back and find the person who posted it, or I will be behind again. . . but I also agree that LE's lack of visible activity is telling.

It could be a difference between jurisdictions (up here and down there in Florida) but the minute anyone goes missing even without an Amber Alert the police are always requesting the public's assistance. . . i.e. can you give any information on a person that appears like this. . . or can you give any information on activities at this place on this time.

I am guessing it's the same in Florida and if you are not being blanketed with those requests from LE it is because they KNOW something and they are not saying because it will jeopardize their case. That speaks ill for Caylee more than anything thing else I have heard.

A few years back a young wife went missing in my town and the police allowed her husband to go through all of the motions of setting up a search and tv appearances and they arrested him within the week. They knew right off the bat he was their suspect and they allowed him to build the evidence for them.

They were critized for not letting the public in on it. . . but come on. .. that's there job and now thankfully that man is behind bars. Working within the legal industry I know the police often withhold key evidence because it is the only way to ascertain between a "real" tip and a "misleading or inaccurate tip".

We do the same thing here, the public gets involved. But in the case, the public isn't believing Casey's story. The police traced Casey's steps and they all lead to dead ends. Yesterday Grandpa set up a tent for volunteers to come and search for Caylee, but no one showed up!

but you mentioned that the car was NOT in Casey possession from June 16th to July 15th.

You did state that the shovel was mid-June and I understood that one. Just asking about the car and the dates you posted.

Cindy's possession.

Sooner or later, if TonE keeps ignoring her like I think he will, she is going to panic and things will change. It will take her awhile to realize that TonE was just using her. Once that sets in, if it does, we can expect a change.

TonE for some reason became her drug of choice and she was willing to do anything or everything to be with him.

She would have given Caylee something to put her asleep, or not been watching her closely enough to be with TonE OR she may have actually done away with Caylee if TonE didn't want children. Either scenario is possible.

I'm a couple pages behind but I want to comment on tony too. I think tony has met his fatal attraction so to speak. I think he initially cooperated with police - no need to think he hasn't been helping them. I think he could turn out to be a good guy. If he smelled that car when he picked up Casey he knew something was up and probably tried to ask her himself where's Caylee. She may have given him some lies for a while too till he's figured it out. Hence the nauseated mood on his myspace. Maybe Caysee was way into him and he talked about not wanting a relationship with "Baggage." That was his way of letting her know they would never be serious or long term.But he had no idea what she'd do. Maybe we havn't heard from him cuz he's totally talking and will be the main witness. Hence can't let Cindy or anyone else talk to him. Caysee is no doubt wanting to talk to him but he'll never talk to her unless it's on direction from police cuz he knows what she did. I doubt he helped in any way or they'd know more about the location of Caylee - a place to start looking if he'd helped her dispose of a body or had any real idea where she might be. If Tony was in Lee's crowd a bit too I'm thinking he may not have been a really bad guy.
Now I need to catch up so I may comment more.

I wonder if the tow truck driver smelled anything when he towed the car from the parking lot.

Could Cindy have opened the trunk and found Caylee herself?

We know Casey left the car without gas on the weekend of jun 27th or there immediately about. Her friend picked her up and the reason Casey gave was the car broke down my dad is picking it up. A liie only out of gas.

Cindy then testified at Casey's bond hearing the tow company said it had been in their lot since jun 30th. Cindy then stated she received tow co. letter on the 15th of july. She fnd Amys # and Amy told her where Casey was. This was when Cindy went and picked up Casey and also made one 911 call in front of a police substation and two from home. Hope that helps.

I'm a couple pages behind but I want to comment on tony too. I think tony has met his fatal attraction so to speak. I think he initially cooperated with police - no need to think he hasn't been helping them. I think he could turn out to be a good guy. If he smelled that car when he picked up Casey he knew something was up and probably tried to ask her himself where's Caylee. She may have given him some lies for a while too till he's figured it out. Hence the nauseated mood on his myspace. Maybe Caysee was way into him and he talked about not wanting a relationship with "Baggage." That was his way of letting her know they would never be serious or long term.But he had no idea what she'd do. Maybe we havn't heard from him cuz he's totally talking and will be the main witness. Hence can't let Cindy or anyone else talk to him. Caysee is no doubt wanting to talk to him but he'll never talk to her unless it's on direction from police cuz he knows what she did. I doubt he helped in any way or they'd know more about the location of Caylee - a place to start looking if he'd helped her dispose of a body or had any real idea where she might be. If Tony was in Lee's crowd a bit too I'm thinking he may not have been a really bad guy.
Now I need to catch up so I may comment more.

But if he knew something was up when he picked her up with that car, he did nothing about it. He didn't call the police or her brother about her odd behaviour. He picked her up from that car in late June. No one did anything until a week or so ago. Also if he was friends with Lee and he was with her for two weeks while there was no sign of Caylee you would think perhaps he would have mentioned that to her brother?

Orlando Salinas reported on FOX News, this hour, on the case, and he had talked to someone at the police department. They had no comments, at this time, on whether Casey had spoken to the one detective she trusted, in LE, or not, but they may have news tomorrow.

I wonder if the tow truck driver smelled anything when he towed the car from the parking lot.

Could Cindy have opened the trunk and found Caylee herself?
Great point sure defense will luv ya:blowkiss:
My understanding daddy picked it up and GMA/GPA started airing it out.

What they do to reach a cell and this could be either County or Prison. Someone fronts them a land line # then their call is transferred through that # to the cell. Outside aids/pals, etc. often will install a phone for this purpose alone. Inmates often prey on unknown numbers via collect. They have plenty of time to sit on the phones and they give away or sell off numbers as well when inside. (scams.)

Sneaky buggers.
Horrid when an unsuspecting child hears a recording, this is a collect call and pushes the # to accept. Inmates prey on young kids this way and its not so easy to trace the caller. You never know who your kids may be speaking with.

I just have to stop trying to catch up and answer this post. CheckDaFacts, you are referring to a 3-way call, and that is not allowed in jails and/or prisons. Inmates and arrestees have to use a jail phone, or a landline based phone in jail. Sometimes when an inmate needs to call home as an emergency, an officer will let him use a phone in the booking office where they get their initial phone call. You are right, though, they are sneaky!
Trying to do a 3-way call from jail and/or detention center can get you more time in jail and put in lockdown.
Jails and prisons are something I know way too well from having had to work in them when starting in LE.

Not really.

Cindy is falling apart & having trouble thinking straight.

She's confusing 2 points here.... who CALLED 911 & who spoke to the 911 operator.

What I find interesting is that Cindy is still doing these interviews.... it makes me think that she's doing it so Casey can see that her family has NOT abandoned her... that they'll still defend her when necessary.

That's the ONLY way they have hope that Casey will break down & tell them where or how they can find Caylee. The key lies with Casey.

ITA, if Casey has access to a TV, the family wants her to think that they're behind her.

But if he knew something was up when he picked her up with that car, he did nothing about it. He didn't call the police or her brother about her odd behaviour. He picked her up from that car in late June. No one did anything until a week or so ago. Also if he was friends with Lee and he was with her for two weeks while there was no sign of Caylee you would think perhaps he would have mentioned that to her brother?

If TonE never met Cindy or only met her a few times and Casey told him that there were "issues" at home and Nanny had Caylee why would he have been questioning anything. Grandma has the kid makes sense to all of Casey's friends.

Was the Mike known as "King Merck"? Maybe the drug company Merck makes their drug of choice??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!