Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish these murdering mothers realized there is so many other ways to go about "getting your freedom" rather than killing your child.

Heck, I would have taken caylee! I'm sure all of you would have too!

I'm sure any member of their family would have adoped Caylee as their own. And casey could have lived her pathetic partying life, and caylee would be safe.

Hey, since they were discussing that "letter" and the reporter stated that all the LE can do is ask for it, but the family does not have to give it over...

what if she confesses to everything in that letter that she is writing. what if her family continues to cover for her? LE cant put a warrant out for the letter, or charge wtih 'obstruction'? If they know that this "letter" is going out from casey soon, cant they read it before it goes out?

From what the reporter said, it makes it seem like that's the only way casey can communicate with her family without LE hearing anything about it. It doesn't seem right.

In one of the first conversations that was released between Casey and her brother Lee, they discussed that she could include a letter to her family inside a letter written to her attorney. Anything she writes to her attorney is covered by lawyer/client privilege and LE can't open it up. However, IIRC, Lee also mentioned to her that if she sends them a letter via her attorney, he can read anything she writes. It was like Lee was telling her that there was no way to communicate that was really private.

I'm thinking that there will be nothing of value in any letter she sends her family:

1) Nothing she tells them will be truthful.
2) In the off chance that she wrote a confession, her lawyer would not give it to the family.

It is not out of the question in a high profile case where the defense camp is so, shall we say, well liked as to recognize a victim's birthday, but I will leave the star reading up to you. Welcome to WS!!

Ah, but remember, Blink. I am just an amateur. I have nothing to offer but speculation, and I could be completely wrong. I just try to learn and hope for justice.

The best astrology is always after the fact, haven't you noticed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsmommy
Lets face it, none of us have ever met Caylee Anthony and each and every one of us has put more effort into trying to get past the lies, and figure out where this child could be, than her mother and grandmother have. Cindy is delusional and Casey could care less. I think if Lee would keep blowing her off, Casey wouldn't be able to stand it and start talking.

True words pjsmommy!:clap:

Okay...im quoting my own post. Those are good reasons why she may have felt "awkward". Dad gives me the creeps. What if and this could explain how easy it could be for her not to have remorse over killing Caylee.....this may sound far fetched....but what if George is the father....maybe Im nuts??:waitasec:

I haven't gotten that impression from anything I've seen so far. If we just go with the theory that Casey has a personality disorder, such as BPD or NPD, them we can suppose that the problem may have been that Princess Casey was dethroned by her own daughter.

LMAO... new information, that came out today= stolen gas cans
I'm sure this has been discussed down the road...I'm trying to get there!!...but funny they see this as new. It's been on the Sheriff's website for some time. It just infuriates me that there aren't any true investigative reporters anymore. That whole thing about Caylee's bio dad being killed on the way to her bd party...just totally irresponsible journalism if you ask me.
Going back to catch up...

I don't know. What they said was "where" they were searching was based on forensic evidence found in the car. It was on FOX, Greta's show.

IMO, the best clue they have is the DIRT found in the car.

If it does NOT match the dirt in the Anthony backyard it might give them ideas WHERE to start to look for Caylee.

I don't know what they can tell from the hair... isn't hair 'dead' even when we're alive? Does it change at all after death????

I just saw Geraldo's commentary about Cindy on Bill O'Reilly. Loved it! Great analysis!

I just checked the archives at the Orlando Sentinel...nothing about a crash between August 5 and August 12...There was one crash with 4 young teens, but they were on the way to get their lips pierced.

BUT...

Does this comment from Casey to a friend sound like a grieving babymama?

Aug 14, 2007 4:15 AM
you're coming home?!?!!? it's about time!!!

we're great! she turned 2 last thursday. i'm going to put up a couple videos from the little gathering i had last weekend, and lots of pictures too.

let me know when you're coming in. i'd love to see you :)

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=8c98c334-20a1-467b-84ad-8d7ac33feed7
just fyi and perhaps cause for some WS digging...but iirc, jb stated that, per caylee, the birth father died in a crash, "in the carolinas"..

OK, I was just getting confused with the way the reporter was stating info. He said that outgoing mail isn't as regulated as incoming mail. There's a chance it wont be read, and after that all LE can do is basically ask the family for the letter.

That's basically how I understood him. I sure hope I'm wrong! :D

Un huh, that chance it won't be read, is between slim and none.
IMO

I just wish these murdering mothers realized there is so many other ways to go about "getting your freedom" rather than killing your child.

Heck, I would have taken caylee! I'm sure all of you would have too!

I'm sure any member of their family would have adoped Caylee as their own. And casey could have lived her pathetic partying life, and caylee would be safe.

Cindy would have taken Caylee. But there would still have been strings attached.... she'd be seen as a failure by her family AND she'd bump into Caylee at family get togethers.

Frankly, I think it was easier for Casey to close the page on THAT chapter of her life & move on. No reminders.

I just saw Geraldo's commentary about Cindy on Bill O'Reilly. Loved it! Great analysis!

Saw it too Amy, It was great, I also noticed the dates on all their myspace sites are also changed from the 9th to the 16 June

Beagle, he said that her 911 calls were in legal terms "excited utterances", which most of the time, tend to be the truth. He said those were the first, and last, times she has spoken the truth in this case. And he said that Casey is a self-centered, spoiled BRAT!

just fyi and perhaps cause for some WS digging...but iirc, jb stated that, per caylee, the birth father died in a crash, "in the carolinas"..

The comment about the carolinas came from Padilla with OCSD.

I really don't think Jesus is the father.

this case brings out so many important lessons. First of all, people should really reconsider what they post on myspace and how much the post. Second, parents should pay very close attention to what could happen when you enable your children to the degree that this woman obviously has.

absolutely!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member