Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anybody has posted this yet, but our Local News 6 just did a breaking news clip saying they have discovered it was the two gas cans in the bags. I find it hard to believe that they KNOW this is absolutely true since all other networks are saying that they don't know what is in the bags...but they are in fact claiming EXCLUSIVE that it was the two gas cans. I didn't see it on their website yet tho...

Oh dear.

Prints? Or...

Some have believed on here that is how George says he was reunited or whatever with them. That they were in the car when he got it back. I think this may have been news to LE.

I thought it was confidential though...I'm surprised this got leaked. But nevertheless Channel 6 ran it across the tv screen again.

EXCLUSIVE: GAS CANS in MYSTERIOUS BAGS

The media has messed up a lot tho so I wouldn't be surprised if it's wrong.

Yes, LI, I agree with that. I also think that once Casey was on her own with Caylee, she finally realized how hard raising a child is. As people have said here before, I think Casey was more of a big sister to Caylee than a mom while they were at Cindy's. Cindy probably provided the majority of her care. When Casey no longer had Cindy to hand Caylee off to, she became overwhelmed and frustrated, IMO.

I am having a hard time with this, Casey never really spent anytime caring for Caylee alone after leaving. She was gone by 9am the 16th by Casey's own timeline, and Tony and other friends backup they never saw Caylee and Casey together after the 16th.

Aren't LE discounting the June 15th date?

I am having a hard time with this, Casey never really spent anytime caring for Caylee alone after leaving. She was gone by 9am the 16th by Casey's own timeline, and Tony and other friends backup they never saw Caylee and Casey together after the 16th.
Earlier than that - after the previous Friday, the 13th.

Yes, LI, I agree with that. I also think that once Casey was on her own with Caylee, she finally realized how hard raising a child is. As people have said here before, I think Casey was more of a big sister to Caylee than a mom while they were at Cindy's. Cindy probably provided the majority of her care. When Casey no longer had Cindy to hand Caylee off to, she became overwhelmed and frustrated, IMO.

I think we've seen this situation happen over and over again with the worst consequences.

I thought it was confidential though...I'm surprised this got leaked. But nevertheless Channel 6 ran it across the tv screen again.

EXCLUSIVE: GAS CANS in MYSTERIOUS BAGS

The media has messed up a lot tho so I wouldn't be surprised if it's wrong.

Sarcasm: Maybe they got it from here and reported it as fact :)

I don't know if anybody has posted this yet, but our Local News 6 just did a breaking news clip saying they have discovered it was the two gas cans in the bags. I find it hard to believe that they KNOW this is absolutely true since all other networks are saying that they don't know what is in the bags...but they are in fact claiming EXCLUSIVE that it was the two gas cans. I didn't see it on their website yet tho...

Wow! Thanks for this post..yeah, I don't see it on their website yet either, but thanks for posting this!

Some have believed on here that is how George says he was reunited or whatever with them. That they were in the car when he got it back. I think this may have been news to LE.
That would be huge to LE. I'm not sure about it being factual. But, George DID clean out the car before LE was even called. That's bothered me as well, he's ex LE and drove that car home from the impound lot - the smell - he smelled it and yet he has never commented on it at all.

Casey doesn't have any money. She ripped off her friend Amy for $700 in cash, and then she stole another $300 by forging Amy's checks. Who in their right mind risks forgery charges over three hundred bucks?

I don't know what she was doing to 'earn' her money, but whatever it was, that avenue of employment is likely no longer an option.

I think the fact that stole a check and filled it out shows just how careless/dumb/impulsive of a criminal she is. For all her tech knowledge of phones - she sure doesn't understand how easy it is to follow the paper trail of a measly check.

Orange County Sheriff’s are hoping to have the DNA results back soon of the hair and fluid found in the trunk of the Casey Anthony was driving that smelled of decomposition. Investigators are also going through Casey’s credit card and phone records to trace her steps during the time that Caylee has been missing.

David Lohr of Investigation Discovery has a post up with criminal profiler Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin who describes Casey Anthony as a ‘dark damsel’. She gives a great quote which sums up this case in a nutshell.

“The hallmark of a good predator is that she constantly tells lies. If you clutter the truth with enough of what’s false, no one can tell what is real,”

Like I said yesterday we all had the friend that lied all the time and lied so much they started believing their own lies.

i just read this in an article and i thought it was interesting....

here is the criminal profile that was done:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/07/id-exclusive-cr.html

And those same "friends" who describe Casey as a "good mom" probably saw or experienced the good mom'dness mostly when Casey was living under her parents' roof. When you're asserting your independence as Casey did in moving herself and her daughter out of that support structure, things can change.

So do you think Casey did something to Caylee on the night of the 15th, in Cindy's house?

I'm sorry Absolut, you've probably posted your theory of what happened, but I don't remember reading it..

Aren't LE discounting the June 15th date?

They are the ones that pointed out the video on the website was from fathers day the 15th. Cindy acknowledged Casey left the next day.

Something that has ALWAYS bothered me....

Casey moves out with Caylee.... she leaves a beautiful home & where was she supposed to be living w/ Caylee??

Surely, her parents or brother would have been alarmed if she knew Casey was staying with 2 guys she barely knew????

Didn't they at least set her up in a small but decent apt. so they would know Caylee was safe? Didn't they ever think to send Lee to check on her?

Oh my... the guilt her parents must feel has got to be killing them.
I got the impression that Casey "took off".

yes, the sound of "i gave you 30 days!" haunts me...but I have close friends that say I am miscontruing (sp?tired) statement.

ugh

You aren't misconstruing it you are taking it out of its proper context...

I think the fact that stole a check and filled it out shows just how careless/dumb/impulsive of a criminal she is. For all her tech knowledge of phones - she sure doesn't understand how easy it is to follow the paper trail of a measly check.
Wonder if she borrowed one of her friends' ubiquitous baseball caps to disguise herself from the camera.

Excuse me for interrupting the flow but was wondering if any other "crime" has managed 35 threads in such a short time?

TIA

Cindy has basically said in the tour interview and at other times, nothing was missing or taken.
But, then she was sitting with Caylee's favorite stuffed animal in the early interview.

So do you think Casey did something to Caylee on the night of the 15th, in Cindy's house?

I'm sorry Absolut, you've probably posted your theory of what happened, but I don't remember reading it..

Overnight or Monday morning the 16th. Accidental or on purpose. Then involved the backyard maybe just briefly, the trunk and then a final location in the 11 day period til she dumped the car. As I have said before though, her spending and phone records would look like an inkblot over a map of orlando, with maybe an outlier to Tampa and one to Jacksonville, knowing to search a particular place would be rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895