Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my bad. I looked at the last post before mine.. Duhh... im not very observant at times i guess.. i appologize

Caylee will turn 3 years old on Saturday. Her family has planned a block party in front of their home. The Anthony family said they hope it will become a combination birthday and welcome home party for the toddler.

From WESH today.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17086677/detail.html

That's so sad. They are still hoping she's alive. It reminds me of people whose family members go missing and they keep their rooms the same and won't let anyone change a thing just hoping that the missing one will somehow show up one day.
I just hope this isn't something that Casey asked them to do just to prove she still has control over them or for some other sick reason.

Thanks, WC.

OK...here's something I've been thinking about.

Casey has a body in the trunk. She thinks, "Safest place to bury her is at mom and dads."

She drives to her parents, who aren't home. Backs into the garage...doesn't want anyone to see her unloading the bundle from the trunk. So far so good. She can't get to the shovel in the shed, though.

She goes next door, borrows the neighbor's shovel, carries the body and the shovel to the spot in the back yard where she intends to bury Caylee.

But the ground is HARD...she can't get the depth she needs to adequately hide the body. She knows this plan isn't going to work.

But she's broke, and almost out of gas--she won't get far, and she doesn't want to take a chance of running out of gas with a body in the trunk. So she goes to the shed, where she knows dad keeps gas cans, and she breaks the lock off. She grabs the gas cans and fills up her car...still backed in the garage, so no one will see.

Then she puts Caylee back in the trunk, along with trace evidence--dirt from the yard.

And she drives to an undetermined place to dump the body. That part's over, but the smell in the car is intolerable, so she decides to dump the car, next...she leaves it at the strip mall.

Now there are no reminders of Caylee's death that she has to contend with. No body, no stinky car...in her compartmentalized mind, if the reminders aren't there, then she doesn't have to deal with it. She "moves on" to party girl, rarely thinking about the monstrous things she's done.

What do y'all think?

IA- This is pretty much how I think it happened. I think the digging part was to strenuous for her and she ended up trying to do something under the playhouse (I think that's where the dogs hit). The gas thing still bothers me but this is a good explanation. I still can't figure out why George would report stolen gas cans? Do you think she actually took the cans with her? (That was in the report - gas and gas in cans) was the lock broken?

I'm new at this but have been impressed with all of your insight and expertise for quite some time! I hope I did this right.

I was wondering earlier how they will differentiate between the dirt in both yards since they are next door to each other. Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but wouldn't soil so close in proximity have pretty much the same makeup? So how will they be able to tell where the dirt on the shovel came from?

I think the soil composition from two yards next door to each other will be the same, except for what the two homeowners would have added to their soil in the way of amendments.

The most important issue is whether or not the dirt in the trunk of the car matches the soil in the Anthony's backyard, or does it match other dirt found elsewhere in the area? The dirt in the trunk of the car might point LE to a specific place in the city or surrounding area as a possible burial site.

I was looking at People Magazine while in the grocery store. There were pics of the Anthony's back yard. I could see the little sand box, but I didn't see any bamboo growing nearby unless those. are bamboo plants growing in the yard next door.

Thanks, WC.
OK...here's something I've been thinking about.
Casey has a body in the trunk. She thinks, "Safest place to bury her is at mom and dads."
She drives to her parents, who aren't home. Backs into the garage...doesn't want anyone to see her unloading the bundle from the trunk. So far so good. She can't get to the shovel in the shed, though.
She goes next door, borrows the neighbor's shovel, carries the body and the shovel to the spot in the back yard where she intends to bury Caylee.
But the ground is HARD...she can't get the depth she needs to adequately hide the body. She knows this plan isn't going to work.
But she's broke, and almost out of gas--she won't get far, and she doesn't want to take a chance of running out of gas with a body in the trunk. So she goes to the shed, where she knows dad keeps gas cans, and she breaks the lock off. She grabs the gas cans and fills up her car...still backed in the garage, so no one will see.
Then she puts Caylee back in the trunk, along with trace evidence--dirt from the yard.
And she drives to an undetermined place to dump the body. That part's over, but the smell in the car is intolerable, so she decides to dump the car, next...she leaves it at the strip mall.
Now there are no reminders of Caylee's death that she has to contend with. No body, no stinky car...in her compartmentalized mind, if the reminders aren't there, then she doesn't have to deal with it. She "moves on" to party girl, rarely thinking about the monstrous things she's done.
What do y'all think?

Everything you say makes (almost) perfect sense to me:)

The only thing I might change is:

She first
buried Caylee in her parents back yard...or attempted to.

Like you say the ground was too hard and she sort of got her partially hid for a couple of days 'so she could think'

Then after a few days....she moved Caylee into her trunk for the 'dump', thus leaving the decomposing material behind in/on the carpet.

I don't begrudge the GPs having a light moment -- maybe they were encouraged to ride the go-carts and felt grateful and wanted to comply. However, Cindy had just admonished the rest of the country that we weren't doing enough; that we needed to get off our asses and find her grandbaby. Probably would've been better to have a light moment outside the public eye, considering.

They might have a better chance of finding Caylee if they were willing to put their own boots to the street and actually look for her rather than making so many media appearances. While media exposure is definitely critical, I would think that a few physical searches around the places Casey/Caylee were known to have been seen would also be in order.

It's almost as if they don't want Caylee found unless it's on their terms -- that she is alive -- and of course everyone wishes for that! But aren't they putting their heads in the sand (or somewhere) in not acknowledging that she needs to be looked for in areas that might not yield the results they want? I have to think that no encouragement for or participation in physical searches is due to one of the following:

• (1) The family is in total denial that Caylee may be dead;
  • (2) They just can't conceive of Casey having harmed Caylee, and they still cling to hope that she's alive. They're beginning to worry, though, that maybe Casey was "accidentally" responsible for her death and don't want a physical search to turn up Caylee's remains and make things worse for Casey;
  • (3) They know Caylee isn't alive, that Casey is responsible, and are perpetrating a ruse in an attempt to protect Casey.

I waffle among these possibilities and hope that their motivation is the first scenario, which is understandable. But I tend to think that (2) might be the case. I could understand (thought not agree with) that one somewhat except that it would mean they're taking advantage of the kindness and compassion of all who have reached out to help by continuing to insist that they fully believe Casey's story and believe Caylee is alive.

And if (3) turns out to be accurate, the Anthonys are gonna have one verrrrry upset public to contend with! Everyone can understand hanging on to hope as long as you can, but if you know full well that a victim is dead and continue to beg (and demand, even) that the public do more to help to help search, woe be unto you. I can't even imagine the backlash that would ensue, but it sure wouldn't be pretty.

I've got yet a slightly different idea:

-What happened to Caylee may have been done in the backyard on the 16th
-Cayley is place inside the playhouse while Casey gets her things and gets the credit
cards, and any money
-Casey backed the car into the garage to put Caylee in the trunk
-borrowed the neighbor's shovel for two purposes
Used the shovel to turn over the dirt and sand to hide any blood spots or fluid leaks
Used the shovel to break the lock and get a tarp and gas cans to get away
-Possibly hid cleaning rags or something in the shed

-Drove away with Caylee in the trunk and kept her there for several days
-Placed the body somewhere before or on June 27th when the car was
discovered abandoned at Amscot

The timeline to where Casey went on those couple of days, her purchases, and if she drove the vehicle could be a clue to where Caylee is. The excuse of needing a shovel to dig up bamboo shoots is very convenient to cover abnormal dug into dirt areas in the yard.

I've got yet a slightly different idea:

-What happened to Caylee may have been done in the backyard on the 16th
-Cayley is place inside the playhouse while Casey gets her things and gets the credit
cards, and any money
-Casey backed the car into the garage to put Caylee in the trunk
-borrowed the neighbor's shovel for two purposes
Used the shovel to turn over the dirt and sand to hide any blood spots or fluid leaks
Used the shovel to break the lock and get a tarp and gas cans to get away
-Possibly hid cleaning rags or something in the shed

-Drove away with Caylee in the trunk and kept her there for several days
-Placed the body somewhere before or on June 27th when the car was
discovered abandoned at Amscot

The timeline to where Casey went on those couple of days, her purchases, and if she drove the vehicle could be a clue to where Caylee is. The excuse of needing a shovel to dig up bamboo shoots is very convenient to cover abnormal dug into dirt areas in the yard.

Your post makes me wonder if, Caylee body was still in the trunk, on the night that Casey was out partying at the club...:mad:

Hi to all I'm new..

"Baez said the only DNA evidence that deputies found was from the car used by Casey Anthony. He said he doesn't consider that a major find because it wouldn't be unusual to find that when Caylee was frequently in the vehicle."

So they've found Caylee's DNA in the car for sure but so far this proves nothing then? It's what I thought-they found Maddie's DNA in trunk too and that proved zilch, although that case is different as bizarrely they'd rented the car way after she went missing so transfer of hair from toys and belongings was a possible explanation

I know myself well enough to believe that if I were in the Anthony's shoes, I would be completely worthless as a functioning human being! I don't believe that I could give interviews, visit the jail, walk, talk, or even make myself leave my house!! Now maybe that's just me, but Lord knows I wouldn't be able to jump on a go cart and play! As I was watching the video of George's interview after seeing Casey, I was completely amazed to see him even smiling! I honestly don't think I could ever smile again if something like this happened to me! Their reaction is absolutely the most outlandish I have ever seen!

I agree with you 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member