Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy feels that it was safer for Caylee to not go to the taped interview...?

Cindy just siad if she has to choose between Casey and Caylee that she will choose Caylee (right now)!!!

stolen gas cans

that doesnt sound good..

that wench would probably burn her own child

Cindy on Casey: "I love her and I support her... I know exactly how hard it is that every day, she's giving up her life to protect her child."

"Anybody else have something that they want to ask me? Because if not, I've got an appointment."

Please, please let there be a reason to arrest this woman.

Cindy: "I'm too trusting of people I've just met. I've been burned by all of you guys"

Points that have stood out to me from the first viewing of the Lee interview were:

- gma didn't go see Casey b/c she didn't want to hinder the investigation, but earlier she said "Casey knows why". If it was as simple as not hindering the investigation why didn't she say that in the first place?

- Lee responding to a reporters questions about speaking in code about names etc. by saying (paraphrasing) "that would be like somebody was playing games and nobody is doing that here"????!!!!!!???????? HELLO - THAT'S WHY HIS SISTER HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE AS CHILD ENDANGERMENT!!! FURTHERMORE, IT IS WHY HIS NEICE IS STILL MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- also heard reporter say on Fox that Casey is NOT ON SUICIDE WATCH and COULD WRITE WITH A PEN AND PAPER ALL DAY LONG IF SHE WANTED!!

Want to rewatch all of this - as well as everything they are showing now w/gma and read transcripts. What I am hearing from gma's mouth is making me nauseous!!! :puke:

Okay Grammy is full of it--this is ridiculous. I can't wait to post the entire Cindy interview.

You know...........these assistant positions would be a great way for someone to get on the INSIDE of that family. If I wasn't all the way up here in the great white north....I might just apply, just to get the inside scoop. The inside lies.

Shep: She said it's a good thing she got these charges
The family is getting death threats and an extortion letter. They are trying to stay away from the cameras.. where'd she go.. the cameras.

Cindy: (Speaking about Caylee) as long as they don't give up she's coming home, she may come home this afternoon, she may come home tomorrow, she may come home saturday, if she doesn't I'm not giving up.

There's nothing new if they had something to charge here why wouldnt' they do it today with everything else. She's in jail because they feel that she needs to be there. And again, once Caylee's found they'll know she doesn't need to be there.

Shep: this is the same grandmother.. who put pressure on her, got the cops.. smelled a dead body in the car..

If they find her alive, I doubt "home" will be your house, Cindy.

Cindy..............she's choosing Caylee over Casey right now because Caylee might be somewhere where she's not 100% safe, but Casey is in a safe place.

Cindy said she's been burned by people she's just met and then went on the say that the media interviews her and then goes back to their studios and make her look bad!

I am so afraid this is all they are going to file against casey. I am afraid they got nothing in that trunk. Why else would they only file these charges or not wait a few more days so they could file bigger charges? I am afraid that Cindy is right and this is all they have. I guess LE also things some others are involved in this? Tony and his gang?? Pray pray pray this witch doesn't get away with this. She is saving her own neck. Perhaps she didn't kill this child but is involved in other felony stuff and doesn't want to incriminate herself. What has this witch gotten involved in that put her child at risk?? What an idiot. I am steaming mad!!!

dont worry - they will get this idiot

the train is coming - this aint aruba

Oooooh! Shep is pissed at Cindy telling off the reporters

Okay Grammy is full of it--this is ridiculous. I can't wait to post the entire Cindy interview.

Gramma is WHACK!!! Please, and thank you for posting that interview. I watched it - but those who didn't need to see it!

I would like to know what a body language expert would say to that interivew. Dry mouth, nose scratching... etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya